Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 607K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours around that Leicester want Saha. Yeah. ok.

Apparently we've had a bid for David Wheater turned down aswell, and apparently we've made an enquiry about Kenwyne Jones

Rumours around that Leicester want Saha. Yeah. ok.

Apparently we've had a bid for David Wheater turned down aswell, and apparently we've made an enquiry about Kenwyne Jones

If Leicester are willing to pay for Saha, considering he's got 6 months left in his contract and is going to be 34 this year... Honestly I think it wouldn't be a bad move. He's one of our top earners and we desperately need cash.

On a slightly (Very slightly) happier note, we've also been linked with Cerci, who has been a 'prospect' for as long as I can remember...

If Leicester are willing to pay for Saha, considering he's got 6 months left in his contract and is going to be 34 this year... Honestly I think it wouldn't be a bad move. He's one of our top earners and we desperately need cash.

On a slightly (Very slightly) happier note, we've also been linked with Cerci, who has been a 'prospect' for as long as I can remember...

well the viola's are ready for him to go.

Viola to let Cerci go | Everton News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Either way, quality winger, represented Italy at every level apart from Senior if I remember..

So did Cherno Samba!

Honestly I think he could've been good but he missed the train a couple of times and he's average at best right now. Wouldn't mind having him here, though, we need all the help we can get...

Yep. Goal.com have confirmed that Spartak have announced that they have agreed a deal for Bily'. He is set for contract talks and to undergo a medical before signing.

Hopefully this will make way for that Italian bloke from Fiorintina. Bilyaletdinov just wasn't suited to the physical side of the premier league, and im not too saddened by him leaving. I will however if we sign no replacements!

Vertonghen on his way from Ajax in summer, possibly to EPL?? - Vertonghen hints at Ajax exit | Sky Sports

Amauri closer to Fiorentina move - Amauri close to Viola move | Sky Sports

FC Norsjaelland's 19 year old defender Jores Okore could move to the PL, with Manchester City, Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham and Newcastle all watching - Danes would let starlet leave | Football News | Sky Sports

FC Porto's Fredy Guarin to join Juve pending medical for €11m - Guarin set for Juve move | Juventus Football News, Fixtures, Results, Table | Sky Sports

Bilyaletdinov looks almost certain to leave Everton for Russia - Bilyaletdinov set for Spartak | Everton News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Bilyaletdinov is such a good player, shame he only showed it sporadically with Everton....

Status
Not open for further replies.