Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrect...

Chopra is the player they want to replace the out of sorts Jason Scotland and Tamas Priskin...

They will sign another striker when/If Wickham leaves.

Just saying.

Priskin isn't out of sorts, he's just ****.

Hernandez isnt a player needed by Spurs imo. I dont know why they havnet bought Lorente yet :S

Priskin isn't out of sorts, he's just ****.

Eye Saw him a few times when i went up your way with Dad, Was poor movement and totally ****, Something of a Magilton love child.

Eye Saw him a few times when i went up your way with Dad, Was poor movement and totally ****, Something of a Magilton love child.

Urgh, don't even remind me, last time i saw him was when they came to us this season and, duly, he was ****.

I wasn't impressed with Wickham either, mind.

Henderson = old news. Another top #LFC transfer story in Times tomorrow

New #LFC target was not a name I had heard linked with the club before today. #suspense

Eeeek, now I'm oh-so curious.
It's Messi, isn't it!

Urgh, don't even remind me, last time i saw him was when they came to us this season and, duly, he was ****.

I wasn't impressed with Wickham either, mind.

I was at the game at portman road( in your end) with my father, and althought Rangers where truly outstanding, Wickham was the best player on the pitch for his 30 minute cameo off the bench, he cause you all sorts of problems.

Quite excited about Wickham, hope he does join. Seems to have a lot in his locker.

They made a bid for Abel Hernandez not Javier Hernandez..

Capitan Obvious :P :D

I would love to see Samba vs Hernandez. Imo, Javier would run circles around Samba :wub:. Just ask Terry how good Hernandez is ;) (3 goals in 4 games me thinks ? )
PS:
For all Arsenal fans, you should better find some poacher who can score goals, obviously Bendtner ( sp) on wing isn't good either, so I think you need someone like HazZard too XD And CB with lot of exp. The fact all your players stop peeing in bed few years ago tells everything. Wenger for god sake, buy Brown, he has UCL expirience :P.
This is a joke, no offense please :

Now, Im going to be serious.
Arsenal needs someone like Chicharito, someone who can score from nothing. PVP is excellent player, one of the best in the world when fit, but you can not win anything with only one good striker. Chamakh ( sp) is solid backup for RVP, nothing more. Wallcot is winger, not a pure striker. I like Arsenal, I would love to see they win something next season, even mickey mouse cup.

Asked about why he rejected LFC and AFC,Jones said "If I wanted my career to continue with no trophies I'd just stay at Blackburn

WHAT A *******.

Asked about why he rejected LFC and AFC,Jones said "If I wanted my career to continue with no trophies I'd just stay at Blackburn

WHAT A *******.

Already covered in the Utd discussion thread.

I repeat

What a hero, What a hero, Going on my shirt.

Already covered in the Utd discussion thread.

I repeat

What a hero, What a hero, Going on my shirt.

Honestly, I'm not overly concerned about what he said about us; but the lack of respect and the contempt he is showing his old club (The ones who gave him a big break) is ******* ridiculous.

WHAT A *******.

LEGEND.. Must have met Gary Neville on the way ;)

Rumours afloat that we are interested in some Atletco Madrid CB which is absolute tosh according to me considering CB is by far the only position where we dont need anyone considering Luiz joined us in January and we got Alex and Bruma for back up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back