Been using TFF Aggressor for a couple of seasons now but I've been itching to get back to a more 'traditional' formation. Can't wait to give this a go and I'll be sure to post some results as soon as I have them

A bit strange this season after winning all them cups i got took over again with a new owner towards the end of last season and my money went from 20mill to 100mill got no dept at all. But i haven't been given any money at all this season for transfers, and last 2 seasons iv been spending 60mil this season iv spent 9mil on 1 player and thats my budget gone :(..

I want this player to make my midfield stronger to pair with leonardo that i got for 16mil who is worldclass. with 82mil in the bank and no budget :(

View attachment 103546View attachment 103545

I would say * plays one twos*. for the top 4 since they are all attacking and going to the middle, i had this on the Puskas VI tactic as someone said on that forum, seemed to work very well

How do you change the ppm's? Cant find them anywhere, cheers

A bit strange this season after winning all them cups i got took over again with a new owner towards the end of last season and my money went from 20mill to 100mill got no dept at all. But i haven't been given any money at all this season for transfers, and last 2 seasons iv been spending 60mil this season iv spent 9mil on 1 player and thats my budget gone :(..

I want this player to make my midfield stronger to pair with leonardo that i got for 16mil who is worldclass. with 82mil in the bank and no budget :(

View attachment 1105479View attachment 1105480

Ask the board to give you more transfer budget and say refusing your request will let the club behind your rivals. This is working for me always when the balance is long.

Trying to change the front four as suggested to play one two's but nit sure how to do it?

Ask the board to give you more transfer budget and say refusing your request will let the club behind your rivals. This is working for me always when the balance is long.

I have they told me to f off lol

Trying to change the front four as suggested to play one two's but nit sure how to do it?

With my talent paint skills i will show you :D

First click on a player who you want to train it. If you look at the screenshot iv circled the player traits just so you know if he has it or not, click on training.

View attachment 103530

Then click on the dropdown box on the right, *New player Trait* pick a coach probs your best one, then movement training.
View attachment 103529

Last look for the one twos as seen in the screenshot, its Not 100% that this player will train it, your coach will sometimes says i dont think this player with be good for this, but just override it and say give it ago. it normally works anyway.

View attachment 103528

Last edited:
Click on the player then the training tab then u have 3 bars at the top one to train position one to train a individual stat and I have forgot what the other one says lol buts it's the right side bar u need click on it and u get a drop down box with your coaches click on any of them and move over to the movement training click on that and u get a list of all the ppms.look for what that's says something like * we should ask so and so to train and develop to be playing one twos for out tempo for our game*

Cheers for that mate, found it

guys, what's your opinion between original Zidane and the Zidane 4-3-3? Thanks a lot! :D

Well since iv been using them both i guess i can say what i think with a story :D. My FM 17 save started out with Hungerford untill i took over my current club Charlton i came in when they were 4 points from the drop zone in the championship, so i wanted something fresh untill this Tribute to Zidane tactic got created and that reminded me one of Zyndars FM 16 tactics the Tribute to Ferenc Puskas So after i took over and using the Zidane i got Charlton away fron the drop zone and finished 16th with 59 points.

Now the real test came in my full season using this tactic and after 2 of my players got sold main one was Ademola Lookman for 13mil, I spent 15mill in total in that season getting players in for the right roles for this Zidane tactic. All i can say this ripped the Championship up and i won it with ease.

View attachment 103441

Now getting into the Premier League for the first time with a well below average team, I needed to try and get the best players in so after spending a few hours looking for players and upgrading my team again. i finished 6th scoring a lot of goals but also letting a lot in. Second season was just about the same, again more upgrades but finished 8th.

1st season then 2nd season in Premier League

View attachment 103440View attachment 103439

Then Zyndar made the 433. Personally for me the 433 doesn't let a lot of goals in but it still can score the same as the 4231. (This is my experience, and depending what league you are in my opinion). With some cash in the bank i bought some really good players and my team is always young so they are getting better every season. I finished 2nd and winning all cups i could apart from the League Title :(.

View attachment 103437View attachment 103436

To end the story off if your team isn't that good i would say give the 433 ago, I used defence training for match and Att training for general. They are both good tactics, and after iv finished this season off that am doing, depending on what players i can buy i might go back to the 4231.

The main thing you need to do is make sure you get the best players you can with the right roles. 4231 is more attacking than the 433 so if you need that goal if using 433 change to the 4231,

At 4-3-3 if i move the left CM to Attack and the right CM to Support, will affect the system or it will be the same ? Cause i have a left footed player for CM Attack

At 4-3-3 if i move the left CM to Attack and the right CM to Support, will affect the system or it will be the same ? Cause i have a left footed player for CM Attack

It is nit a problem, use it like that ;)

What to do lol one of my players through the ranks, my best left ISF, 119mill ?? haha
View attachment 1105825

If you accept the bid you will lose your first choice Left IF who is home grown for the club and you have to buy a new one I guess so only the difference will be the profit. You should already have a bunch of money so I would refuse it. What does the player want?