Ashleigh1984

Reaction score
images
Cádiz first reached La Liga in 1977–78, after having spent two decades in the second division. Relegated after just one season, it returned in 1980, managing a further 13-year stay.
Often led by the skills of Salvadoran Mágico González, the club managed to miraculously maintain its top flight status in the 1990–91 season, thanks to youth graduate Kiko (and 25 minutes of his inspiration against Real Zaragoza), who picked up the offensive burden after González left. During the late 1980s and early 1990s the club became known as "The Yellow Submarine", due to its capacity of "coming afloat" every year at the end of each season and remain in the top division, despite having been "sunk down" during most of the campaign.
However, in just two seasons, Cádiz dropped down two levels. After a long spell in Segunda División B the club was finally promoted in 2003, spectacularly returning to the top level in 2005, after taking the championship with a last-day victory at neighbours Xerez CD.
However, Cádiz was eventually relegated back to the second tier, in the 37th and penultimate matchday of 2005–06. For the following campaign, former Spanish international Oli took the reins of the team, being sacked after only a few months.
In June 2008, Cádiz dropped another level, returning to the Second B. However, after just one season, it managed to return to the second division, but was immediately relegated in the 2009–10 campaign.

This is my challenge, Cardiz S.A.D to La Liga and emulate their stay in the top flight. It’s gonna be tough and I don’t expect a promotion every season or success in the medium turn, but it will be fun trying.

I have had success in FM12 with Empoli winning Serie A twice, Serie B Once, Super Cup twice and Coppa Italia Once in my three seasons in charge. BUT THIS IS A WHOLE NEW ANIMAL!!!!!!

images

On appointment i sacked my Assistant Manager and hired four new coaches and two under 19 coaches. My Team is not great but i have some talent to use.

View attachment 282056
Playing a 3-5-2 that i have had help with from TBH (Thanks if you are reading). I have got a ZERO transfer budget
and 26.5k wage budget.... That i have gone over OOoops!!!!

View attachment 282057View attachment 282058View attachment 282059
My Best Trio of players, looking for Zanetti to influence my younger players and play a holding role if i can keep
him injury free. Sanchez is my best first team player and i will use him as my AMC and Villar on the right wing.

TRANSFERS IN
Christiano Zanetti (DMC) - Free
Bruno Giordano (DC) - Loan
Nestor Del Rio (AMC) - Loan
Alex Zambrano (DMC) - Free

TRANSFERS OUT
Dead Wood, not worth mentioning

Other News
I have requested the board to upgrade the training facilities and youth training facilities which they have granted
and i also have Getafe as a Parent Club as well as Udinese.

If you are following i would love some feedback and please be patient with the updates, i will try and do one every day or two.

Not the yellow submarine i expected but good idea and look forward to following!

short-sweet.jpg

Only one game this month so not mush to report, ironed out a few tactical creases so hopefully
an improvement in September.

Spanish Cup First Round

Villa Santa Bridiga 2 - 3 Cadiz S.A.D
Belencoso, Zanetti, Sanchez (p)

Not a great start against a weaker side, poor finishing as we out did them 18 - 4 but our main problem
was defensive concentration

Transfer In
Malvino (DC) - Season Loan

Player of the Month
View attachment 282289
Juan Sanchez

pd593327.jpg

September
A good month in all only one defeat and my team felt my wrath for it, my Uruguayan
loan signings have geled well, looking forward to October, Unlickily dumped out of the Spanish Cup too.

Cadiz S.A.D 1 - 1 Cartagenda
Torres
Defensive concentration fell again in the 73 min, lead from 14s with the fastest Second Div B4 goal.

Arroyo 0 - 4 Cadiz S.A.D
Zanetti, Sanches (3)
Sanchez managed to miss a penalty and on the rebound get fouled, he then slotted the second penalty home for a hat-trick.

Spanish Cup Second Round
Alaves 2 - 1 Cadiz S.A.D
Varela
Took the lead after 8 mins and lead until the 22 min, down 2 - 1 at half time and there keeper was awesome second half.

Cadiz S.A.D 3 - 1 Cacereno
Giordano, Malvino, Belencoso
Three up at half time and cruising, they got a conselation after an hour.

Linense 1 - 3 Cadiz S.A.D
Zambrano, Torres, Giardano
Team really controlled this game well, still gave a late conselation away again Grrrr!

Melilla 4 - 2 Cadiz S.A.D
Belencoso, Sanchez
Two up and we fell apart the second half, they got a f$@g roating for this.

