Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Law "Got to be careful what i say but something other than yossi MAY still happen for arsenal. No better than 50-50 at mo though

prays.

And there's going to be a long line of clubs waiting for a quality player like that for nothing. Spurs and Arsenal lost out big time imo

I totally agree, we should have paid the ****** 12 mil and put him and Mertesacker at CB and moved Vermaelen to LB if needed. Big big miss from Wenger. :(

O for ***** sake. Arteta startin up again. where's me dam ciggies

What do you expect? Levy said he isn't for sale.

To accept a bid that far exceeds the actal value of the player

O for ***** sake. Arteta startin up again. where's me dam ciggies

Here's something to ponder about while you smoke to get over your Arteta pains: Smoking will effectively cut 10 years off your life and will increase the risk of dying from lung cancer significantly.

Pereira deal is not happening not this window at least. Player himself has come out and said he's disappointed Porto couldn't agree a fee with Chelsea but he will stay and will give his all...

No idea about Chelsea's midfield situation, I said this morning Arteta was a possible move but Moutinho/Guarin are seemingly no goers.

I find it hard to believe with the issues in the midfield at Chelsea that the directors/officials have been sitting on their hands all day sorting out Kakuta/Youngster loans...

Certainly with Benayoun going it fuels the theory that something is in the works.

Adebayor is a great signing on loan for Tottenham but Harry does realise it's a loan, right?

I'm presuming if Leandro Damiao doesn't join Porto tonight then Spurs will sign him in January because letting Crouch go for £10m and not bringing anyone in permanently is yet another wasted window (this + January window).

Here's something to ponder about while you smoke to get over your Arteta pains: Smoking will effectively cut 10 years off your life and will increase the risk of dying from lung cancer significantly.

Yeah well. Each to their own.

Best deadline day in a while for me.

Watching fans of other clubs suffer whilst they wait to find out if they've got that big name they desperately need or if their star player is leaving.

I suppose this is a result of using pre-season what it's for; identifying weaknesses and adressing them before the start of the season. Something Liverpool, United & City have done. Maybe other clubs should follow next year

Wish I could experience being a Football Manager on deadline day.

In your opinion. In my opinion, and Levy's evidently, Modric's value to our team is immeasurable.

No transfer fee would allow us to replace him with a player of equal/greater quality, so selling him makes no logical sense.

If I was a football manager on deadline day I would make sure I knew how to roll my window up that's for sure. (Harry)

Just seen the Dutch TV crew who spoke to him after Sky Sports did (Outside in his car) and they asked him if he thought Sneijder and Kaka were coming and he said they were fantastic players but it was a bit late and he said he had '1 or 2' good players in the midfield already. (Mentioned Bale being player of the year and Parker being Writers player of the year)

Harry makes me chuckle.

This can't be happening. Why are we prepared to let Mikel Arteta go for the same fee as Peter Crouch? 10m is dirt cheat for Mikel.

Also, i can't see us letting him go without a replacement lined up. We must/have to be working behind the scenes at bringing another midfielder in.

grrr, cahill jsut move to god **** spurs, now us getting bassong is a no-go because of it :'(

Do not worry Everton, I know the striker who's having a medical Denis Stracqualursi from Tigres.

He essentially a clone of Pablo Osvaldo is the best way I can describe him.

You beat Palermo/Porto/Espanyol to him, I think he could be a real signing.

Can't believe no one is getting excited about this guy, I remember Bielsa saying he has the potential to dominate Europe!

Maybe 1-2 months down the line and he's playing you can see what you have, I think he's a real rough diamond.

And Drenthe is on a free since Madrid terminated his contract 3 weeks ago, another good signing. Risk definitely worth taking.

This can't be happening. Why are we prepared to let Mikel Arteta go for the same fee as Peter Crouch? 10m is dirt cheat for Mikel.

Also, i can't see us letting him go without a replacement lined up. We must/have to be working behind the scenes at bringing another midfielder in.

He handed in a transfer request

Do not worry Everton, I know the striker who's having a medical Denis Stracqualursi from Tigres.

He essentially a clone of Pablo Osvaldo is the best way I can describe him.

You beat Palermo/Porto/Espanyol to him, I think he could be a real signing.

Can't believe no one is getting excited about this guy, I remember Bielsa saying he has the potential to dominate Europe!

Maybe 1-2 months down the line and he's playing you can see what you have, I think he's a real rough diamond.

And Drenthe is on a free since Madrid terminated his contract 3 weeks ago, another good signing. Risk definitely worth taking.

Some of the footage is very promising indeed. Hopefully he can adapt well enough. Got high hopes.

He does have a long injury record. That's not taking anything away from his ability, top player imo.

In your opinion. In my opinion, and Levy's evidently, Modric's value to our team is immeasurable.

No transfer fee would allow us to replace him with a player of equal/greater quality, so selling him makes no logical sense.
Let's see how much you value him at this time next year when he doesn't give 100% for a whole season. He already handed in a transfer request and decided he didn't want to play vs man utd (but was forced to).

I don't know what planet spurs fans are on, but even with the ridiculous inflation in player prices you should snap chelsea's hand off at £40m, especially for a player that doesn't want to stay there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back