TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 494K
OP updated with the most important player attributes for V6.

Most important player attributes

GK – Reflexes, One on Ones, Handling, Communication ,Command Of Area

CD – Positioning, Concentration, Jumping Reach, Tackling, Anticipation

WB – Acceleration, Teamwork, Work Rate, Crossing, Positioning

CM - Work Rate, Teamwork, Passing, Technique, First Touch, Vision, Decisions

W – Technique, Dribbling, First Touch, Pace, Acceleration, Crossing - Should be same footed or at least have fairly strong rating on the same foot

AM – Passing, First Touch, Technique, Vision, Anticipation, Flair, Off The Ball

DLF – Finishing, Off The Ball, Composure, First Touch, Anticipation

Last edited:
Puskas II is def the best tactic for fm 16. I have tried all kinda tactics from various forums. None like Puskas II. Injected it into my save...turned my season around. Taken sampdoria to the UCL finals. Knocked Chelsea and Barcelona. Gon post screenshots later today. I wish I had used it from the start of the season. Lost serie A to Juventus. Won't also fail to point out that the number of cards isn't as high as other "wonder" tactics. Nice work zyndar. You broke the ME. I use my assistant manager (Baresi) for OIs though.

Right so after using v6 for the second half(ish) of the season, first half was v5, v6 was more solid and winning ALOT more.

Left is V5 right V6
View attachment 134973View attachment 134972

But what my concern is that how many goals iv let in yes am winning and scoring but how they are getting conceded is something that is bugging me abit lol..Ill do the next season fully using v6 this time and my players are going to be a lot better, there inst anything i can improve since the team i got is young and most are 4* ability, and 5 potential and the main stats that you posted are 15+.

Here is the team and final table.
View attachment 134967View attachment 134966

And now the analysis
View attachment 134965View attachment 134964
View attachment 134963View attachment 134962

Right so after using v6 for the second half(ish) of the season, first half was v5, v6 was more solid and winning ALOT more.

Left is V5 right V6
View attachment 1070110View attachment 1070111

But what my concern is that how many goals iv let in yes am winning and scoring but how they are getting conceded is something that is bugging me abit lol..Ill do the next season fully using v6 this time and my players are going to be a lot better, there inst anything i can improve since the team i got is young and most are 4* ability, and 5 potential and the main stats that you posted are 15+.

Here is the team and final table.
View attachment 1070116View attachment 1070117

And now the analysis
View attachment 1070118View attachment 1070119
View attachment 1070120View attachment 1070121

I see too many through balls against, but v6 did much better.

Guys what is your feedback about v6, how can it be improved? We have very few responses so far.

Guys what is your feedback about v6, how can it be improved? We have very few responses so far.

I've been playing as Trelleborgs FF in swedish third division. Predicted first and sort of a team full of players better than the rest of the division, especially offensively. Thank you very much for well made tactics, i waltzed through the league and also managed to beat a top-team in the second division in the cup-play. Been rotating between the different tactics and it really didn't work for me every once in a while, due to injuries (and having to play really young or ****** players) or bad motivation or just pure bad luck.

It worked very well for me, considering the quality of players my team has. Playing in the third division of Sweden don't really do the tactic any favours because i think the tactic is a bit too advanced for the lack of mental stats my players had. However, it worked really well along with your other versions as in i think there is a difference enough so that if the AI has figured out one of the other versions my team is playing (been using IV and II aswell during the season), it sort of makes the tactic work as effiecent again.

Sort of the problem's i've ran into with the latest version has been that if i face a team i'm really a favourite over and they back down, i've a hard time scoring goals. They don't seem to create enough sometimes, could be due to the lack of quality of the players aswell of course. In the previous versions i seem to face that problem aswell with the just a big cluster of players in the offensive-middle trying to get away a shot through two teams of players. Although, don't seem to run into the same problem as the other tactics with the opponents being able to catching my defense on counter-attacks.

Overall very satisfied, going to be interesting to see if next season works out aswell as this one.

View attachment 134909View attachment 134908View attachment 134907

Just changed to VI with Derby in championship on a long term save using your tactic.
VI looks good, wingers scoring a fair few and striker playing a bit better.
End of the season and i clinched promotion with six games to go after dropping down from Prem in october to manage my beloved Rams, so not got a clear idea of just how good it is, will do next season though in the Prem

I've been playing as Trelleborgs FF in swedish third division. Predicted first and sort of a team full of players better than the rest of the division, especially offensively. Thank you very much for well made tactics, i waltzed through the league and also managed to beat a top-team in the second division in the cup-play. Been rotating between the different tactics and it really didn't work for me every once in a while, due to injuries (and having to play really young or ****** players) or bad motivation or just pure bad luck.

