TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 494K
Thanks for the advice. Just a little more please? Do you change to Attacking/Overload when behind, or change to Defensive/Contain when ahead near the end of the game?

I am not changing attacking wise and sometimes change to defensive to protect the lead.

Are there any player instructions? If so could you screenshot them please! wanna try the tactic but can never download tactics as there's a problem with my laptop. would be a big help!

i'm currently playing with puscas II.1 with A.C. Milan since 3 years.
I just won everything except for one champions league against barca.
3 times legue champions, 2 times europe champion, ect...

I'm not sure to switch to the new one :D

i'm currently playing with puscas II.1 with A.C. Milan since 3 years.
I just won everything except for one champions league against barca.
3 times legue champions, 2 times europe champion, ect...

I'm not sure to switch to the new one :D

which one do you use? v5!?

hmm, I'm going to try v2.1 and v6 :) thanks zyndar ;)

I must say v6 is much better ;) tested 2 tactic (v2 and v6) v6 clearly better.

Last edited:
Jagdolina

Thanks so much for the tactic. Things going very well at the end of the first season. Finished behind Red Star and Partizan, which is pretty **** good.
Had to retrain some positions (which took about 30 games), and deal with un-happy players who wanted to play, which resulted in a few slumps in form. Had a mid season injury crisis too. So I could have easily won the league first season if it wasn't for all that.
Let me know if you would like to see any other screenshots ;)

P.S. Nikola Zigic, who'd have thought?

View attachment 131885

am still playing zyndar, i just havnt had time to fully play FM atm :D...but this season am doing is going well only lost 1 atm vs derby, but iv just played them again and won 5-1 :)...i still got my new stadium to be finished yet (start of next season) thats why i want to keep playing haha

Hey Zyndar :) Which version is the best with 16.2? I'm using Liverpool :D
sorry for my bad english

Champions with HSV in first season! Had a good start but so did Bayern. My finances was very poor and I had to sell my left back in the january window. Took the 1st place in round 27 and secured the title in round 33 which was very important since I had a trip to Allianz Arena on the last day (got 1-1). Towards the end I won 6 matches in a row with only one goal. Sealed the wins by going defensive/contain. One bad thing was that I lost the cup semifinal away to Hoffeheim. Bayern won the cup and also the Champions League. Great first season which is going to be tough to copy :-)View attachment 131207View attachment 131206

Hey Zyndar, just wondering, in the "most comprehensive tactic test" thread:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...-yPFSHjhYtxGk/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=332674813

Ferenc Puskas v2 was very consistent for a 120CA team. Your tactic is a 4231 one on this thread, but they describe it as a 41221 (with a DM I guess). Can you tell if they made a mistake (and they refer to your 4231 in your OP) or if you really made a 41221 tactic that isn't on the forum anymore?

Cheers

Hey Zyndar, just wondering, in the "most comprehensive tactic test" thread:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...-yPFSHjhYtxGk/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=332674813

Ferenc Puskas v2 was very consistent for a 120CA team. Your tactic is a 4231 one on this thread, but they describe it as a 41221 (with a DM I guess). Can you tell if they made a mistake (and they refer to your 4231 in your OP) or if you really made a 41221 tactic that isn't on the forum anymore?

Cheers

Mr L. and the testing team made a small mistake by describing Puskas v2 as 41221, it's a 4231.

Back