Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 607K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic signing in Cissé, although I hope Best still gets the chance he deserves. I hear we have one or two others lined up in defence and it's nice to see Pardew is being backed with the finances he deserves after a brilliant first half of the season.

Think Demba Ba put a word in for his Senegalese team mate?

Good signing. Looking forward to seeing how he does.

Think Demba Ba put a word in for his Senegalese team mate?

Good signing. Looking forward to seeing how he does.

if they can get a defender, i really fancy them for top 6

That's a good signing for the geordies. Secures a mid table finish for another few seasons. ;)

i intend to prove u wrong. ;)

View attachment 217226

oh im sorry, its in fm btw ;)

As much as I love it, FM get's pretty much everything wrong.

He was quoted as saying he would love to play at Liverpool as they are a great club and playing in front of the Kop would be a dream come true. Something along those lines, I CBA to actually find the quote though.

I'd imagine an 'attractive' offer is above £25 million. Not peanuts, either way...

Both possibly. Partner until Ba's knee explodes. I hear it's a ticking time bomb, which makes our interest rather worrying.

Tell us then we shall, oh mighty training lord Dunc (maybe a bit exaggerated, but still..)

Everton linked with another striker. 19 year old Luc Castaignos at Inter. He's unsettled and apparently there's a chance we'll get him. And when he was at Feyenoord bagged 15 goals in 37 games. Not bad for him when he was younger than he is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.