I'm working on a tweak of the tactic and right now I think I found something good! Need to test it a bit more... But I'm currently up 0-6 over Spurs (I'm Newcastle) in the 70th min. It ended 6-2 and the problem so far is that I cant get the CAM to work only played a 7.0 and the second CM isn't working that well either. The defence is good, but I think that I can fix it turning one of the CMs to a CMD. But I'll update you guys

My attack is doing ok but my defence is doing so bad as you can see below
View attachment 133952
My two CMs have good defensive stats and my defence is pretty good,my starting 11:
View attachment 133948
but even so the team concedes at least 2 goals per game,and they are all stupid goals that i've never conceded with any other tactic, the last game with chelsea i was winning 2-0 and then chelsea scored 3 goals in 10 minutes :S
Tactic is already fluid and training defence positioning

My attack is doing ok but my defence is doing so bad as you can see below
View attachment 1071261
My two CMs have good defensive stats and my defence is pretty good,my starting 11:
View attachment 1071265
but even so the team concedes at least 2 goals per game,and they are all stupid goals that i've never conceded with any other tactic, the last game with chelsea i was winning 2-0 and then chelsea scored 3 goals in 10 minutes :S
Tactic is already fluid and training defence positioning

Try to change to v II.1 or IV. What do you mean on stupid goals?

Try to change to v II.1 or IV. What do you mean on stupid goals?
goals that i shouldn't conced,like my defence doing stupid things
i will try you suggestions,thanks

Last edited:
What do i need to change TI when i want to make better on defensive and keep the win

Very well done! I see you were not struggling like the guy from post #586. Any plans for next season?
Mate, this tactic is very good and attractive in attack.
I think i need some tactics when agains the different teams. With some better teams, we can play with the tactic which better in defense, or keep the good resuilt. So i ask u about that in the above post

It's very important that we need training Team Cohesion before the season. I think so. I didn't have got the good result when i forgot it.

Testing with roma...when i finish i ll post screens...so far going very well

Advice

Hey. Thanks for the great looking tactic. Just started as Jadodina in the Serbian League. Do I need do set the players on Preffered Move training to match their player instructions?

Also, what pitch size do you use?

Hey. Thanks for the great looking tactic. Just started as Jadodina in the Serbian League. Do I need do set the players on Preffered Move training to match their player instructions?

Also, what pitch size do you use?

Hi,

no preferred move training is needed and I always leave the pitch size on default.

Thanks for the advice. Just a little more please? Do you change to Attacking/Overload when behind, or change to Defensive/Contain when ahead near the end of the game?