Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 607K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolded part, Check Anderson of this season when he was on song. Thats for other day and thread.

Nasri has all the attributes to play as a CM imo. And this whole discussion would be waste if he signs a new contract <)

I wonder how much he'd cost.. Obviously Arsenal won't think about selling him unless negotiations break down, but I expect more than just Utd are interested. Inter have money, Bayern are keen to spend this summer after a poor season..

Plus the rivalry aspect would force the price up for Utd IMO.

Playing Liverpool & United off against each other to increase his personal terms.

BUt neither clubs are mugs like some others we know... So both clubs will have a maximum wage and then say... **** you then Ash, stay at Villa or go to City and watch you career go down hill like Gareths and James.

I wonder how much he'd cost.. Obviously Arsenal won't think about selling him unless negotiations break down, but I expect more than just Utd are interested. Inter have money, Bayern are keen to spend this summer after a poor season..

Surely it depends on how much he wants to go to UTD, if he is **** bent on it, Arsenal might have to lower there price, as they wont want to lose him for free next season.

Not more than 15m, Nasri wouldnt let contracts break down unless he knew where he was going, no other club has shown any interest except United yet, Arsene would want to re-invest that money so wouldnt let it drag on.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Surely it depends on how much he wants to go to UTD, if he is **** bent on it, Arsenal might have to lower there price, as they wont want to lose him for free next season.

Wenger has already said he wont let him go on a free. So its sign or be sold

Look like arsenal are talking to Lille again, getting ready to cover their bases?

Mentioned this a couple of pages ago. We've made contact and apparently have first refusal from Lille with personal terms the easy part. Starting price will be about 20M, possibly up to 25M+ if others get involved.

Inter wont be interested imo. They have Sneijder and working on Sanchez deal. Milan need a player like Nasri. They lack creative player like him.

I dont think he will go to Germany. Why should he? And also Bayern have Bastian in the CM and Kroos. They have Robbery on wings. Plus Nasri wont fancy a move to Germany?

And surely we should be paying more than other clubs as this is not some regular transfer. Anything within 20 Million is a steal IMO..

Mentioned this a couple of pages ago. We've made contact and apparently have first refusal from Lille with personal terms the easy part. Starting price will be about 20M, possibly up to 25M+ if others get involved.

Why do you have first refusal? Did you sell any player to them and made this agreement?

have a feeling this could be a good summer for us :)

Yeah with the(Possible) loss of Nasri, Fabregas, Clichy, denilson, bednter.... You need to sign the right players.

Yeah with the(Possible) loss of Nasri, Fabregas, Clichy, denilson, bednter.... You need to sign the right players.

The latter three are not big losses. Expect them to cover nasri with hazard (who can also play AMC) then one more signing in midfield. Wilshere and Ramsey have come a long way too

Assuming they go that is

Why do you have first refusal? Did you sell any player to them and made this agreement?

Just think we have a good relationship with them and contacted them about it a while ago. Via the reputable GoonBlog this, so don't know much more than that.

Its probably a gentlemans agreement, I believe we have something similar in place over Defour

Just think we have a good relationship with them and contacted them about it a while ago. Via the reputable GoonBlog this, so don't know much more than that.

Its probably a gentlemans agreement, I believe we have something similar in place over Defour

So first refusal means if they agree any price for Hazard then they will offer him for the same price to Arsenal too isn't it?

So first refusal means if they agree any price for Hazard then they will offer him for the same price to Arsenal too isn't it?

Yup. Or if they are going to sell, they'll give Arsenal prior warning as it were.

Status
Not open for further replies.