Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen this on twitter:
Ladies and Gentlemen and West Ham fans, I promised big news by the weekend which was being kept quiet by my source…well here it is.. WHU are extremely, and I mean extremely, close to a short term loan deal for Mr. Carlos Tevez. The newspapers seem to have got to this first and I had to ask for obvious reasons of pure excitement. This has all occurred after Tevez realised earlier on in the week his permanent move away was not going to be on the cards and City didn’t want to loan the player abroad. WHU have now revised and jumped at a chance of a short term loan deal and has stated on many occasions that he would jump at the chance of a short term return to WHU. The stumbling block at the moment is his wage package and WHU are currently negotiating a deal that suits all parties. This has legs guys and there is a chance that we may see Tevez return to our claret and blue. Wow!! I’m still staggered by it all myself. For those interested if this effects the Jelavic deal, I can confirm that it won’t as Jelavic is part of our long term plans whereas Tevez would be short term to get WHU back where we belong. Rangers are likely to announce at some stage today or tomorrow wether our new offer has been successful or not. Madness at WHU Camp!!

If there is any truth to this then I will be delighted as I currently have a ST at West Ham and I would love to see him play live for west ham once again for a few games.

Not good at BS are you? Clearly wasn't on twitter, I mean that post is nowhere near 140 characters is it(twitter post max)?

Not good at BS are you? Clearly wasn't on twitter, I mean that post is nowhere near 140 characters is it(twitter post max)?

could be a twitlonger or something like that. although I don't agree with it, just saying.

A link was posted on twitter which had this in it as the guy couldnt fit it all in.

Apparently it's on a WH forum and the tweets are from a certain 'Bradley_whu'. Wouldn't know for sure because I don't have ******* twitter, but I googled the first couple of lines of that post and there were a few relevant hits.

If you believe that then you're mentally retarded. ;)

Although, I think a Tevez-Suarez partnership would be insane!

Seems it is true....SSN been reporting it. TBH, I cannot see Carroll going anywhere this window, and certainly cannot see it being Citeh...

Alan Smith joins MK Dons on loan-http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11759/7464342/Dons-seal-stunning-Smith-coup

what a signing for MK, not PL quality anymore, but will vertainly be good at that level

SSN reporting Everton have made an official bid for Nikica Jelavic. Also reporting we are showing interest in sighing Kevin Doyle before the window shuts.

Finally, a striker.

SSN reporting Everton have made an official bid for Nikica Jelavic. Also reporting we are showing interest in sighing Kevin Doyle before the window shuts.

Finally, a striker.

Being realistic, we won't be getting either of them. Jelavic is beyond our reach price-wise, and I don't see Mick McCarthy letting Doyle leave.

Eden Hazard on Canal+: "My decision is made, I'm leaving for England at the end of the season." Also mentions he wants to play first team football for a team that plays good football. Could be any of the current Top 5.

Eden Hazard on Canal+: "My decision is made, I'm leaving for England at the end of the season." Also mentions he wants to play first team football for a team that plays good football. Could be any of the current Top 5.

Current top four*.

He mentioned both Manchester clubs, Tottenham, Chelsea and Arsenal. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that is the current top 5.

According to Record (Who in turn picked it up from Cadena Ser, apparently), United are in for Javi García. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back