Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orlando Sá has quite the potential, he did play at Braga, at porto not at all, that slowed him down! Good aerial skill not very fast tho...

rumour is that stoke have not signed peter crouch because they could not find a pen before 11 ;)

Joey Barton: @aknufc95 selling their assets and replacing with cheaper gambles. Santon?? 16 games since 2008, in a poor Italian league, hardly proven PL

Is he serious?! Deary me!

Is the loan window closed as well now? I am surprised we missed out today, so much expected. Maiga, Ruiz, Gignac, even Bendtner.

I'm not sure about the loan window.

I thought it was open for another 7 days in the Premier League (So September 7th)...

I expected Maiga to go through today but looks like Sochaux simply would not let him go.

And as for Macheda to NUFC I have no idea where that stands Stu but at the minute he's looking like the only potential signing you could wake up to tomorrow.

I'm not sure about the loan window.

I thought it was open for another 7 days in the Premier League (So September 7th)...

I expected Maiga to go through today but looks like Sochaux simply would not let him go.

And as for Macheda to NUFC I have no idea where that stands Stu but at the minute he's looking like the only potential signing you could wake up to tomorrow.

I am half-hoping that Gignac will join on loan, but Macheda would do for me :)

From what I heard, Sochaux upped their valuation to 11m in the last few hours, so Newcastle pulled out. Bryan Ruiz was expected, as Toon offered bigger wages, and rumour has it was offered no9 shirt.

So yeah,

Orlando Sa, Bryan Ruiz and Grygera today. Very happy with out business this transfer window even though it was all a bit late.

307017_225825777464490_108857709161298_577967_541725_n.jpg

Anyone else have an idea who made the 9m bid for Jelavic? TBH, there is only 1 club. The one that wanted a top striker, had the money to do it. Has to be Newcastle.

Woo, anton ferdinand confirmed aswell now.

Kenny

Young Gabbidon Ferdinand Traore

Faurlin Barton

SWP Taarabt Campbell

Bothroyd

****** ****, that looks good on paper, the only players remaining from last season were our 3 players of the season :D

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Anyone else have an idea who made the 9m bid for Jelavic? TBH, there is only 1 club. The one that wanted a top striker, had the money to do it. Has to be Newcastle.

Everyone thinks it was Leicester and that does look most likely option

****** ****, that looks good on paper, the only players remaining from last season were our 3 players of the season :D

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

nope, you got traore, unlucky.

By the time that bid had gone in, Beckford was all but signed. Sven wanted one proven scorer into the club.

Woo, anton ferdinand confirmed aswell now.

Kenny

Young Gabbidon Ferdinand Traore

Faurlin Barton

SWP Taarabt Campbell

Bothroyd

Does look good on paper, although Taarabt + Barton is a timebomb.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

By the time that bid had gone in, Beckford was all but signed. Sven wanted one proven scorer into the club.

After Beckford was done Leicester made a 7.5 bid for Jelavic, wouldn't be surprised if it the other bid was also Leicester's.

newcatle strike lucky. santon will be a beast in a few years from now, and Barton will regret saying that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back