TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 494K
Little tweak I've done now my team is better due to better players been signed, changed DLF attack to CF attack and amended some instructions on the CBs to match Sicilian defences CBs and now my striker is on fire and CBs ratings much better currently top of premier league with Cardiff

Little tweak I've done now my team is better due to better players been signed, changed DLF attack to CF attack and amended some instructions on the CBs to match Sicilian defences CBs and now my striker is on fire and CBs ratings much better currently top of premier league with Cardiff

What are your settings for DCs?

I'm in work at moment, I'll tell u when I get home
Have you copied from sicillian CBS exactly as i can save his as presets and apply to this formation.

Just got into this formation, i posted a few days ago about Ois which i no longer think is right, yours seem better.

I have made a time waste version which i used the same pirinciples other tactic makers have (contain,narrow,less running with ball and few mentalitys changed,amongst other things) which i tend to use in the last 15 minutes when winning..not conceded using it yet.

When chasing a game i tend to go wider and change to attcking mentality, has worked a few times but was wondering if anyone else used other ideas.
Great tactic, i usually start lower league so its taking my players a while to learn the formation.

Have you copied from sicillian CBS exactly as i can save his as presets and apply to this formation.

Just got into this formation, i posted a few days ago about Ois which i no longer think is right, yours seem better.

I have made a time waste version which i used the same pirinciples other tactic makers have (contain,narrow,less running with ball and few mentalitys changed,amongst other things) which i tend to use in the last 15 minutes when winning..not conceded using it yet.

When chasing a game i tend to go wider and change to attcking mentality, has worked a few times but was wondering if anyone else used other ideas.
Great tactic, i usually start lower league so its taking my players a while to learn the formation.
yes bascially copied the Sicilian CBS instructions, i also use TFF's OI's

Following on from the Quadruple last season that I posted about earlier, this season could be even better. I have won the Super Cup defeating PSG and achieved my highest victory in FM16, 10-0!
View attachment 144656View attachment 144655

Even more impressive has been the effect this tactic has had on my Scotland side. Unbeaten in Euro Qualifying and through with a game to spare, with only one draw at home to Germany, we should have been 4 or 5 up at half time. Also a rise in the rankings from 30th to 5th in a year!
View attachment 144654View attachment 144653

Once again I cannot recommend version IV enough. Superb.

Here we go,i've done it,with warlock set peices,tried it for about 5 games and defence seems better

View attachment 1059309

Heres my timewaste formation for anyone wanting to try it?
View attachment 1059310

Sorry lads haven't been on my laptop

have u changed the striker also? DLF will work better in lower leagues, but when your team has become very good then CF attack I find much better

I didn't change that,I have recently put 'move into channels' on dlf which seems to work better as my striker wasn't scoring,scoring more and much better movement imo..that's not on the tactic I uploaded though,just the defender tweak

I didn't change that,I have recently put 'move into channels' on dlf which seems to work better as my striker wasn't scoring,scoring more and much better movement imo..that's not on the tactic I uploaded though,just the defender tweak
I make sure move in to channels is on the PPM on all my strikers if possible

Morning gentleman, is the only difference between Puskas II and Puskas IV the CM s switching to DLP s? i want to do the Sicillian defence tweak but i see its been done on Puskas II and not Puskas IV.

Morning gentleman, is the only difference between Puskas II and Puskas IV the CM s switching to DLP s? i want to do the Sicillian defence tweak but i see its been done on Puskas II and not Puskas IV.
ill upload the tweak later mate,

the Tweak i was talking about yesterday and Earlier, is attached

DLF changed to CF attack, now has roam from position and seems to work better making more space.

Defenders have had instruction to tackle harder added and close down less removed

thats basically it, but it has made **** of a difference.

View attachment 144523

the Tweak i was talking about yesterday and Earlier, is attached

DLF changed to CF attack, now has roam from position and seems to work better making more space.

Defenders have had instruction to tackle harder added and close down less removed

thats basically it, but it has made **** of a difference.

View attachment 1059631

Does the CF score more goals for you? had great success with this tactic but find quite hard to get the striker to score from anything that is not a cross - tbh this has been the case with any role or tactic this year...

Does the CF score more goals for you? had great success with this tactic but find quite hard to get the striker to score from anything that is not a cross - tbh this has been the case with any role or tactic this year...

yes currently striker has scored 13 in 12 games since changing it up, i think due to the roaming and extra skills involved in having a CF, i think lower league or underdog team then DLF would be best

ive also got PPM's for my IF's for playing one twos and AM

yes currently striker has scored 13 in 12 games since changing it up, i think due to the roaming and extra skills involved in having a CF, i think lower league or underdog team then DLF would be best

ive also got PPM's for my IF's for playing one twos and AM

I'm actually pleased with DLF movements atm (my striker also has move into channels PPM) my main frustration is that AMC/R/L would often create excellent chances with their skills only to spray the ball to the superhero fullbacks instead of looking for the striker. Then again, this has been a very common pattern with any tactic.

I had some success using a tweaked TM (he did attract more direct passes) though in the end he'd affect style of playing more than I'd like, and I really favor a very different type of striker (quick, skilled and good dribblers).

Back