Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 607K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'd be better suited at Manchester United, but I think Barca will go for him if they fail in their bid to sign Fabregas. If the president is to be believed, they can't afford both without selling some high profile players. Would love to see him in a United shirt though, almost as much as I'd hate to see Nasri in one!

I think he'd be better suited at Manchester United, but I think Barca will go for him if they fail in their bid to sign Fabregas. If the president is to be believed, they can't afford both without selling some high profile players. Would love to see him in a United shirt though, almost as much as I'd hate to see Nasri in one!

Yeah they will probably subsidize either bid with Thiago/Bojan so the money they will have to pay should not be more than 15m for Sanchez if they offer Bojan as part of the deal, in my opinion he will be at Barca next season but anything can happen as always...

Phil Jones' transfer to Manchester United held up as Venky's want £25 million for defender

Manchester United’s attempts to finalise their £16.5 million move for Blackburn defender Phil Jones have been delayed by a dispute with the Ewood Park club’s Indian owners over the escape clause in the 19 year-old’s contract.
High spirits: Phil Jones high-fives local schoolkids ahead of an England Under-21 training session but his mood might be tempered by news of a hold-up in his transfer to United.
Venky's, who completed their Blackburn takeover last November, believe that Jones is worth £25 million because of the confirmed interest of United, Liverpool and Arsenal in the centre-half.
United, who have agreed a £15 million transfer fee with Aston Villa for Ashley Young, believed they had secured England Under-21 international Jones to a five-year deal after triggering his escape clause on Tuesday by offering in excess of £16 million for the player.
Jones has passed a medical and agreed personal terms with United, but the transfer is yet to be rubber-stamped because of the confusion at Ewood Park, which has led owners Venky's to believe that the £16 million trigger clause enabled clubs to only speak to Jones before making a more sizeable offer.
Venky's’ football advisers are understood to be attempting to resolve the impasse by making it clear to the Indian owners that the clause, inserted into Jones’s contract when he agreed an extension to his terms in February, enables a transfer to take place at the cost of the escape clause.
There are no fears at United or among the player’s advisers that the transfer is in any doubt.
United will complete the signing of England forward Young, however, when the 25 year-old undergoes a a medical after returning from holiday later this month.
Personal terms have been agreed with Young, who has rejected interest from Liverpool.
Young’s arrival will place the United future of Nani into further doubt, however.
The Portuguese winger has already confided to team-mates that he has become unsettled by the return to fitness of Antonio Valencia and Young’s signing is likely to further reduce his opportunities.
Inter Milan and Juventus are both keen to sign the 24 year-old, but Inter’s interest could enable United to strike a player-plus-cash deal for Dutch midfielder Wesley Sneijder.
Dimitar Berbatov is also facing renewed uncertainty over his future at United, despite his insistence that he will see out the remaining 12 months of his contract.
With United rejecting interest from Tottenham in England forward Danny Welbeck following his return from a season-long loan at Sunderland, Berbatov could be fifth-choice forward at Old Trafford next season.

Phil Jones' transfer to Manchester United held up as Venky's want £25 million for defender - Telegraph

Venky's’ football advisers are understood to be attempting to resolve the impasse by making it clear to the Indian owners that the clause, inserted into Jones’s contract when he agreed an extension to his terms in February, enables a transfer to take place at the cost of the escape clause.

7cVBo.gif

They've kind of missed the point with this clause haven't they? I mean not just a bit, but quite a lot.

7cVBo.gif

They've kind of missed the point with this clause haven't they? I mean not just a bit, but quite a lot.

thats what happens when you have such people incharge of football clubs, granted they are rich but I thought they would be smart enough to learn everything abotu a particular field before putting money into it

thats what happens when you have such people incharge of football clubs, granted they are rich but I thought they would be smart enough to learn everything abotu a particular field before putting money into it

This. They dont know a thing about how contracts work and how release clause works. If anything this matter will settle in court and will be surely in our favor. Before that Venky's advisers will put some sense into their brains..

They wanted Ronaldinho and made a public statement, they wanted to finish 4th and were ready to pump 5 ******* million pounds for transfers.. They know **** about the football..

This. They dont know a thing about how contracts work and how release clause works. If anything this matter will settle in court and will be surely in our favor. Before that Venky's advisers will put some sense into their brains..

