Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of twitter talk about Adam Johnson to Liverpool for around £20 Million. Love it if it were true, but it's twitter.

I think it could be a good signing for City. But i dont want Balo to leave.

Hahahahahahahaahahahahaahaha.

That'll never happen.

a) Messi wouldn't join.
b) Barca wouldn't accept.
c) I doubt Barca would want Balotelli.

And IF (which I can't ever see happening) it happened, then it wouldn't be a 'could be a good signing for City' it would be an amazing signing! He's the best player in the world!

fb_share2.png

Wednesday August 31, 2011 9:11 Update
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="class: chatmsgtime, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]9:10
[/TD]
[TD="class: chatmsgtext altcaster_text, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Breaking News:
Harry Redknapp has just been stopped in his car by intrepid Sky Sports News reporter Gary Cotterill, and unfortunately it is bad news for Tottenham fans as he says they have missed out on a deal for Gary Cahill, while there is no truth in the Kaka rumours and he is not expecting any more arrivals at White Hart Lane tonight. Do we believe Harry that nothing is going to happen? His phone kept ringing throughout the short conversation. [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Here's more from Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp about his transfer dealings in the last few hours and days: "We've been trying to sign Gary Cahill, trying hard all day but Daniel Levy couldn't quite get it over the line. Peter Crouch's up at Stoke talking to them. Alan Hutton: it seems like he's at Aston Villa. Jermaine Jenas is at Villa. I'm sure David Bentley will do well at West Ham. I am absolutely washed out. I've been on the road at 5am every morning and it's a waste of time going to bed. We got Scott Parker in and Emmanuel Adebayor." He did escape from the car-park in the end by the way.

Tottenham rejected £40 million bid from Chelsea for Modric?! wtf?!

Thank god they rejected it if true. 40m for Modric? Really? (inb4 Torres comments)

Bolton will probably lose Cahill for nothing now next summer.

And there's going to be a long line of clubs waiting for a quality player like that for nothing. Spurs and Arsenal lost out big time imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back