Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 607K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why you are trying to defend the Bebe fee, or why it still needs questioning. As far as I'm concerned, Bebe will clearly be a flop and hasn't shown any sign of footballing ability. If we can cut our losses by selling him for £2m then that would be great. For every half a dozen Bebe's we sign though, there is a Ronaldo, so I am happy with SAF's transfer policies.

On the topic of transfer rumours, I'd be very happy to see Ricardo Alvarez and Patricio Rodriguez in the premiership. I much prefer the risky transfers and watching new, relatively unheard of players

Would like remind everyone the name of the thread, Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012 meaning it not about Liverpool or arsenal against united

On-topic: Alex Ferguson is rumoured to have made a personal call to Sanchez, Dailymail

Tapping up another club's player ? Surely not. This would be almost unprecidented on ferguson's part. He should sue the Daily Fail.

Still, 12m for Bendtner ? It's ****** too much.

Yeah, I rate him more around £7m. I think he would fit well at Newcastle, they need a striker, Bendtner needs a new club and they already have Peter Løvenkrands to help him fit in.

Yeah, I rate him more around £7m. I think he would fit well at Newcastle, they need a striker, Bendtner needs a new club and they already have Peter Løvenkrands to help him fit in.

He is similar to Carrol, so, I think he would fit nicely. Just he needs to work on his finishing.

:D :D :D :D

saaaa_normal.jpg

ChrisSamba4 Christopher Samba
long journey, but finally arrived in London.
3 hours ago

Twitter

Hope its real

XD It's not a real verified account.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

@SkyGraemeBailey - Italian media claim Inter Milan will rival Man United in any bid for Arsenal contract rebel Samir Nasri, may impact on Sneijder. #afc #mufc

Status
Not open for further replies.