TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 494K
Zyndar if i was to bring the wingers down from am l/r to m l/r, would you add get further forward for them or leave it as is?
You have to many good tactics, between this one, warlock, hydra & obsidian, i have so much fun using them all to great success.
Except this Parma save, almost 10 yrs in and despite 3 Serie A titles & 2 Europe League titles, I can't crack Champions League.
VI is going to be my saviour.

Zyndar if i was to bring the wingers down from am l/r to m l/r, would you add get further forward for them or leave it as is?
You have to many good tactics, between this one, warlock, hydra & obsidian, i have so much fun using them all to great success.
Except this Parma save, almost 10 yrs in and despite 3 Serie A titles & 2 Europe League titles, I can't crack Champions League.
VI is going to be my saviour.

It is not so simple whether to add get further forward or not, since I did not tested that formation with the current TIs/PIs. Definitely it could be useful to add get further forward, but also the D-line should be 1 tick higher, strictly in theory. Such big changes require proper testing.

I do and it has worked out wonderfully for me. Even though my training-facilities suck, my trainers aren't the best they seem to developed qiuet good, the youth and reserve-team is winning their respective leagues and everyone seem to be in good morale and develop and i think it's because they are winning matches.

Season done won league for the first time, won FA Cup, won Champs League.

Team stats, table and fixtures

View attachment 1070541View attachment 1070542View attachment 1070543View attachment 1070544

Now for some stats that you might want too look at to see if there is any improvement for a future tactic if you are going to do a V7 haha.

View attachment 1070545View attachment 1070546View attachment 1070547View attachment 1070548

Great season matty! Now this is a result sharing post I really like. New plan or going for title defending?

Great season matty! Now this is a result sharing post I really like. New plan or going for title defending?

Defending, still got my stadium to get built. My team is still young and still got black 5* potential on same players all am doing now is buying some old people that are ok ish for backup members and just keeping my mains, i keep looking in the market now and then for young players with 5* black potential haha

just like this guy 18 year old 13mill i just bought, i had my best scout on him 20/20 JPA/JPP

View attachment 134564

View attachment 134489

Just done a quick test save with Frankfurt. Instant result only. watched highlight packages with for every game.
Very impressive. Frankfurt were predicted 14th but got champions league football.
A very very good tactic.
But i do feel it was reliant on the corner setup. We scored 16. Next was bayern with 8. I reckon we would have finished 7th with a corner set up that got me a similar number of goals as bayerns

View attachment 134407

Done another test. Same conditions. But with a corner set up i found more realistic. We only scored 5. The most was 8 again.
Still very impressive results. European football again with a team predicted 14th.
On both tests we scored the second most goals in the league.
We conceded 50 and 53. This doesnt worry me to much as we are a weak team playing attacking football. As the team gets better we will concede less goals.
Going to do a quick test with bayern

Why you decided to use wingers instead of IF in v6?

You got any lower league tweak/version?

currently playing th VI, but iam conceding way to much in the german 4th division. my squad isnt great but neither bad for the league. Tactic is fluid, but in 11 games i conceded 27 scoring 8. wining 1 game, 1 draw and 9 looses.

€also iam picking up a shitton of yellow/red cards

Last edited:
You got any lower league tweak/version?

currently playing th VI, but iam conceding way to much in the german 4th division. my squad isnt great but neither bad for the league. Tactic is fluid, but in 11 games i conceded 27 scoring 8. wining 1 game, 1 draw and 9 looses.

€also iam picking up a shitton of yellow/red cards

If you can deploy the wingers as IFs, try version II.1

Back