Transfer Rumour Thread 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Numerous reports that Royston Drenthe wants a move to Liverpool. Not really bothered to be honest. Causing disruption with disciplinary problems so he can pack his bags and move on.

Hope not, he's been living off his U21 tournament in 2007 (?)

Hazard is a top class player to be honest, I don't care if we have Valencia/Young/Nani, sign him up Fergie, going to be one of the best players of his generation.

Hazard rumours are getting stronger now, with the news that Marvin Martin to join Lille in the end of the season. Hazard replacement.

Is the Marvin Martin deal confirmed? I would've liked him if we don't get Hazard :S

Heard Vieira was there watching him. So guess which half of Manchester will be the happy one.

Everyone has watched him, Ferguson already admitted he was watching him when he was in Lille last month.

Southampton are to sign Matt Jarvis from Wolverhampton Wanderers in a £4 million deal. This comes after the Saint's promotion and Wolves' relegation, with some sources saying that S'thampton will get him for £6 million. Here is one of the many sources claiming they will make a move.

Personally, I think it would be a brilliant transfer if they can get him for under £6 million (a price which has been quoted in other articles) as he is Premier League material and a quality player for a club like Southampton! If he joins them, and does well, he could get into the England squad - he has done so before! He's still only 25, as well!

​- PZW

Southampton are to sign Matt Jarvis from Wolverhampton Wanderers in a £4 million deal. This comes after the Saint's promotion and Wolves' relegation, with some sources saying that S'thampton will get him for £6 million. Here is one of the many sources claiming they will make a move.

Personally, I think it would be a brilliant transfer if they can get him for under £6 million (a price which has been quoted in other articles) as he is Premier League material and a quality player for a club like Southampton! If he joins them, and does well, he could get into the England squad - he has done so before! He's still only 25, as well!

​- PZW

Will be a great signing for them.

Numerous reports that Royston Drenthe wants a move to Liverpool. Not really bothered to be honest. Causing disruption with disciplinary problems so he can pack his bags and move on.

No thanks. : )

Sure? Go on....have him! PLEASE! lol. Shame really. Really talented player, but let down by his poor mentallity.

Yeah, he's a good player but he's not somebody I want here.

Yeah, he's a good player but he's not somebody I want here.

When a story surfaced he wanted to open a nightclub a while back the alarm bells started to ring lol.

Is the Marvin Martin deal confirmed? I would've liked him if we don't get Hazard :S

i reckon it could be true. FC sochaux are in the relegation zone, and if they relegate, then Martin should be available for cheap.

i reckon it could be true. FC sochaux are in the relegation zone, and if they relegate, then Martin should be available for cheap.
Martin probably would go to Lille to replace Hazard, read alot of rumours regarding this

'Lille attacker Eden Hazard, 21, has dropped the biggest hint yet about his preferred Premier League destination, with his declaration that he will "definitely" be wearing blue next season, shortening the odds on a move to Manchester City or Chelsea.'

'Lille attacker Eden Hazard, 21, has dropped the biggest hint yet about his preferred Premier League destination, with his declaration that he will "definitely" be wearing blue next season, shortening the odds on a move to Manchester City or Chelsea.'

Isn't Lille's away kit blue too? Could be a joke on his behalf... :)

Isn't Lille's away kit blue too? Could be a joke on his behalf... :)

Well, he has already said that he will be playing Premier League football next year.. Going on the fact he seems to enjoy dropping hints to the media, I am led to actually believe he is being serious.

Well, he has already said that he will be playing Premier League football next year.. Going on the fact he seems to enjoy dropping hints to the media, I am led to actually believe he is being serious.

He also said that he loved Spurs, Arsenal were his favourite side, and he was delighted that United were watching him. Says a lot of ****. Although I hope he isn't coming to us.

Obviously going Everton then, joining up with Fellaini ;)

Nah, seriously, I think we'll get Kagawa and let Citeh spend £35m+ on Hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.