Cadiz S.A.D 1 - 0 Real Betis "B"
Villar
Clean sheet at last!

Player of the Month
View attachment 282309

Juan Sanchez

League Table
View attachment 282310

Other News from around the world
Real Madrid loose first two home games too Granada & Valencia
Belarus stun Spain 3-1 in Misk (Euro Qualifyer)
Celtic Make Champions League
Juventus sitting 17th after 6 games with 3 points possible 18

If Anyone has any player, staff or any other advice at this level then please share constructively

Good luck mate - I dont have much of an idea player wise except maybe try and loan Markel Etxeberria off Bilbao u19s and Guillermo Fernandez off their B team

images

Who needs Messi when iv'e got Zanetti?????

October

Cadiz S.A.D 3 - 1 Almeira "B"
Sanchez (2), Belencoso
Captain Marvel hit another brace, late concelation given away again.

Loja 0 - 0 Cadiz S.A.D
25 shots on goal, 10 on target and they had a man sent off after 70 mins but we could not score.

Cadiz S.A.D 2 - 1 Ecija
Varela, Villar
Neede them to go down to 10 men before we could score, got two in the last 13mins.

San Fernando 1 - 2 Cadiz S.A.D
Abraham, Zanetti
We cam from behind to win for the first time this season, Abraham(18) got his first senior goal to
equalise, neede Zanetti to come on and change the game.

Player of the Month
JDJsP.png

Juan Villar
Bossed the midfield

Other World News
Despite reducing our wage bill we have made over €1m loss season to date
Athletic Bilbao loose 1-0 to Real Sociedad in derby
Rangers win 8 from 8 in Third Division
Tony Pulis under pressure at Stoke City (currently 18th)

League Table
View attachment 282350
Sitting Pretty

Last edited:
images

DRAW........ I wish, we drew four of our five games this month including a real stinker at home in the
Confederations Cup. My squad is getting injuries and a lot of suspensions and we are showing cracks
in our foundation.

November

Lucena 2 - 4 Cadiz S.A.D
Abraham (3), Sanchez
Youngster strikes his first hat-trick, he was well assisted by captain Sanchez, could have been more but
3pts are in the bag

Cadiz S.A.D 0 - 0 Villanovense
The lul begins

La Roda 1 - 1 Cadiz S.A.D
Villar
Equalised in the 88th min, we should have wrapped the game up by then

Cadiz S.A.D 0 - 0 Sevilla Athletico
....................!

Spanish Confed Cup 1st Leg
Cadiz S.A.D 1 - 1 Estepona
Belencoso
We were lucky to get a draw against a nobody team

Player of the Month
images

Abraham (18)
Because of his hat-trick

League Table
View attachment 282373

Other European News
Zaragoza,Leicester City, Burnley and Livorno sack their managers
Wenger (Arsenal), Garde (Lyon) and Hiddink (Anzhi) are on last chances.
Rangers are 13/13 and 12pts clear
Juventus up to third after 5/5 wins
Newcastle United drop to 18th whilst Sunderland head to 3rd

What rubbish!!!!!!!!!! Newcastle 18th??????????? and as for Sunderland..........................

You are doing well though

images

Better month by far as we managed to win games and keep it tight... well mostly, through to the next round of the Confed Cup but got a lesson in one particular game. Managed two major transfer coupes for our standard anyway.

December

Albacete 4 - 0 Cadiz S.A.D
10 game unbeaten run ends with a humiliating yet expected loss, i was expecting this sometime due to the poor run of scoring form.

Cadiz S.A.D 2 - 0 UCAM
Abraham, Belencoso
Thant man Abraham again give us a first win in 5 and assists in the second goal.

Confedarations Cup 2nd Leg
Estepona 0 - 2 Cadiz S.A.D
Belencoso, Malvino
agg (1) - (3)
Up 2-0 at half time and cruising, then Malvino got sent off with 40min still remaining and the semi-pro side
give it a go but our defence was strong.

San Roque 2 - 3 Cadiz S.A.D
Abraham, Villar, Sanchez
1-0 down at half time and we were going no where, bollucked them at half time and sent Sanchez on, we were 3-1 up quickly and they scored 30 mins before the end to make it very nervy.

Cadiz S.A.D 1 - 0 At. Sanluqueno
Diego
Worked our arses off for this win, both sides were poor infront of goal

Player of the month
images

Abraham (18)
Led the front line well and got some assists

League Table
View attachment 282409

Other European News
Draw Tenerife in next round of Confed Cup
Gareth Southgate Appointed Hearts Mid. Manager
Shakthar 3rd In Ukrainian Prem
Motherwell lead SPL from Celtic by 2pts
Chelsea vs Monterrey in CWC final

As ALWAYS guys and girls feedback and followers are appreciated

Last edited:
Will do an update tonight guys, being in January there is a lot going on world wide, may even do a transfer window update of major signings.

