I want to make Wenger my director of football, any way to do this on FMRTE?

yes, where is wenger now?

actually, i don't think you can but bring up your director of football, one you dont want, and edit his details(age, nationality, name to arsene wenger etc) so your director of football is essentially the same person - doesn't matter about job history or anything like that because you cant click on board members in game anyway

with the real arsene wnger, just change his name and set his age to 80 years old and he;ll soon retire

Last edited:
He's unemployed now, thansk for the advice, i think i'll leave it, i forgot to do it on the Official Editor, otherwise he just rots without a job :'(

luke, what were you trying to change?

I was trying to make myself manager of Northern Ireland as I wanted to manage Rovers and Northern Ireland. Just wanted to make my story more interesting ;)

yeah you can do this fairly easily -

before you do anything, back up your save under 2 different names

bring up n.ireland staff screen on fmrte, right click on their manager, then click national team job - then it asks you to type in name of person to swap with... put your name in and click ok

it will probably give you a warning about backing up your game which you will have already done - go back into game and click save game, once saved load the exact game you just saved and when its loaded you will now be n.ireland boss and still be boss at your club :)

Will try that tomorrow mate. Thanks :p

Will try that tomorrow mate. Thanks :p

cool, let me know if u have any problems

make sure you right click the N.ireland manager and not yourself...
if you do it the wrong way round you will end up unemployed while the other guy will have the two jobs you want :p

Trivaldo couple of questians.

I want to change my transfer budget so it is more realistic eg celtic 10 million. Once i do this and click save it just stays the same in the game WHY ?. But if i put in a number like 7985424 million it changes it.

Also i want to change the name of a player it only lets me change like 3 letters. Eg if i want to change steven gerrard's name to martin bissett i will take away steven and put in mar but then it does not let me type anymore letters WHY ?,

Thanks

how do i changed the chairman status ?

make sure you've got version 4 of fmrte

then bring up club info on fmrte and there is now a chaiman status number between zero - 10000

10000 it the happiest, meaning they will never leave club of own voilition - if you want the chairman to listen to any offers to sell up then set the number to around 1000

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Trivaldo couple of questians.

I want to change my transfer budget so it is more realistic eg celtic 10 million. Once i do this and click save it just stays the same in the game WHY ?. But if i put in a number like 7985424 million it changes it.

Also i want to change the name of a player it only lets me change like 3 letters. Eg if i want to change steven gerrard's name to martin bissett i will take away steven and put in mar but then it does not let me type anymore letters WHY ?,

Thanks

1. you need to change the "transfer budget remaning" to ten mil if you only want ten mil - doesn't matter waht the other tranfer budget number is

2. unsure why this is happening, it should work as both your names are the same number of letters - if you havent got the latest version of fmrte then it might not let you type in names

I asked this in a different thread but i think this is the place for it:
Can you import or create custom colors for hair and skin in FMRTE?

i dont think its possible mate

How about adding extra kits in FMRTE? Some teams (like Fulham) only have 1 GK's kit, i'd like to add a second but i can't find a way to add another kit.

How about adding extra kits in FMRTE? Some teams (like Fulham) only have 1 GK's kit, i'd like to add a second but i can't find a way to add another kit.

i don't think you can unless there is an add kit button, which i don't think there is - and if there is it would probably only be for outfield not keeper

i'm not on my home comp at the mo but i'll check later and get back to you with a definate answer :)

on the stats page, left column is skin colour click on and change.

on the stats page, left column is skin colour click on and change.

this is true but it only has conventional hair colours - he wanted to give someone blue hair...
presumably he made up his gran as one of his players

I have a question mate.I want Mame Biram Diouf on loan to Cockfosters.How do I do that?