Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenas 'on the verge of a move' to Villa.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Robbie Savage has been criticising Arsenal's signing of Per Mertesacker because he didnt do well at Real Madrid.....

.... He never played for Madrid

Getting mixed up with Metzelder.

If you finish above us this season, I will paypal you £20.

I'm actually quite willing to do this Dunc, will paypal you £20 if Newcastle finish above us. Knowing Fulham tho, i'll probably end up paying out early.

Robbie Savage has been criticising Arsenal's signing of Per Mertesacker because he didnt do well at Real Madrid.....

.... He never played for Madrid

...well, he should have

-Robbie Savage.

Metro contributor Jamie Sanderson claims Arsenal HAVE agreed a deal for Arteta but personal terms (wages/contract details) holding up the move and time running out, hence the interest in Benayoun as a back up

Sky Sports (live on FSC) now "reporting" a Tottenham link to Kaka. :wub:

Metro contributor Jamie Sanderson claims Arsenal HAVE agreed a deal for Arteta but personal terms (wages/contract details) holding up the move and time running out, hence the interest in Benayoun as a back up

Wouldn't trust Metro-as bad as mirror lol

However, stumbled across an interesting rumour. Kaka for Spurs? To keep Modric sweet?

From Sky radio:

Yakubu having a medical at Blackburn
Arsenal deal for Arteta is definitely off
Beckford agreed to move to Leicester
Another player having a medical to join us but I missed the name, probably Drenthe.

just a note, SSN have said they've heard it on twitter RE: Kaka.

Kaka linked with spurs :O

2056: RUMOUR MILL
I'm sure Harry Redknapp has got something special up his sleeve. Latest word on the Tweet is not Tim Cahill, though... it's only bloomin'Kaka. Only rumours at the moment Spurs fans, so don't get carried away (too much).

Maybe huddlestone wasn't lieing about who he saw entering the training ground earlier..

Drenthe on the verge of penning a one year loan with Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back