Transfer Rumour Thread 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Villa very strongly linked with Man City....o wonderful

Charlie Adam signs for Stoke City as I expected

Moutinho reportedly is going to tottenham for 22M pounds (28M euros) . Meh, if that is so, that old man ... he always was a boss at selling, but Moutinho is overrated for this price ;)

Milan saying Man City have signed Micon. Yet to be confirmed this end

Maicon £4m was reported.. not sure about signed but shat myself when I saw that price tag.. was expecting at least £12m

Crystal Palace's Wilfried Zaha reportedly a target for Wigan

Maicon £4m was reported.. not sure about signed but shat myself when I saw that price tag.. was expecting at least £12m

What's he like as a player? Have to say not seen him play yet, but some people say he's average and some say he's good

Moutinho's agent is at the training ground at the moment sorting out Paperwork...rumours its going to be a four-year deal. Could you imagine if HR was still in charge "Whats the latest on Moutinho"..."He's a Porto player and I don't think he will sign for us"....I miss HR's lies.

£4m for Maicon is a great price. Bargain.

Apparently, West Ham, Fulham & QPR in talks with Ryan Babel.

Thing is his wage demands are much too high for a player who does not have many years left at the top. Chelsea were interested but he is demanding around 90k p/w and I can't see why he would lower his demands for City

Inter wanted someone to take him off their wage bill. They were glad to get rid of him as they are selling their highest earners.

What's he like as a player? Have to say not seen him play yet, but some people say he's average and some say he's good
Maicon ? Few years back probably the best fullback in the world. Now, he's mistake prone and he lost his pace. Still a good player, slightly better than Glen Jonhson IMO.

Javi Garcia signs for Man City! -_________-
I HATE YOUUUUUU ! OIL MONGERS! -_-

This hasn't been confirmed. ONLY a fee has been agreed. The player needs to fly to England, have a medical, discuss personal terms and have all the paperwork to the Premier League by 11pm...so things could still fall through.

Here it says they agreed personal terms and they're just waiting for an agreement in the paid sum!
I wish it does ;) But our press has confirmed it!

This hasn't been confirmed. ONLY a fee has been agreed. The player needs to fly to England, have a medical, discuss personal terms and have all the paperwork to the Premier League by 11pm...so things could still fall through.

Here it says they agreed personal terms and they're just waiting for an agreement in the paid sum!
I wish it does ;) But our press has confirmed it!

Do not believe anything the press says. Wait for offical confirmation from the club(s) or something. Alot could still fall through, theres a lot of stages to go through...the deal is not done yet...it probably won't be announced for a number of hours, because the player will need to fly to England and pass his medical which in total could take about 4-5 hours

From the BBC:

European football expert Andy Brassell: "This would be a big one....A Bola claiming that Benfica and Manchester City have agreed a deal for Spanish midfielder Javi Garcia. There's no word on the exact fee but it's "close" to the €30m (£23.8m) buyout clause in his contract. What's clear is Garcia would be a great signing for City; a strong, robust holder who's good on the ball - and a step up from de Jong - who can also play at centre-back. Let's see..."

Status
Not open for further replies.