They wanted Ronaldinho and made a public statement, they wanted to finish 4th and were ready to pump 5 ******* million pounds for transfers.. They know **** about the football..

they are just a bunch of dumb people I wonder how they rose to the top of their industry, the most basic thing one can do is to become knowledgeable about a field before they put their money into it, this just creates a bad impression of them and promotes more racisim **** against them plus they frustrate everybody associated with the PLM

Rob Green, Scott Parker & Carlton Cole to newcastle for Kevin Nolan, going the other way.

Just read this on facebook, far from a reliable source, but if it came off, I would be so happy lol.

SkySportsNews Sky Sports News
Newcastle turn down 'derisory' offer from West Ham for Kevin Nolan.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

SkySportsNews Sky Sports News
Former Spain international Marcos Senna is in talks with Swansea over a move to the Liberty Stadium. Senna is out of contract at Villarreal

Very ambitious signing even though he's nearing the end of his career.

Manchester United could make a £5.4m loss on Bebe, who is reportedly set to join Turkish club Besiktas for £2m Manchester United forward Bebe to join Besiktas - report - ESPN Soccernet

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

According to reports in Spain Juan Mata looks set to be the next big signing to arrive at Anfield as Liverpool switch their sights to the wings after completing the signing of Midfielder Jordan Henderson.

The 23 year old Spaniard has spent the last four seasons with Valencia after arriving at the Mestalla Stadium from the Real Madrid B team however he has long been linked with a move to Liverpool firstly under Rafa Benitez and now under Kenny Dalglish.

Mata would add some genuine creativity to the wing, something that has been missing at Anfield for a long time, and last season scored 8 goals and created 12 as Valencia claimed 3rd spot in Spain despite selling David Silva and David Villa.

Mata is rated around the 20 million mark and given that Liverpool appears to have a sizeable transfer budget this summer, a move could be on the cards.

Mata is currently on duty with the Spanish under 21 side at the UEFA under-21 European Championship, where he is tipped to one of the stars of the show.

Liverpool to finally get Mata – SportsNews Ireland

Fee has not been agreed for Bebe in the loan deal according to latest twitter. It was reported yesterday.

And Bebe was not signed for 7 Million. It was including add on and all that stuff..

Fee has not been agreed for Bebe in the loan deal according to latest twitter. It was reported yesterday.

And Bebe was not signed for 7 Million. It was including add on and all that stuff..

Add-ons, which you've probably paid some of by now.

Aurier confirms English interest

Blackburn and City linked with Lens full-back

SergeAurier_2608591.jpg

Lens full-back Serge Aurier has revealed he is in talks about a move to England. Blackburn were linked with the highly-rated right-back, but Manchester City
spacer.gif
are also believed to be interested in landing the 18-year-old. Aurier is contracted to Lens until 2015, but following their relegation from Ligue 1 he now looks set to move on. The player is valued at around €4million and both Rovers and City look ready to pay that for Aurier, who is of Ivory Coast
spacer.gif
decent. "It is true, contacts exist," he told La Voix du Nord when asked about a move to England. "The English league is a place where I would improve in the future.

Suited

"It's the league that best suits my qualities. Now, nothing says it will be next season and I am preparing to play in Ligue 2 with Lens. "But we must see what is best for me. I'm meeting the president and if he is satisfied, from an economic perspective, I would go. "I will not be forcing my exit, if I have to stay at Lens, it will also be very good for my progress. "The main thing is that I know where I will be playing next season, and whether to stay or to go. I want to be fixed up before the resumption of training on June 22."

Add-ons, which you've probably paid some of by now.

How? Did he play any role in the league victory? Or did he play so many games?

Thats like saying you lost nearly 6-10 Million on Aquilani.

DoronSalomon Doron Salomon
Thanks to various Turkish speakers for helping with translations. It's a loan with a view to a permanent deal with NO fee agreed yet!

How? Did he play any role in the league victory? Or did he play so many games?

Thats like saying you lost nearly 6-10 Million on Aquilani.

We've lost nothing on Aquilani, we've not sold him.

He's made appearances, so he MAY of caused activation of some clauses, unless you know which clauses are there.

We've lost nothing on Aquilani, we've not sold him.

He's made appearances, so he MAY of caused activation of some clauses, unless you know which clauses are there.

So we have sold Bebe? And i can ask the same question, you dont know the clause and no club will put a clause on 10 games or 2-3 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.