Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 607K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a boring window, hopefully it picks up tomorrow.

Pretty pointless post but I thought I'd share my wonderful opinion.

lucas barrios to fulham for 7m. (via eurosport)

ffs :mad:

chelsea set to seal the deal for kevin de bruyne

diljribi cisse to qpr

He won't go though ;) at least now, too expensive :p

In other news, Lucho Gonzalez and Marc Janko set to sign for Porto, Belluschi to sign for Genoa, and Benfica might sign Djalo and Eliseu from Malaga! Busy window in Portugal.

as in the Benfica player?

He won't go though ;) at least now, too expensive :p

In other news, Lucho Gonzalez and Marc Janko set to sign for Porto, Belluschi to sign for Genoa, and Benfica might sign Djalo and Eliseu from Malaga! Busy window in Portugal.

There is no reason for Benfica to sell Garcia in the January window. Maybe summer, but dont believe any jan move is happening.

Indeed, as I said :) And he's quite settled too. And he is integral part of our team, I don't want to imagine a team without Javi Garcia.
But Gaitan will surely move in the summer though , and give us quite a good sum, no problem though we have the wings covered.

There is no reason for Benfica to sell Garcia in the January window. Maybe summer, but dont believe any jan move is happening.

Are Fulham suddenly signing every striker in the universe for some reason?

Been such a dull transfer window and I don't see tomorrow being any different unfortunately :(

Hope I'm proved wrong.

Latest rumour by some silly man on facebook,
xavi has just been spotted up the fulham broadway,wonder could he be the suprise signing.

Hopefully will see a little action tomorrow, although I hope it will be possible incoming, and not outgoing with Newcastle.

Probably-bullshit transfer rumour, but I hope it's true, Lucas Barrios to Liverpool. And the less exciting one, Tevez on loan to Liverpool/QPR, if City drop their demands.

Probably-bullshit transfer rumour, but I hope it's true, Lucas Barrios to Liverpool. And the less exciting one, Tevez on loan to Liverpool/QPR, if City drop their demands.

2nd one is certainly bullshit. City arent dropping their demands, besieds the real issue is Tevez's crazy demands. (such as wanting to be captain at PSG).

Barrios less so, becuase he has been looking for an out thats one that could happen, though not just to liverpool

Ravel Morrison will sign for West Ham tomorrow according to Daniel Taylor, not sure if its permanent or a loan though.

trollol. qpr to have tevez. nah. that rumour is BS

Status
Not open for further replies.