Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why could you not sign Keane with Bent last season, and you still had Young?

Villa, you disappoint.

Gignac deal looks like it's off.

Catania have confirmed Maxi Lopez will leave this month but a number of clubs are interested. Fulham have bid for him but I don't we will get him.

I'm not sure you want to get him, either.

Keane to Villa eh. Good to see McLeish continuing our project to field a team consisting purely of Irish players. We're one Sean St Ledger away from an all Irish back five, after all...

and wont gabby/heskey be antagonized with the squad being all Irish ;)

"Darren Bent's told everyone that if we make any bid for him, he's going to see the owner to tell him he's leaving. No movement since we spoke to his agent."

Various journo's and whatnot.

I'm not sure you want to get him, either.

Yup, certainly not worth the £10 Million being bandied around oO)

Tim Vickery said he'd be a good squad player on the radio but that's not what we need. Never lived up to his potential when he first came on the scene as an 18 year old.

Yup, certainly not worth the £10 Million being bandied around oO)

Tim Vickery said he'd be a good squad player on the radio but that's not what we need. Never lived up to his potential when he first came on the scene as an 18 year old.

He found his feet in Italy, but aside from Catania and his stay in Brazil he's been pretty poor. One could say that his build suits the English game but theory and practice are two very, very different things. Of course, he could come and make an impact, but for 10m that's not a risk worth taking.

Gignac deal looks like it's off.

Catania have confirmed Maxi Lopez will leave this month but a number of clubs are interested. Fulham have bid for him but I don't we will get him.

I thought Juve or someone had agreed a deal before? Good striker, but he choked last time he was on the big stage(Barca).

Newcastle fail with a bid for Dijon midfielder Benjamin Corgnet, according to the Ligue 1 club. Newcastle fail with Dijon raid | Football News | Sky Sports

Newcastle also eyeing Stephen N'Zonzi, along with Arsenal, Chelsea Spurs and Villa, who are all interested. Capital interest for N'Zonzi | Arsenal News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

QPR are favourites to land Fulham striker Andy Johnson, but Blackburn may also join the chase. Rangers lead AJ hunt | QPR News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Nedum Onuoha looks to be on his way from Man City, after QPR and Wolves both made moves for the defender, whilst Newcastle, Sunderland and West Brom are also looking into possible deals.http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7411782/Clubs-move-for-Onuoha

Mossua Sow to arsenal. :S

and Jelavc, Rangers want away striker, to Liverpool; very possible.

Mossua Sow to arsenal. :S

and Jelavc, Rangers want away striker, to Liverpool; very possible.

The smiley are you serious?

Sow is 1000000000000000000000 times better than ****** chamakh and Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back