It worked very well for me, considering the quality of players my team has. Playing in the third division of Sweden don't really do the tactic any favours because i think the tactic is a bit too advanced for the lack of mental stats my players had. However, it worked really well along with your other versions as in i think there is a difference enough so that if the AI has figured out one of the other versions my team is playing (been using IV and II aswell during the season), it sort of makes the tactic work as effiecent again.

Sort of the problem's i've ran into with the latest version has been that if i face a team i'm really a favourite over and they back down, i've a hard time scoring goals. They don't seem to create enough sometimes, could be due to the lack of quality of the players aswell of course. In the previous versions i seem to face that problem aswell with the just a big cluster of players in the offensive-middle trying to get away a shot through two teams of players. Although, don't seem to run into the same problem as the other tactics with the opponents being able to catching my defense on counter-attacks.

Overall very satisfied, going to be interesting to see if next season works out aswell as this one.

View attachment 1070174View attachment 1070175View attachment 1070176

Just changed to VI with Derby in championship on a long term save using your tactic.
VI looks good, wingers scoring a fair few and striker playing a bit better.
End of the season and i clinched promotion with six games to go after dropping down from Prem in october to manage my beloved Rams, so not got a clear idea of just how good it is, will do next season though in the Prem

Okay guys, keep me updated if possible. Thanks.

I'm playing with Southampton. Its early days but I'm sitting top alongside Tottenham who just beat me 1-0. Only 10 games played but I normally start slow before results improve. Already I'm doing great. Also beat Dortmund away with 3-1. What I like the most vs. IV is that it seems more solid at the back. Hate to conced alot. Rather 2-0 than 4-2 :-)

In my head a lone striker In most cases should be a strong and perhaps a good header. Whats your thought on that? I've noticed your player attributes and that dosnt say you need a big striker. Could I buy... lets say Vietto and expect him to score lots of goals? I bought Gabriel from Santos but he is playing left wing. Could he be DLF? Pelle is doing decent at the moment and he is strong and a good header. But when I look after a better player then its okay he is small as long at he fits the player attributes?

I'm playing with Southampton. Its early days but I'm sitting top alongside Tottenham who just beat me 1-0. Only 10 games played but I normally start slow before results improve. Already I'm doing great. Also beat Dortmund away with 3-1. What I like the most vs. IV is that it seems more solid at the back. Hate to conced alot. Rather 2-0 than 4-2 :-)

In my head a lone striker In most cases should be a strong and perhaps a good header. Whats your thought on that? I've noticed your player attributes and that dosnt say you need a big striker. Could I buy... lets say Vietto and expect him to score lots of goals? I bought Gabriel from Santos but he is playing left wing. Could he be DLF? Pelle is doing decent at the moment and he is strong and a good header. But when I look after a better player then its okay he is small as long at he fits the player attributes?

Agree with you ajooba, it is better to win 2-0, than 4-2. The lone striker doesn't need to be big/strong, the most important attributes are the mental ones in my opinion.

Agree with you ajooba, it is better to win 2-0, than 4-2. The lone striker doesn't need to be big/strong, the most important attributes are the mental ones in my opinion.

I always get a big strong striker, always seems more effective

I always get a big strong striker, always seems more effective
With my sampdoria team, Angel correa works better than bonazzoli as the lone striker. I guess his mental attributes really make him stand out in that role.

v6 tactic not working at all this season Zyndar, all my players are pretty much wonderkids and there stats that you say what they need are mostly 16+... I lost 2 games wtf ? haha. and am getting a new stadium built now just in the planning stages atm tho from a 42k to 56k :)

View attachment 134798View attachment 134796

Last edited:
v6 tactic not working at all this season Zyndar, all my players are pretty much wonderkids and there stats that your say what they need are mostly 16+... I lost 2 games wtf ? haha. and am getting a new stadium built now just in the planning stages atm tho from a 42k to 56k :)

View attachment 1070296View attachment 1070299

Haha, I was worried at the beginning of your post :) I hope you will easily win the PL this year!

Just a quick couple of slightly off topic questions, do people set this formation for the u21s and u18 as i haven't, but dawned on me they may develop better for my needs and already know the formation.
And if you start the season and formation is not fluid do you continue with team cohesion very high and prematch training right to the top until fluid and then go to balanced/average?

I won Premier League with Southampton in first season using VI :-)

Back