Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way will City accept. Mancini was already trying to get Cerci ALONGSIDE Johnson, because AJ is the only width in the squad. They will be told to **** off....

Cerci to City was one of the more hilarious rumours this summer. Cerci's so... average.

El Hadji Diouf was released

Well at least can forget about the Everton connection now after the rumours earlier on/last night. Wouldn't want him at Goodison anyway

All over Portuguese media and radio, Nicklas Bendtner to join FCPorto for 12 million euros.

is bendtner good to replace falcao because he is very expensive damiao would be cheaper

All over Portuguese media and radio, Nicklas Bendtner to join FCPorto for 12 million euros.
Oh ffs, I was looking forward to playing as them on fm 12. Now they'll have no in-game budget cos they blew it all on that useless donkey.

Nothing happening for United, so i've resorted to watching Life, where I watched hundreds of male Dawsons bees working themselves into a fighting frenzy when trying to mate with the emerging females, killing each other and often the females too. by the time the last female arrived, every male was dead oO).

I'm still waiting for this £40Million bid for Neymar from Liverpool.

Nothing happening for United, so i've resorted to watching Life, where I watched hundreds of male Dawsons bees working themselves into a fighting frenzy when trying to mate with the emerging females, killing each other and often the females too. by the time the last female arrived, every male was dead oO).

Sounds like a regular weekend out on the lash.

Take it that was filmed at the Bigg Market on a Saturday night then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back