Transfer Rumour Thread 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has been refuted. Blown way out of proportion. Check Stan Collymore's twitter dude.

To be honest I haven't looked at Stans twitter stuff for a few days. Not because it's rubbish or anything but because I got sick of seeing the racist abuse from complete dicks.

But re: Suarez, initially it seemed believeable, mainly because of everything that happened and just looked absolutely sick, and wanted out, due to abuse he gets etc etc, and he wanted out and wanted to link up with his team mate.

To be honest I haven't looked at Stans twitter stuff for a few days. Not because it's rubbish or anything but because I got sick of seeing the racist abuse from complete dicks.

But re: Suarez, initially it seemed believeable, mainly because of everything that happened and just looked absolutely sick, and wanted out, due to abuse he gets etc etc, and he wanted out and wanted to link up with his team mate.

Wouldn't blame him if he did really. But as it is, he seems relatively committed. Lugano doesn't really feature for PSG, which is kind of mentioned in the interview

Works hard, his technique though is not that great though

I doubt Fergie will go for him tbh. Fergie's not afraid to splash cash on player he really wants and I think it's going to be Modric.

I don't think anyone will sign Modric this summer if Spurs finish in the top 4...nor do I think it would be smart to pay some huge fee for Sneijder when his season hasn't been that good. A defensive midfielder is what we need the most anyway, so Fergie needs to go for M'vila or cough up the £38M for Javi Martinez.

Rumours surfacing again that United have a deal in place for Gaitan in the summer.

Rumours surfacing again that United have a deal in place for Gaitan in the summer.

Really? :O Certainly not someone I expected we would have gone for? I like him a lot as a player though. Not quite sure where he would fit into the side due to Nani/Valencia/Young.

Numerous reports that Royston Drenthe wants a move to Liverpool. Not really bothered to be honest. Causing disruption with disciplinary problems so he can pack his bags and move on.

Heard a few about Eva Banega to Liverpool.. fee around 10-15Million ..

Really? :O Certainly not someone I expected we would have gone for? I like him a lot as a player though. Not quite sure where he would fit into the side due to Nani/Valencia/Young.

Yeah the rumours are a fee between £25 - £28 Million + two players from Bebe, Macheda and Petrucci. They're saying no announcement has been made yet because the two United players are yet to agree a deal with Benfica.

I'd prefer Hazard but I'd be happy with either, I think both of them could be moulded into a Mata/Silva type player for us.

Hazard on French TV after his great performance against PSG: "I want to play in England (next season). That's what I've decided."

Status
Not open for further replies.