TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 494K
the Tweak i was talking about yesterday and Earlier, is attached

DLF changed to CF attack, now has roam from position and seems to work better making more space.

Defenders have had instruction to tackle harder added and close down less removed

thats basically it, but it has made **** of a difference.

View attachment 1059631

hey pal, do you use oi?

the Tweak i was talking about yesterday and Earlier, is attached

DLF changed to CF attack, now has roam from position and seems to work better making more space.

Defenders have had instruction to tackle harder added and close down less removed

thats basically it, but it has made **** of a difference.

View attachment 1059631

Giving it a try right now, with my Inter squad :wub:
Thanks for the upload buddy.

About tactics

Should I use puskas 2 or puskas 4 ? What do you think about this subject

0660e-1f8f2b58-d9c6-4eb1-a880-a9731eaed8ec.png

Sorry for the OFF: (H)

Austria-Hungary 0-2

Ria ria Hungária!

Last edited:
whoch is the best between Puskas 2 or 4 ?

I have used number 2, since I was i League 1(Second season) with Torquay. After that I have promoted 2 times in a row, and now I am in PL :)
I am thinking of chaning to number 4, but a the moment I wil contunie with number 2 :)

whoch is the best between Puskas 2 or 4 ?

I use the II because I like my cm's to both be more defending and attacking. Felt the DLP was to static :)

Btw. Has anybody managed to converte it with a DM for tough matches or is the no need?

I use the II because I like my cm's to both be more defending and attacking. Felt the DLP was to static :)

Btw. Has anybody managed to converte it with a DM for tough matches or is the no need?

I use Puskas + FM14SERBIA's tweak of Sicilian Defense as the two tactics have similar shapes.
You can find it here.

Using Puskas IV with no OI's at Vanarama South and I seem to conceed a lot of goals from balls sent to the free space at the back of my defenders.
Given the fact that the defenders at this level are very weak do you think I should put the defensive line at normal or even lower?

Using Puskas IV with no OI's at Vanarama South and I seem to conceed a lot of goals from balls sent to the free space at the back of my defenders.
Given the fact that the defenders at this level are very weak do you think I should put the defensive line at normal or even lower?

What about your results? If you are doing well and only conceding more than you wish but still winning, it's not an issue. Changing D-line will completely change the mechanism, which was not tested. What about trying OIs from Warlock?

Check post #297 - Its the "Pukas VI with Warlock defence tweak".
- I've tested it both on both high a low level teams.
With correct defence attributes you will achieve many cleansheets and a lot goal in the other end :)

What about your results? If you are doing well and only conceding more than you wish but still winning, it's not an issue. Changing D-line will completely change the mechanism, which was not tested. What about trying OIs from Warlock?

Changed D-line to Slightly Deeper and selected Work Ball Into Box before the game with Bishop's. Results seem to have improved, as well as the defense.

View attachment 144187

Maybe I was just lucky. I will test the original Puskas IV with the Warlock OI's to see how it goes.

Check post #297 - Its the "Pukas VI with Warlock defence tweak".
- I've tested it both on both high a low level teams.
With correct defence attributes you will achieve many cleansheets and a lot goal in the other end :)

Will test that as well. Thanks.

Edit: Shoud I use Warlock OI's or no OI's at all?

Last edited:
Will test that as well. Thanks.

Edit: Shoud I use Warlock OI's or no OI's at all?

I am playing without OIs in my Trofense save, it is going well. You said it's not working for you and I suggested to try OIs from Warlock instead of changing the D-line, but it seems your tweak is working well.

Working great since defensive tweaks but my strikers are playing poorly getting ratings in the low 6s even with roam and changing to CF.
I'm in the vanarama south and top but the strikers poor displays (they are decent players to) are notably bad...not sure what to do really

Working great since defensive tweaks but my strikers are playing poorly getting ratings in the low 6s even with roam and changing to CF.
I'm in the vanarama south and top but the strikers poor displays (they are decent players to) are notably bad...not sure what to do really

I would leave the striker as DLFa, this position is the top scorer in both test and actual save of mine.

Back