TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 494K
hi, thank you for this tactic.

Would you be willing to add a quick guide about decent PPMs for players in this tactic?

Trying to work this out...Looking at the right hand side CM in puskas IV he doesn't have short passing in order to take it off also risky passes is also already on.

They are talking about Puskas V tweak.

Would you be willing to add a quick guide about decent PPMs for players in this tactic?

To be honest I don't care too much about PPMs, so no guide in this topic mate.

Trying to work this out...Looking at the right hand side CM in puskas IV he doesn't have short passing in order to take it off also risky passes is also already on.

No no no... Load up Puskas V and remove shorter passing, add More Risky Passes and add Hold Position. Those are the PI's of the right MC in Puskas IV. Hope that helps :)

I can give you some if you'd like :

WB's : Get Forward Whenever Possible, Run Down Right/Left Flank, Knock Ball Past Opponent
CD's : Stay Back at all times, Mark Tighter
MCL : Plays Short Simple Passes, Come Deep to get the ball
MCR : Come Deep to get the ball, Dictate Tempo, Try Killer Passes, Look to pass rather then score
IF's : Play One-Two's, Cut Inside, Knock Ball Past Opponent
AMC : Play One-Two's, Try Killer Passes
DLF : Play One Two's, Try First Time Shots, Places Shots (or Shoots with Power if you have that type of forward)

If you can get your front four all playing One-Two's you'll see some awesome footie.

Just broke the record for going unbeaten in all competitions that was set by Walter Smith's Rangers in 92/93. In February now, it could be an unbelievable year. Still using Puskas IV :)
View attachment 137958

Last edited:
Any advice for tweaks away against the top teams? Using Puskas IV and it's a great tactic, always seem to come up short away from home against the top domestic & European teams though

Just broke the record for going unbeaten in all competitions that was set by Walter Smith's Rangers in 92/93. In February now, it could be an unbelievable year. Still using Puskas IV :)
View attachment 1066847

Must admit it's very impressive what you've accomplished with your Rangers team!
Do you have any tips on transfers and squad managment?
- Would be useful as many fall short during second season :)

Which of the three options is best for immediate results ?

Which of the three options is best for immediate results ? It will be used in an online league and are two games ( round trip) in need of victory .Which of the three options is best for immediate results ? It will be used in an online league and are two games ( round trip) in need of victory .

Which of the three options is best for immediate results ? It will be used in an online league and are two games ( round trip) in need of victory .Which of the three options is best for immediate results ? It will be used in an online league and are two games ( round trip) in need of victory .

Use PUSKAS IV.

how did the first season went?
Funny. First time in a while that I was checking the site and then there is a question for me :-)

I only came 4th. Im still playing with the same tactic. Its still an offensive tactic even though johnnyharbs made the defence stronger. Just played with Lazio and I conceded 1 goal pr.game but also scored alot. Remember that you have to set OI of the start of every game

I have started to test PUSKAS VI. After it broke the record in my test division, I started to test with St. Etienne. Since no OIs are applied, I am doing in FMT this time. Corners are taken by the AMC. Corner goals were scored 23 in 48 matches in the test division and has 5 in 12 in the STE test. I will finish it tomorrow, but you can also try in the meanwhile.

Test division

View attachment 135253 View attachment 135252

St. Etienne

View attachment 135251 View attachment 135250 View attachment 135249 View attachment 135248

Plugged in first game with my croatia save, playing a 2018 world cup qualifying match away to finland, tactic on competent but then again cant figure out how to get it fluid when playing international because of the lack of matches.

Anyways, completely dominated, beautiful football and defensively solid as i watched the match on comprehensive highlights, i didnt set rakitic (my AMC) on corners as i find not setting one is better, and what do you know modric (my MC-s) takes it and first corner goal in first game :) , will keep you updated on croatias travels! zyndar at it again boiiiii

View attachment 135238

PUSKAS VI just might be something, literally the next game away to the USA (ranked 15th in the world) and rested the likes of modric and rakitic. 3 goals from corners! haha :)

View attachment 135237

Back