Transfer Rumour Thread 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I'm a West Ham fan If Llorente and Lloris went to Spurs, which is possible, I would expect them to be right up there at the end of the season.

Anyways back to West Ham, looks like Maynard is off to Cardiff and Cole looks to be off too....this can only mean one thing. Big Sam lies when he said he's not in the market for another player. We have been heavily linked with Miralem Sulejmani but surely this means Sam is wanting Miaga to be our first choice striker?

To be honest, before the Ipswich deal was firmly on the table, there was talk of a few Premier league clubs showing an interest in Taylor. I thought Everton might make a move, Mirallas signing has probably put paid to that, but he would be perfect for you.

Fast, tricky, able to play anywhere across the frontline, or even in a Cahill style role behind the striker(s) although without the aerial ability obviously. He's got an eye for a pass and he's scored some outrageous goals during his time here. He's prepared to work back as well, especially when he' playing wide, he quickly recognizes when his fullback needs help and puts the yards in to do so.

Like a few of our players, Tomlin, Boyd, Taylor, imo they are of premier league standard but its that lack of top pace that is holding them back. Taylor is the quickest of the 3 though so he's got the biggest chance of making it at the highest level.

Hmm. Well you never know-David may pick him up next window. And as we know-the transfer window goes absolutely mental on the last day-and even crazier last few hours. To be honest I don't even know if he's scouted him or not-wouldn't be surprised if he has though, as we all know he scouts pretty much everywhere lol. Like you mentioned though, Mirallas probably has probably put paid to it. Just a shame that pace holds back Boyd though as I really like him. He has excellent ability. So many clubs would have gone after him in the Prem.

Everton have made a bid for FC Copenhagen's Costa Rica international defender Bryan Oviedo, the Danish club have confirmed.

None of Remy, Llorente, Leandro and Willian are moving this window apparently, at least not at our prices.

Jermain Defoe signs a new contract with us. I imagine that puts paid to our striker hunt.

Rumours we have been priced out of a Moutinho move also, which is the more frustrating bit of news for today.

Can see Lloris being the only remaining signing at the moment, but there's still time

Looks like Askhan Dejagah, Kieran Richardson and Dimitar Berbatov will all sign for Fulham.

Man City sign GK Richard Wright. The same GK who couldn't play at Preston....because he was homesick. Won't even make the bench.

Loan move for Carroll is suddenly back on.

Talk of Ipswich deal for Taylor being all but complete now, up to £2.5 million with add ons, tidy little profit but i wish Posh weren't a selling club.

No news on Boyds departure. Grant McCann has been taken off the transfer list at least.

Talk of Ipswich deal for Taylor being all but complete now, up to £2.5 million with add ons, tidy little profit but i wish Posh weren't a selling club.

No news on Boyds departure. Grant McCann has been taken off the transfer list at least.

Also turned down bid for Tyrone Barnett of £1.5 million from "un-named club". Don't know about him though so don't know if it's a good thing or not

Hmm. Well you never know-David may pick him up next window. And as we know-the transfer window goes absolutely mental on the last day-and even crazier last few hours. To be honest I don't even know if he's scouted him or not-wouldn't be surprised if he has though, as we all know he scouts pretty much everywhere lol. Like you mentioned though, Mirallas probably has probably put paid to it. Just a shame that pace holds back Boyd though as I really like him. He has excellent ability. So many clubs would have gone after him in the Prem.

Would rather they went to the premier league to be honest. At least then as a Posh fan i can say, look, he started at my club, like Matty Etherington, Jimmy Bullard and Simon Davies. Whats the point signing for another Championship club with no realistic chance of going up any time soon? At least i suppose Taylor (maybe Boyd if he goes) have less chance of going down to league 1 again, but thats about it.

Also turned down bid for Tyrone Barnett of £1.5 million from "un-named club". Don't know about him though so don't know if it's a good thing or not

Signed in January from Crawley for 1.1 million. Our best striker, 1.5 million bid is reportedly from Rotherham which seems a bit odd, i suppose they've gotta spend the Le Fondre money on someone.

Carroll loan deal confirmed-for 1 year. Think I heard something mentioned about an option to buy aswell

The only thing im worried about with the Carroll loan deal is Gold & Sulli said that they would be risking our financial situation.

Nigel De Jong in talks with AC Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.