Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 593K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Phil Jones won't be having a medical today, unless Liverpool manage to agree a fee during the day. He was at Melwood yesterday with his reps getting a tour. Henderson having his medical today and maybe Doni.

Jones won't have his today, he's going to the U21 tournament.

Henderson should be too but he's having his medical - so it's a possibility.

Henderson's delayed his flight, I think Jones will be going with the U21's - Praying that he doesn't though and we get this wrapped up because I've got a feeling Utd are gonna get involved.

Henderson's delayed his flight, I think Jones will be going with the U21's - Praying that he doesn't though and we get this wrapped up because I've got a feeling Utd are gonna get involved.

Why would Utd get involved? Jones + Varane + Smalling + Rio + Vidic + O'Shea/Brown (;))

The first three are all a similar age. Can't see United getting involved personally and Arsenal seem more interested in Dann than Jones.

How much is the Jones transfer meant to be?

Why would Utd get involved? Jones + Varane + Smalling + Rio + Vidic + O'Shea/Brown (;))

The first three are all a similar age. Can't see United getting involved personally and Arsenal seem more interested in Dann than Jones.

Another £16M apparently.. Don't see us moving for Jones.

Varane, Smalling, Evans, Rio and Vidic plus O'Shea if absolutely necessary in there. Brown leaving, so I really don't see us moving for Jones.

Wouldn't be against it, but not at that fee considering we could be getting Varane for about £5M.

Because its United...

And based on those CB's, exactly! ;)

On SSN now:

Stand by for a further update on Phil Jones' future - and it may come as something of a shock to Liverpool fans.

On SSN now:

Stand by for a further update on Phil Jones' future - and it may come as something of a shock to Liverpool fans.

im about to go gym. find me some news!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

'Editor: Sky Sports sources understand Phil Jones is not heading for Anfield but is in fact having a medical ahead of signing a five-year deal with Manchester United. We'll bring you more details as we get them.'

Editor: Sky Sports sources understand Phil Jones is not heading for Anfield but is in fact having a medical ahead of signing a five-year deal with Manchester United. We'll bring you more details as we get them.

EDIT: Zoomed by GC (******)

Because its United...

And based on those CB's, exactly! ;)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

'Editor: Sky Sports sources understand Phil Jones is not heading for Anfield but is in fact having a medical ahead of signing a five-year deal with Manchester United. We'll bring you more details as we get them.'

Alex is getting everything right from Yesterday...

Did you predict Modric wont be Spurs player this season? ;)

Another £16M apparently.. Don't see us moving for Jones.

FUUUUUUUCK SAKE

Don't say I didn't call it though. Getting my things right this year...

EDIT: Zoomed by Sunlivk (*****)

How close is the deal for Varane? I hope this doesn't signal us withdrawing our interest!

If everything goes well, the future England CB pair will be Manchester United players..

******* yooooooooooooooooo..............

Thinking about it now though, it does make sense for us to move in for him.

Hargreaves and Brown leaving, Jones coming in. He's English can play centre back and DM and fits the homegrown rule. Plus he's young.. It does make sense. I was thinking Rodwell because he does the same thing - but Jones is available so why not.

Thinking about it now though, it does make sense for us to move in for him.

Hargreaves and Brown leaving, Jones coming in. He's English can play centre back and DM and fits the homegrown rule. Plus he's young.. It does make sense. I was thinking Rodwell because he does the same thing - but Jones is available so why not.

The one thing I hope United don't do is push him into midfield. Like most clubs do with promising centre halfs who can play further up.

Fantastic player, has really come to light this year at Blackburn, good buy for United.

Status
Not open for further replies.