Klippy - Newcastle have appointed Alan Curbishley as new manager

images

World Transfers

Just a quick update on the January transfer window, i have one game left in January so i will post tonight and
hopefully February as well.

PSG sign Lucas Mauro €43m
Real Madrid sign Rafael €14.5m
Arsenal sign Joao Moutinho €40m
Valencia sign Emilio Nsue €12m
Sevilla sign Mateo Masacchio €10.5m
Manchester City sign Leighton Baines €12.5m
Tottenham Hotspur sign Nikica Jelavic €17m
Chelsea sign Stephan Litchensteiner €8.25m
Manchester City sign Kyle Walker €26m
Manchester City sign Arturo Vidal €31.5m
Chelsea sign Rick Van Wolfeswinkel €23.5m

No massive managerial casualties so far...

OM have appointed Gerard Houllier as manager
Villareal have appointed Luis Milla as manager

Cadiz S.A.D

I had to sell my number one Goalkeeper Angel Bernabe to Osansuna for €200k. The board needed me to reduce my wage bill as we are now €2.8m in the red, despite my brilliant financial controll

images

I have signed some decent players, i will post with my update later on tonight.

images

Wow! what a month, dropped a massive lead, won an amazing comeback, got some good signings and managed to regain top spot in Second Division B4

January

Welcome to my new signings
View attachment 282789View attachment 282790View attachment 282791View attachment 282792
Bouazza will come in as cover for Villar on the right, Medel comes in at AML and Cubilla as number one poacher.

Transfers Out
Back-up players left to make room in the wage budget

Jaen 0 - 6 Cadiz S.A.D
Belencoso (2), Cubilla (2), Bermudez, Zanetti
2-0 up at half time and we were comfortable, we smashed them in the second half with new signing Medal assisting twice.

Confed Cup Second Round 1st Leg
Cadiz S.A.D 3 - 1 Tenerife
Giordano, Cubilla (2)
Two assists from Belencoso, we were well and truly cruising and then the late goal (81) kept them alive.

Cadiz S.A.D 2 - 0 Arroyo
Torres, Belencoso
Double over them, very comfortable win

Cartagena 1 - 3 Cadiz S.A.D
Bermudez, Villar, Varela
1-0 up at half time from a breakaway goal, missed a penalty then they equalised. Villar put us back infront 3mins later and sub Varela sealed the win.

Confed Cup Second Round 2nd Leg
Tenerife 4 - 1 Cadiz S.A.D
Villar
agg (5) - (4)
WTF, went one up after 9min then we fell apart, they scored the fourth in the 84min

Cacereno 3 - 4 Cadiz S.A.D
This game was mental, massive comeback, had to put a SS up
View attachment 282804

Player of the Month
images

Belencoso was immense up front scoring 5 goals and assisting twice

League Table
View attachment 282806

Last edited:

images

Up, Up, and awaaaaayyy. We are seven points ahead in the league and our defense improved in the last three games. I am frantically searching the world for transfers for next season as we look like promotion contenders.

February

Cadiz S.A.D 2 - 1 Linense
Belencoso, Medel
Little too close for comfort, they also had a penalty disallowed at 2-1

Betis "B" 3 - 1 Cadiz S.A.D
Villar
We went down early and came back strong, we were hammering them until Cubilla got sent off and i didn't know what to do TBH to sustain them.

Almeira "B" 0 - 2 Cadiz S.A.D
Villar, Belencoso
Dominated! Villar & Belencoso assisted in each others goals

Cadiz S.A.D 1 - 0 Melilla
Belencoso
Well controlled but needed to make three substitutions in the 60min when the scores were 0-0

Player of the Month
images

Belencoso
Really hard choice between him and Villar

League Table
View attachment 282932

Other World News
Tunisia win African Cup of Nations
Athletico win 11 goal thriller 7-4 against Espanyol
Man City, PSG, Bayern, PSV, Inter and Dynamo Kiev all lead their domestic Leagues

Will do an update tonight guys, being in January there is a lot going on world wide, may even do a transfer window update of major signings.

Klippy - Newcastle have appointed Alan Curbishley as new manager

???????????????????

Fecking **** - could be worse i suppose! Not much mind............