Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is exactly what's annoyed me. He's known for his honesty, but as far as Aquilani is concerned, he's lied out his ****.

Dalglish has his favourites in midfield, and those two werent among

Roma's business has been exceptional

this.

bojan krikic
eric lamela
pjanic
gago.

first 3 are amazing

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Interestingly enough, that is only the 3rd time Wenger has signed a player directly from another premier league club.
also maybe the second time real deadline day transfer.

first was arshavin in the winter like 3 years ago.

now both yossi and arteta

Roma:

Stekelenburg
Angel
Kjaer
Lamela
Gago
Bojan
Pjanic

Easily the best business in Europe.

Will do my best/worst buys later, think Bryan Ruiz is a huge coup for Fulham!

No word on Macheda, talk of a possible EFC loan bid coming in tonight. QPR/NUFC were in for him, surely he will end up at one of those 3 clubs.

BBC radio 5 live senior football reporter Ian Dennis on Twitter: "Told the 40m package Tottenham rejected from Chelsea for Luka Modric was £30m plus Alex."

The annoying thing about Roma's business, is the fact they're owned by NESV (or a group from NESV). So, we could've got those players too. Bojan & Pjanic would've been fantastic signings.

@Mike. I'm gutted that Aquilani didn't feature in Kenny's plans, I rated him.

For me, that's the best summer deadline day so far...there's been some cracking deals. Fair play to Meireles, I would've handed in a transfer request if I was him too. Before the start of the season, I tipped QPR & Rovers to go down with Swansea, but after today I'm not so sure...both have pulled off some good signings.

The rest of Europe rates Alberto, just appears Liverpool didn't.

There was a reason Inter Milan wanted to sign Meireles as well, he's a quality player who clubs rate.

Saying that I would rather Chelsea signed Arteta than Meireles, think he adds more creativity and skill.

chelsea didn't get alvaro pereira
swansea have signed darnel situ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back