Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 607K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guarin's confirmed himself Juventus are close to signing him, all that's left is the finer details of the transfer deal between clubs.

Pretty bizarre that Juventus are going to buy Guarin for around 11 million euro's when there's a clear need for a player of his quality at clubs who have bigger pockets.

Reminiscent of the Vidal deal, strangely cheap and everyone's left wondering why others didn't go after him.

If Meireles is worth £12 million to Chelsea and Guarin's not worth £8 million, I have no clue what part of that strategy makes sense.

Good signing for Juve though, his arrival will just add to the impressive trio of Vidal/Marchisio/Pirlo and solidify their spot as Scudetto winners. Out of the exit door in Turin is Del Piero who looks like he's in talks with Leonardo and Ancelotti over a 2 year contract that will be signed around March/April I imagine.

As for QPR signing Henrique, the deal is riddled with Joorabchian and his 'sports management company'. Alex is a separate deal and has nothing at all to do with Kia, but I'd expect a few more extended loan deals for South Americans who MSI V2.0 have third party stakes in.

Wouldn't surprise me if QPR go into the Brazilian market for their striker, probably at someone like Montillo or Neves. Another club that Kia has his hands on now that City have cut their ties, doesn't take a genius to have predicted QPR's strategy in the past few days. Onuoha was predictable given the ties between him and Kia, wouldn't surprise me to see Bridge move to QPR as well.

Kia's track record with 'ambitious' lower Premier League clubs is pretty abysmal, you just have to look at the finance sheet West Ham was left with to see what he's all about.

QPR have agreed a deal for left-back Taye Taiwo with AC Milan as new manager Mark Hughes closes on his first signing at Loftus Road.

:O

Mark Hughes set to sign Tawio and Onuoha

Last edited:
Blimey. Taiwo?

Arsenal sure could use a full back right about now, too.

Berbatov: Anji target - Eto'o & Berbatov strike-force? Not bad.

Cissokho to Newcastle? - Personally, I think this would be a magnificant signing, I think if they can complete a hat-trick of great buys by bringing in a good winger they will have done very well.

Taiwo would make far too much sense for Arsenal to sign.

Too late, he's a QPR player now, pending a medical. I look forward to seeing how much he's being paid.. I'm guessing £80k.

Berbatov: Anji target - Eto'o & Berbatov strike-force? Not bad.

Cissokho to Newcastle? - Personally, I think this would be a magnificant signing, I think if they can complete a hat-trick of great buys by bringing in a good winger they will have done very well.

Too late, he's a QPR player now, pending a medical. I look forward to seeing how much he's being paid.. I'm guessing £80k.

Onouha's on 80k, he must be on at least 100k

If QPR were signing the Marseille Taiwo 12 months ago it would be a good deal but he's fairly injury prone and has more mistakes in him than Fabianski.

Milan wont be mourning losing him, his wages are around the £60k a week mark and I can't see it being any less than £65k what he'll be taking at QPR.

Inter look like they've agreed a 22 million euro package to sign Lucas from Sao Paulo.

Krasic's agent has come out and said there have been 4 bids for him, one of them from Anzhi, including at least one English team.

One of the American owners at Roma has told Italian TV that they are pursuing Ravel Morrison and he basically says he hopes the precedent of the regime so far in taking a chance on young players - Bojan, Pjanic, Angel, Lamela etc - will entice him to join Roma in the summer. Seems like they have serious interest in him...

Also talk in Italy from provincial journalists that City are going back for Nainggolan who they tried to get in the summer, terrific young player who's stock is rising. Wouldn't surprise me to see City/Juve go in a bidding war for him...

Montreal are in the final stages of signing Luca Toni on a 2 year deal worth $6.5 million a year. Come next September we could see Del Piero/Toni/Salgado/Inzaghi in the MLS, shows that MLS is still the primary retirement location for Europe's stars not the Chinese Superleague.

A few silly transfer rumour Twitter pages are claiming Man Utd have had a bid accepted for Demba ba but I highly doubt it is true.

We have been linked with Nikica Jelavic from Rangers, apparently according to Sky Sports we have made contact with Rangers about him.

"Sky Sports sources understand West Ham have contacted Rangers about prolific striker Nikica Jelavic."

Does anyone know him and seen him play before? Would he be good for us?

If QPR were signing the Marseille Taiwo 12 months ago it would be a good deal but he's fairly injury prone and has more mistakes in him than Fabianski.

Milan wont be mourning losing him, his wages are around the £60k a week mark and I can't see it being any less than £65k what he'll be taking at QPR.

Inter look like they've agreed a 22 million euro package to sign Lucas from Sao Paulo.

Krasic's agent has come out and said there have been 4 bids for him, one of them from Anzhi, including at least one English team.

One of the American owners at Roma has told Italian TV that they are pursuing Ravel Morrison and he basically says he hopes the precedent of the regime so far in taking a chance on young players - Bojan, Pjanic, Angel, Lamela etc - will entice him to join Roma in the summer. Seems like they have serious interest in him...

Also talk in Italy from provincial journalists that City are going back for Nainggolan who they tried to get in the summer, terrific young player who's stock is rising. Wouldn't surprise me to see City/Juve go in a bidding war for him...

Montreal are in the final stages of signing Luca Toni on a 2 year deal worth $6.5 million a year. Come next September we could see Del Piero/Toni/Salgado/Inzaghi in the MLS, shows that MLS is still the primary retirement location for Europe's stars not the Chinese Superleague.

The other two offers for Krasic may come from Portugal... :D

We have been linked with Nikica Jelavic from Rangers, apparently according to Sky Sports we have made contact with Rangers about him.

"Sky Sports sources understand West Ham have contacted Rangers about prolific striker Nikica Jelavic."

Does anyone know him and seen him play before? Would he be good for us?

Joint best striker in the SPL along with Hooper.

Would do well at West Ham if you bought him imo :)

We need a player who can score goals, I wouldn't be disappointed if we signed him, the thing is will Sulli & Goli cough up about £9m for him? I doubt it lol

He'd be well suited to Allardyce's game, you can be sure of that, but I don't think they'll cough up 9m, either.

Spanish press reporting Villarreal's vicepresident is on his way to Brazil to seal the transfer of Nilmar to São Paulo.

Status
Not open for further replies.