Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit odd.. why's he moved? Didn't realise he wanted to, or that Bruce wanted rid.

Sunderland boss Steve Bruce has spoken about Asamoah Gyan's exit, and seems to suggest all was not right with the 25-year-old frontman. Bruce said: "Anyone who has seen Asamoah play will know that he hasn't been himself in recent months. This option suits all parties at the present time and the club is well-protected in the deal. Asamoah has three years remaining on his contract and of course my wish would be that he finds his spark again and we see him in red and white stripes next season in the form that first attracted us to him."

well, he did hand in a transfer request a week and a bit ago so that probably has something to do with it

Erm... step up Nicklas Bendtner?

bendtner-001.jpg

YOU KNOW' IT.

Has he got the number 9 tattooed in Roman numerals on the inside of his arm?

Moreover, is that meant to specify what he is, a number 9?

Priceless.

It's meant to be read backwards, and means he's as good as the whole team combined.

It's meant to be read backwards, and means he's as good as the whole team combined.

It might just be a name. I would suggest he's obviously in love with someone called Ix, but that's a silly name so it's impossible.

It might just be a name. I would suggest he's obviously in love with someone called Ix, but that's a silly name so it's impossible.

Incorrect, Ix is a name, Joss will tell you that :P

Incorrect, Ix is a name, Joss will tell you that :P

Sigh, it was an obvious joke to Joss that his partner in creating average Arsenal amateur journalism has a silly name. You ruined it. :P

Sigh, it was an obvious joke to Joss that his partner in creating average Arsenal amateur journalism has a silly name. You ruined it. :P

I am fail, I didn't realize you knew. Got a raging hangover you know.

As all the top division news has died down, us lot in the football league still have news on the agenda.

According to Chris Hughton, James McFadden is still training with Blues and he is assessing his fitness before offering a new contract, i would LOVE him signed up, he's a class act, and one of my favourites over history in a blues shirt.

Also Stuart Parnaby is in the same situation, with a new contract on the horizon, another great player, and very versatile!!

Darren Carter is also training with us along with Craig Fagan, both Birmingham born lads and long life Blues fans, would welcome them into the squad for the passion aspect if not for anything else.

Were still around 3 maybe 4 players short of a full squad capable of competing in the 2 competitions that matter to us this season.

Cant think Chris Hughton enough at the moment, for what miracles he has already managed in such torrid circumstances!

"CHRISSYYY HUGHTONNNSS, BLUE AND WHITE ARMY"

According to several sources in Brazil and some in Spain, Neymar has agreed to join Madrid. The fee is believed to be around 60m Euros.

Is there anything that really makes Neymar a 60 million player? i have been watching him extensively for a while wherever i could, and i cannot see it to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back