TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 494K
@zyndar
No inside forwards in Puskas VI? Whats the reason behind that? And you never use OI? :-)

2288136-20160731-LX26BD.png

Going to move from warlock tactic to this one Puskas 5 as i like the formation since thats what Middlesbrough FC play in real life haha

Most important player attributes

GK – Reflexes, One on Ones, Handling, Communication ,Command Of Area

CD – Positioning, Concentration, Jumping Reach, Tackling, Anticipation

WB – Acceleration, Teamwork, Work Rate, Crossing, Positioning

DLP -
Passing, Technique, First Touch, Vision, Decision, Composure

CM - Work Rate, Teamwork, Passing, Technique, First Touch, Vision, Decisions

IF – Technique, Dribbling, First Touch, Agility, Acceleration, Flair, Finishing -
best if they are opposite footed

AM – Passing, First Touch, Technique, Vision, Anticipation, Flair, Off The Ball

DLF – Finishing, Off The Ball, Composure, First Touch, Anticipation

Am guessing that these are the right rolls still fir v6, apart from we are not using the DLP and IF's but for the AML/R is the same as the AMC?.....

I have started to use this tactic now since the other one wasn't been too good for me(post526) v5. With me changing to this one (v6) its working very good atm

Am guessing that these are the right rolls still fir v6, apart from we are not using the DLP and IF's but for the AML/R is the same as the AMC?.....

I have started to use this tactic now since the other one wasn't been too good for me(post526) v5. With me changing to this one (v6) its working very good atm

Important player atttibutes will be updated tonight, but you are right, there are no big changes/suprises from previous versions.

Zyndar, is it just wingers that have changed?
(i can look when i get home, just wondering)

Back