• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 607K
Status
Not open for further replies.
then why dont 'arry play him then. ;)

but 6m is awfull a lot.

Not greatly, considering his potential and the fact that we originally bought him for 4m. Would probably be including clauses to get it up to 6m anyway.

Nika Jela to Everton, could be done today. West Hams bid was rejected

Wayne Bridge is likely to end up at Sunderland on loan.

That makes me sad because I so wanted to see him at Arsenal.

Dont think AJT will be happy but Saha looks like hes on his way to Spurs according to BBC. Talks about Pienaar being included in the deal.

Dont think AJT will be happy but Saha looks like hes on his way to Spurs according to BBC. Talks about Pienaar being included in the deal.

Pienaar + money for Saha? I'd take that deal and run as far away from London as physically possible, wow.

QPR signing Djibril Cisse
Rodallega joining Tottenham it seems, but after tonight's match
OGC Nice want Niko Kranjcar
Lucho Gonzalez moved back to Porto from Marseille
Vedran Corluka moved on loan to Leverkusen
Man City loan David Pizzarro from Roma for 6 months
Jelavic moves to Everton for 6 mil pounds
Lazio in negotiations with Keisuke Honda from CSKA Moscow, bid is around 15 mil €
Luca Toni left Juventus for UAE team Al Nasr

source: skysports

If Saha goes to Spurs, it makes no sense whatsoever. No disrespect to the King, but his fitness is very questionable, hasn't scored in 12, and surely they'd be better going for someone younger and can develop for the future

If Saha goes to Spurs, it makes no sense whatsoever. No disrespect to the King, but his fitness is very questionable, hasn't scored in 12, and surely they'd be better going for someone younger and can develop for the future

He's supposed to be a substitute for Pavlyuchenko if Pav leaves, if I understood well

Seems as he'll probably be on the bench.

Isn't 'Arry in court today?

Not a clue tbh. Forgot about that-world takes backseat for me on transfer deadline day lol

I am hearing that Defoe is being linked with Liverpool though. Which came out the blue

Not a clue tbh. Forgot about that-world takes backseat for me on transfer deadline day lol

I am hearing that Defoe is being linked with Liverpool though. Which came out the blue

If I remember well, Dalglish said 3 times he won't be signing anyone for the first team, but considering today is the last day, anything could happen.

Even a shock Carroll to Tottenham move lol

Newcastle gettin' trolled.

Marriappa bid rejected £3m [Newcastle]
Marriappa bid accepted £2.5m [Wigan]

Joys of the window's last few hours. Full of plotlines and twists. Happy we kept our key players though. Can't see any of them leaving-barring Saha of course

Sulley Muntari joins AC Milan from Inter Milan....

I heard something about Guarin to Inter if Motta leaves for PSG

Ravel Morrison and Nicky Maynard both having medicals at West Ham...

Status
Not open for further replies.