Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 607K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bbut if the release clause is there....they'll be lucky to keep him in my opinion???

Well, I can't see why he would want to leave. We have just signed his international team mate, and he is the pin point in our attack. Unless someone was offering him megabucks.

That entirely depends on the amount of the release clause. Once we find that out, it may become easier to see if he will stay.

Everton and Luc.. Signing or loan?

Bbut if the release clause is there....they'll be lucky to keep him in my opinion???

Ba is no fool. He knows that any other supposedly 'bigger' club than Newcastle won't be able to make him their primary striker, the focal point of their attack. Not to mention that he used to have to be patched up every day.

Tell you one thing, after seeing the footage of Cisse on youtube....it's going to be a pretty nasty prospect for a lot of top defenders facing Ba and Cisse.

That entirely depends on the amount of the release clause. Once we find that out, it may become easier to see if he will stay.

Everton and Luc.. Signing or loan?

Trying to find out right now. Some people are saying a loan then possibly buy.

Edit-more than likely a loan deal

Given their limited finances (from what I'm lead to believe) I would have thought that too.

Seems like it could be a good signing though.

Well, I can't see why he would want to leave. We have just signed his international team mate, and he is the pin point in our attack. Unless someone was offering him megabucks.

This is my point, i'm not saying he'll defiantely leave, but come on, he's been at Newcastle for half a season, i'm sure (as most footballers do) he'll be quite happy to cash in on his form and go to team that might be playing champions league....e.g. spurs or someone, I would think they could offer him more tbh...I'd be suprised if he didn't go, less than 5 million for one of the top scorers....

Tell you one thing, after seeing the footage of Cisse on youtube....it's going to be a pretty nasty prospect for a lot of top defenders facing Ba and Cisse.

tbf any player can look class on youtube but I hear Cisse is a very good player so its probably a good signing so far.

Only time will tell I suppose.

Don't know whether it was mentioned yet but we rejected an offer from WBA for Ridgewell yesterday (fee undisclosed)

tbf any player can look class on youtube but I hear Cisse is a very good player so its probably a good signing so far.

Only time will tell I suppose.

Totally agree...Hence why a lot of foreigners probably think Gomez is the best keeper they've ever seen lol!

Both possibly. Partner until Ba's knee explodes. I hear it's a ticking time bomb, which makes our interest rather worrying.

whats up with the oranges ;)

anyway, now im more scared to play against Newcastle. lol 2 striker of the same quality

Arsenal making lots of bids it seems, should have the 2-3 players we need wrapped up soon.

OH WAIT.

my last for the day and then i got to bed, cuz tmr morning i have my English exams to do ;) (wish me luck :p )

Rosso to fulham for 3m.
Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | Sport | Football

Goalkeeper Stefanos Kapino heading to Inter Milan | Mail Online

Arsenal are giving a trial to Swedish teenager Niclas Eliasson from Falkenbergs FF.

and the rest......

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is ready to make an £18m offer for Newcastle United striker Demba Ba – caughtoffside.com

Birmingham want to re-sign Craig Gardner on loan. The midfielder moved to Sunderland from Blues in the summer but is homesick for the Midlands – Daily Mirror

Manchester United have been angered by Danny Welbeck’s contract demands - with the England striker holding out for a new £60,000-a-week deal – Daily Mail

Manchester United and Liverpool are set to miss out on Sao Paulo wonderkid Lucas, 19, as Inter Milan edge closer to a deal – talkSPORT

But Liverpool have agreed a £1m deal to sign 19-year-old Sporting Lisbon star Joao Carlos Teixeira, dubbed ‘the new Deco’ – Metro

Manchester City are willing to listen to summer offers for Dutch midfielder Nigel de Jong – The Guardian

Tottenham’s Mexican attacking midfielder Giovani Dos Santos is a target for Spanish side Villarreal – talkSPORT

Fulham have been told to match Fiorentina’s £6.5m bid for Catania’s former Barcelona striker Maxi Lopez, 27, or risk missing out – Daily Mirror

West Brom boss Roy Hodgson has turned down a ‘cheeky’ loan bid for striker Peter Odemwingie – Express and Star

Transfer Rumours: Thursday, January 19 - Transfer Latest - Jarrow and Hebburn Gazette

Adios !

Status
Not open for further replies.