Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't actually seen Neymar play much, but I doubt he's worth around £50m! Good player, and fairly versatile and young, but £50m is just stupid. I doubt Real have signed him for that much, especially if the reports are in Spain and Brazil.

Dani Parejo adn Paco ­Alcacer both link to join arsenal. :)

and the most ridiculous one is by the dailymail, ManCity to bid 30m for RVP. wtf!
GTFO Man City :)

PSG officials saying a deal to bring in David Beckham is 95% done, saying only a change of heart would scupper the deal. Also a choice of properties available to him.

BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea confirm transfer requests have been accepted from striker Nicolas Anelka and defender Alex. They will be off next month if Chelsea can find a buyer. What do we think of that?
BBC Sport - Football - Live - Saturday football

Got a great stint out of Nico without a dount, was at his happiest with us which is good. Alex has played well in spells and we will always remember his free-kicks against Liverpool and Arsenal. I think its the right time for them both to go, i'd be expecting 15mill ish for the pair.

Milan have agreed personal terms with Joorabchian about Tevez tranferring to Milan first on loan deal until summer and then on three year deal if the loan spell is succesfull. Now only waiting for City to accept or deny.

He's having some major wage cuts along the way.

Milan have agreed personal terms with Joorabchian about Tevez tranferring to Milan first on loan deal until summer and then on three year deal if the loan spell is succesfull. Now only waiting for City to accept or deny.

He's having some major wage cuts along the way.

apparently, it city wanted a permanent move.

Serie A - City reject Milan's Tevez loan bid - Yahoo! Eurosport and loan bid got rejected. ffs city, wtf!!

and PSG are also in for El apache. imo, will be a real good signing for PSG. it will be a blessing

Last edited:
According to a couple of French outlets Maiga is expected in Newcastle for a medical on Tuesday, looks like a deal has been agreed between 7-8 million euros and he'll sign a 4 and a half year deal.

Must be a lift for Newcastle knowing that they finally have another striker coming in, all they need now is a centre back...

Seems a bit strange that he's having his medical mid December but maybe Newcastle want him settled in before January, which makes sense, and this has hardly been a straight forward transfer has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back