Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Newcastle sign Ruiz, I will walk to Jack Fulhams house and **** in his sisters eye.

Crouch to Stoke ready to be finalised. Dotting of Is and Ts then a Stoke player.

Sky mention Ruiz to Newcastle but L'Equipe are going on the Gignac to Newcastle line (via Twitter).

sigh, at least I'm gonna have a good excuse to listen to dry your eyes mate by the streets tonight.

****** that the interest in Arteta is apparently ended, but wait a minute! El Hadji Diouf's been released... Sign him up Arsene!

Yes, of course I'm joking.

Bryan Ruiz is reportedly going to reject Newcastle and opt for Fulham. Did the Toon leave it too late with a bid for the Costa Rican?

ah lame dunc's comment, was more in reference to me crying and plenty more players out there but ah well. My night gets worse or better as i've just seen frutty's coment.

Not sure if they're a top six team, but surely they can pull something off Carling Cup and FA Cup.

Robbie Savage has been criticising Arsenal's signing of Per Mertesacker because he didnt do well at Real Madrid.....

.... He never played for Madrid

Why does the ******* Ricardo Carvalho abandoned the Portugal National Team????

Portugal just lost the best central defender in the world... I am embarassed

On topic:
Ngog on Bolton
Beckford on Leicester
Stanislas in Burnley

all from SSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back