Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 607K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to Bily in Russia he didnt really cut it in the prem but I still remmeber his wonder strike against Man utd in 2010 :wub:

Only £4 million? Jeez. Think it was round about £10 million. wonderful-£6 million loss :S
Yes, SSN reported it was in the region of £4m, so it is a big loss, but he wasn't playing well, so it makes sense to sell him and use the money to maybe look at strengthening other areas of the squad.

Yes, SSN reported it was in the region of £4m, so it is a big loss, but he wasn't playing well, so it makes sense to sell him and use the money to maybe look at strengthening other areas of the squad.

Trust me, £4 million won't last long enough to consider being used on other transfer targets the way wages are going up recently-mainly to keep players like Fellaini. That'll be going straight into the bank sadly.

Only £4 million? Jeez. Think it was round about £10 million. wonderful-£6 million loss :S

£6m well spent for this moment:

[video=youtube;1yKIuNcVPTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yKIuNcVPTI[/video]

I hate seeing good players go to Turkey.. Wasn't to bothered about Sow [although he hasn't left yet] but Shaqiri? Wow, my opinion of him will go down considerably if he does leave for them.

what if there are no offers in for him? CL Football next season, few good teams, it's an upwards move. you don't know who's in for him, so to say your opinion will go down is quite laughable.

what if there are no offers in for him? CL Football next season, few good teams, it's an upwards move. you don't know who's in for him, so to say your opinion will go down is quite laughable.

Basel are still in the CL. No good players that go to Turkey ever come back, everyone knows that.. It's where young footballers go to kill their careers.

If he wants to play at the top then Turkey is a backwards step, that much is obvious.. And my opinion is hardly "laughable", jeez.

Basel are still in the CL. No good players that go to Turkey ever come back, everyone knows that.. It's where young footballers go to kill their careers.

If he wants to play at the top then Turkey is a backwards step, that much is obvious.. And my opinion is hardly "laughable", jeez.

turkish league >>>>> Axpo SL

I'm not sure Franck Ribery got that memo. Didn't have a good time there, I'll give you that, though.

Meh, the players that do come back, do so with their tail between their legs. :)

Mario Jardel, Brad Friedel, Morgan de Sanctis, Les Ferdinand, Nicolas Anelka...

Vagner Love completes 10m euro move to Flamengo - Official: Flamengo sign Vagner Love from CSKA Moscow - Goal.com

---
Galatasaray end talks with Basel over the transfer of Xherdan Shaqiri - Galatasaray confirm that negotiations with Basel over Xherdan Shaqiri have broken down - Goal.com

---
Man City are looking to sign Israeli winger Nir Biton from MS Ashdod, on a loan to buy - Manchester City launch bid for Israeli youngster Nir Biton - Goal.com

---
Watfrod reject Newcastle's offer for Adrian Mariappa, with Chairman saying 'there is more cash in my son's piggy bank - Hornets shun Mariappa bid | Watford News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

---
Juventus sign Martin Caceres from Sevilla for a fee of £6.5m - Juventus capture Caceres | Sky Sports

---
Vedad Ibisevic joins Stuttgart from Hoffenheim for £4.5m - Ibisevic signs for Stuttgart | Sky Sports

---
Sunderland, Fulham and Galatasaray are snubbed by Mevlut Erdinc, as the player completes a move to Rennes - Erding seals Rennes switch | Sky Sports

David Moyes is pondering a move for Greek U21 central defender Kostas Manolas who has a £3 million buy out clause. He's a very similar player to Shane Duffy

Just seen this on twitter: Ladies and Gentlemen and West Ham fans, I promised big news by the weekend which was being kept quiet by my source…well here it is.. WHU are extremely, and I mean extremely, close to a short term loan deal for Mr. Carlos Tevez. The newspapers seem to have got to this first and I had to ask for obvious reasons of pure excitement. This has all occurred after Tevez realised earlier on in the week his permanent move away was not going to be on the cards and City didn’t want to loan the player abroad. WHU have now revised and jumped at a chance of a short term loan deal and has stated on many occasions that he would jump at the chance of a short term return to WHU. The stumbling block at the moment is his wage package and WHU are currently negotiating a deal that suits all parties. This has legs guys and there is a chance that we may see Tevez return to our claret and blue. Wow!! I’m still staggered by it all myself. For those interested if this effects the Jelavic deal, I can confirm that it won’t as Jelavic is part of our long term plans whereas Tevez would be short term to get WHU back where we belong. Rangers are likely to announce at some stage today or tomorrow wether our new offer has been successful or not. Madness at WHU Camp!!

If there is any truth to this then I will be delighted as I currently have a ST at West Ham and I would love to see him play live for west ham once again for a few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.