can u control ur chairmans status using this?
like make them wont to leave or stay?

Yes go onto chairmen profile and change loyalty and change his club preference to dislike 100

Yes go onto chairmen profile and change loyalty and change his club preference to dislike 100

thought that was the case
however i am newcastle. mike ashley already has dislikes team newcastle 100
any ideas?
spose could swap him with man city chairman ;)

Last edited:
Edit finances, Put wage budget to -350000 below there current spending and Put Balanace at -8M
Administrators will move in and sell club hey presto new takeover

It is a fun thing to use, but don't overdo it or you might end up ruining your game .

ive found a nice regen at the age of 14 from croatia but i cant gain a work permit for him, how can i transfer him to my team without any problems?

ive found a nice regen at the age of 14 from croatia but i cant gain a work permit for him, how can i transfer him to my team without any problems?

yeah two ways,
  1. go to the players relations and change one/add one, click it to 'other nationality' and pick an eu nationality...
  2. click onto the page for Croatia and there will be a tick box near the letters EU, tick this box and croatia will become part of the eu

When I run fmrte it starts up then stays a white screen and says not responding I have .net framework 4 SP1 and it was working last week.

When I run fmrte it starts up then stays a white screen and says not responding I have .net framework 4 SP1 and it was working last week.

not sure mate, try removing the program completely from you comp and download it again

Have done that more than once. Also using windows 7 if that prevents it from working

i don't see why windows 7 would be a problem but not sure as i use vistaoO)

Hi.
Im trying to create a kind of 'super' league using the dutch eredivisie as a base. I have increased every clubs balance, budgets and reputation, removed debts and increased the leagues reputation (to 20). But the AI teams don't seem to be activce in the transfer market.
Is there anything else I can do in order to get the AI teams to buy players?

I only used it to play about on one of my spurs saves, and to edit a game back to normal, but it sometimes gives me BSoD?

Hi.
Im trying to create a kind of 'super' league using the dutch eredivisie as a base. I have increased every clubs balance, budgets and reputation, removed debts and increased the leagues reputation (to 20). But the AI teams don't seem to be activce in the transfer market.
Is there anything else I can do in order to get the AI teams to buy players?

i dont think so, unless you significantly reduce other teams reputations

Is there any way you can force a player to accept your contract offer after his club has agreed on a transfer fee? I see lots of numbers representing the status of the contract but have no idea what they might be. I know how to swap players but that seems unnatural (different to cheating :p) to me.

Is there any way you can force a player to accept your contract offer after his club has agreed on a transfer fee? I see lots of numbers representing the status of the contract but have no idea what they might be. I know how to swap players but that seems unnatural (different to cheating :p) to me.

i'm not sure what all the numbers mean on the transfer status but you can change his relations to dislike the club you want him to leave, change his status to tnasfer listed by request and not needed and also tick box 'wants a new challenge'

i'm not sure what all the numbers mean on the transfer status but you can change his relations to dislike the club you want him to leave, change his status to tnasfer listed by request and not needed and also tick box 'wants a new challenge'

I am sorry. I should have elaborated more. Most of these are already true. He just doesn't want to join because my reputation is low (Real Madrid to Portsmouth) or the facilities are not to his liking.

C'mon, I need to beat Redknapp. He got VDV for 8M Pounds, I can get him for 8M Dollars! <)

In case it is not possible, what course of action do you suggest?

I am sorry. I should have elaborated more. Most of these are already true. He just doesn't want to join because my reputation is low (Real Madrid to Portsmouth) or the facilities are not to his liking.

C'mon, I need to beat Redknapp. He got VDV for 8M Pounds, I can get him for 8M Dollars! <)

In case it is not possible, what course of action do you suggest?

temporarily raise your club rep higher than reals, then change back when he's signed?

temporarily raise your club rep higher than reals, then change back when he's signed?

Seems simple and should work. I might also temporarily increase the training facilities if necessary. Not the answer I hoped for but I think that answer does not exist.

Trivaldo. do you know if we can bring back loaned players with fmrte?

Thanks.