Mr L. and the testing team made a small mistake by describing Puskas v2 as 41221, it's a 4231.

Thanks mate, I'm quite surprised that a 4231 in this ME did so well in this test for underdogs/lower leagues ;)

Thanks, but it doesn't working for me :(
10 match, i'm lose 8 match (mostly big margin score) :(

What team and league you playing in as i will play that team for a season. Just because i know this tactic is one of the best no matter what team you play, you can start with the poorest team and do ok in the first few seasons untill you start to get in the players that you need and looking out for the stats that Zyndar has posted aswell

What team and league you playing in as i will play that team for a season. Just because i know this tactic is one of the best no matter what team you play, you can start with the poorest team and do ok in the first few seasons untill you start to get in the players that you need and looking out for the stats that Zyndar has posted aswell

Just seen the other post he has done, its liverpool, am not even going to bother doing a season with them since i know that it will be good lol

Struggling to get my strikers, Vietto, Lukaku, Callieri to score, can you recommend any tips zyndar?

Struggling to get my strikers, Vietto, Lukaku, Callieri to score, can you recommend any tips zyndar?

Which version are you using? Nevertheless in all versions the striker is the main scorer. The worst case is that he is scoring equal to the IFs/Ws. So it might be a morale issue for example. You have 3 good striker for 1 position on the field, so are rotating a lot probably, which I do not recommend. You should have a first choice striker at all time. Look at the V6 test, Nolan Roux scored 41 in 47 matches for St. Etienne.

Which version are you using? Nevertheless in all versions the striker is the main scorer. The worst case is that he is scoring equal to the IFs/Ws. So it might be a morale issue for example. You have 3 good striker for 1 position on the field, so are rotating a lot probably, which I do not recommend. You should have a first choice striker at all time. Look at the V6 test, Nolan Roux scored 41 in 47 matches for St. Etienne.

I'm using V6, morale is either very good of superb because I'm still winning thanks to my fullbacks scoring.

I usually just use Vietto and sub on Callieri when he's tired etc, Lukaku doesn't get a game because he's moaning about leaving again haha!

I have no doubt that the striker bags goals, they did for me with Puskas IV and your other tactics, just mine aren't doing anything this time around hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After two seasons with HSV winning the championship on both occasions I need a new challenge. So I started a new game with Watford. Unfortunately I lost the FA Cup final with 1-0. Primarily due to a red card in the 1st half. The second season is going to be very difficult. The big clubs spend BIG in England :)

View attachment 130378

Hey Zyndar!
As it's my first message I'd like to thank you for this tactics I've been using since V.IV with my club of Lausanne-Sport with great success!
Win of the championship in the first season (thanks to an underperforming Basel and Young Boys and absent Zürich), but unable to follow in the second season (the usual dominating but the opponent scores 2 of 3 shots on target, you know what I mean).

After rocking the first 6 games with a lot of goals, I ended up losing against the last club of the league, at home, who had only draws and losses in 10 games... Then draws, loss again, etc. for the next 6 games, with 2 wins in 10 games... To be noticed that I've lost only 1 game in C1 group stage with stunning wins against Sporting CP (3-0!!) and Dortmund (2-0!!) leading me to the first place (with Lausanne-Sport lol).

So now I'm trying V.VI with a little tweak: wingers to inferior forward with "stay out of axis" or something alike added to what the original personal instructions. What do you think of this? Would you change something else? I can't really use wingers since two of my best players are Gabriel Torres on the left side and Adam Ounas on the right (amazing player I've used several time btw.)...

Also, I've had some successes (that Dortmund game for example) using Counter with a normal depth. What is your opinion as a tactic builder expert? Would you also add/remove something?

Hey Zyndar!
As it's my first message I'd like to thank you for this tactics I've been using since V.IV with my club of Lausanne-Sport with great success!
Win of the championship in the first season (thanks to an underperforming Basel and Young Boys and absent Zürich), but unable to follow in the second season (the usual dominating but the opponent scores 2 of 3 shots on target, you know what I mean).

After rocking the first 6 games with a lot of goals, I ended up losing against the last club of the league, at home, who had only draws and losses in 10 games... Then draws, loss again, etc. for the next 6 games, with 2 wins in 10 games... To be noticed that I've lost only 1 game in C1 group stage with stunning wins against Sporting CP (3-0!!) and Dortmund (2-0!!) leading me to the first place (with Lausanne-Sport lol).

So now I'm trying V.VI with a little tweak: wingers to inferior forward with "stay out of axis" or something alike added to what the original personal instructions. What do you think of this? Would you change something else? I can't really use wingers since two of my best players are Gabriel Torres on the left side and Adam Ounas on the right (amazing player I've used several time btw.)...

Also, I've had some successes (that Dortmund game for example) using Counter with a normal depth. What is your opinion as a tactic builder expert? Would you also add/remove something?

Hey mate,

I would say changing the wingers to IFs in V6 should do fine, just try and experiment. I don't know what you mean stay out of axis. Regarding playing on counter I don't have any knowledge, I did not tested that way. In theory this formation could work on Counter with normal depth, maybe playing on 1 tick higher tempo fits counter football well. Without testing done from my side I can say again: try again versus other teams too. It did well against BVB, so it's a good first step.

Just wanted to say thanks for these tactics zyndar, they've been a blast to play with and make for some beautiful football!

I had a question regarding V6, should I expect it to play well using Instant Result in Touch Mode? To-date I've been using V4 with Instant in Touch, and have had excellent success, but have been finding it challenging to keep bringing in high quality opposite-footed IFs (while finding same-footed Wingers to be much more abundant). Do you think V6 will do fine in Instant? Or maybe I should switch my V4 IFs to wingers? Or maybe I'm just overthinking things? :)

Just wanted to say thanks for these tactics zyndar, they've been a blast to play with and make for some beautiful football!

I had a question regarding V6, should I expect it to play well using Instant Result in Touch Mode? To-date I've been using V4 with Instant in Touch, and have had excellent success, but have been finding it challenging to keep bringing in high quality opposite-footed IFs (while finding same-footed Wingers to be much more abundant). Do you think V6 will do fine in Instant? Or maybe I should switch my V4 IFs to wingers? Or maybe I'm just overthinking things? :)

Thanks dude! Yes you are overthinking this a bit :) You can still use v4 with your current players. Trying v6 can be done in no time in Touch, so you can compare the results.

Cheers

Thanks dude! Yes you are overthinking this a bit :) You can still use v4 with your current players. Trying v6 can be done in no time in Touch, so you can compare the results.

Cheers
Haha, I figured as much, thanks for the advice! Whenever I get to a point of steady-state success with a team I always end up over-tinkering.

Is it essential to have your striker as a DLF? Im having a hard time finding quality DLF's and have a great regen that is a great Target mand or Complete Striker.

Is it essential to have your striker as a DLF? Im having a hard time finding quality DLF's and have a great regen that is a great Target mand or Complete Striker.

Complete striker - as the naming indicates - can play in various roles, so he will do fine as DLF.

Complete striker - as the naming indicates - can play in various roles, so he will do fine as DLF.

This tactic has been working great for me except not getting much from my strikers. Will see how this change effects things. Thanks

Is it better not to have any, or is it indifferent? Are any of them bad?

I don't really care about these PPMs. One for sure, the 'plays one-twos' is a nice one for your attackers and midfielders.

I don't really care about these PPMs. One for sure, the 'plays one-twos' is a nice one for your attackers and midfielders.

Ok, I always try to teach that one too. And to the fullbacks too. Thanks for the quick reply