Ok, here is a bit more info on the matter. I hope you can find a solution to it...

I have attached some screens of the problem in hand. Screenshot 1 shows a match between Southampton and Brighton. As you can see, Southampton are playing in a navy blue and yellow shirt; this is the old shirt. However, the text at the bottom is black and red, which I edited in, and the goalkeeper is in green and black, which I also edited in! Screenshot 2 shows FMRTE, and the Southampton page. As you can see, both shirts are the new one's which I have put in, meaning the 3d viewer should show those. Screenshot 3 shows the kits and colours page, where again, I have edited everything to my liking. I save everything after doing it, and I fail to understand what the problem could be here. Again, any help is very much appreciated! Oh and , by the way, you can see the score is 0-3, Lee Barnard scored a hattrick! It ended 2-4.

Thanks again,
-Ben.

Have you changed all shorts, socks, icons etc to the new colours saving changes as you do each one?

I'm afriad I have done all of that, yes. I guess it's just something without a solution then eh? Thanks anyway mate.

EDIT: I have just noticed that my subs on the bench are wearing the new shirt that I have edited in! I don't know what the **** is going on, but it's wierd, and annoying! Hmmmm...

Last edited:
I'm afriad I have done all of that, yes. I guess it's just something without a solution then eh? Thanks anyway mate.

EDIT: I have just noticed that my subs on the bench are wearing the new shirt that I have edited in! I don't know what the **** is going on, but it's wierd, and annoying! Hmmmm...

Thats pretty strange lol

We've done the same thing so not quite sure why its not working (for you outfield players) properly mate

Trivadlo you stole my sig!!!!!

On Topic:I figured out that why FMRTE freezes my game,its basically cause its a third-party application which hacks into the game registry and I have lost 2 saves thanks to using it

Trivadlo you stole my sig!!!!!

On Topic:I figured out that why FMRTE freezes my game,its basically cause its a third-party application which hacks into the game registry and I have lost 2 saves thanks to using it
Free advertising mate, note my sig doesn't say mcshansky....:p

i don't tend to have crash dumps or game freezing but i always save a game under 2 different names before i change anything on fmrte just in case

by the way, you can see the score is 0-3, Lee Barnard scored a hattrick! It ended 2-4.

Thanks again,
-Ben.

by the way you can see the score is 1-0 to Forest Green, Wes Abu-Shaheen got a hattrick! It ended 12-0 :p :p against the mighty Long EtonoO)
View attachment 94309

Trivaldo can I have a direct link to FMRTE and once I see your next message I may need some help after, sorry to be a pain, even though I'm an FM regular ( bit of a veteran) I've never approached websites like this, lol.

Hopefully this will help guys

Ok so i'm Forest Green Rovers and they have black and white stripes like newcastle, i don't like stripes so i had a kit made for me that was gray
View attachment 93833

So i'm going to use FMRTE to change the team/kit colours from black and white stripes...
I'm going to need Information screen and kits and colours screen
View attachment 93838 View attachment 93839

To Gray with a black line on shoulders.
To do this, run cursor over 'kit 0' on information screen and click on yellow search tool that appears... A small window with a shirt will pop up, arrows at the bottom change style and click on the 3 colour bars to change their colours
View attachment 93840 View attachment 93841
SAVE CHANGES

Also change the colours on the kits and colours screen, need to do this for shorts, socks, text and icon for HOME KIT - SAVE CHANGES after each one
View attachment 93842

Return to game and press continue once for changes to take effect

If done properly saving changes all the time when needed then it shoulf work and eosn't take anywhere near as long as the post took me
View attachment 93846 View attachment 93847

View attachment 93848 View attachment 93849

i know its out of topic but what skin do u use mate ? :)

its called hooker united - the man united backgound isn't part of it tho

What I want to do is put all the team's contract offers down to 0 and raise mine, but its not letting me see the contract :( I can see the transfer offer but not the contract (wages the player is getting etc.) How can I see them??

Screenshot:
a1inpz.jpg

P.S. IT WAS WORKING FOR ME A FEW MINUTES BEFORE

luke, what were you trying to change?

i dont know why but on my cambridge carreer it worked before and now it doesent recognise the game

I MAY SEEM STUPID HERE, AND IT MAY HAVE BEEN SAID BUT OH WEL..

By 'Freezing' a player or staff, I assume this means all attributes will stay the same, as well as positions etc. as most of the time changes will go back after a few games. Also will this freeze progress, such as the current ability not changing ever, or attributes never changing through the plaeyr getting better?

DID THAT MAKE SENSE?:p

I MAY SEEM STUPID HERE, AND IT MAY HAVE BEEN SAID BUT OH WEL..

By 'Freezing' a player or staff, I assume this means all attributes will stay the same, as well as positions etc. as most of the time changes will go back after a few games. Also will this freeze progress, such as the current ability not changing ever, or attributes never changing through the plaeyr getting better?

DID THAT MAKE SENSE?:p

sorry for the late reply, yes 'freezing' a player will keep his atrributes the same and his CA will stay the same too - usually you would want to freeze attributes that have been highly edited so therfore they would normally have very high CA due to the editing so it wont stifle the players progressing because he wouln'd improve anyway

if you freeze an 18 year old, for example, and he hadn't be edited at all he would never progress from his current state

if you do freeze a player you will need to re-freeze next time you load your save, this is easily done by pressing the ice/snowflake icon which is called freezer manager, this will bring up a list of people who were frozen last time you played the save, next to their names will be freeze, click on freeze to re-freeze them - you have to click freeze on each of the players - when done press the red x on the small window and then click save changes on main FMRTE screen

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

i dont know why but on my cambridge carreer it worked before and now it doesent recognise the game

what worked before but doesn't now?