Is Falcao still at Atletico Madrid? Hopefully you can stay up this season and work the bosmans!

Good start to the season! No doubt you can stay up this year. One question, I see two games in your update but the screenie of the table shows 3 games played?

Good start to the season! No doubt you can stay up this year. One question, I see two games in your update but the screenie of the table shows 3 games played?

Played a September game, will be in next update

Good start Ash. It going to be a tough season though. Where do you think you can finish?

Hopefully you do a decent job in staying up this year and cause a shock with a mid-tabled finish?

I have just realised i have a five star rating... WOW! i am really greatful for all the support of the readers.

I have been working all hours this week so hopefully updates will come thick and fast this weekend.

images

This Month was solid as we played 4 and kept 4 clean sheets. We are not scoring many at the other end either.. we are creating but not finishing. The team is gelling although Balde is struggling a little during games!!

September 2014/15

Grenada 0 - 1 Cadiz S.A.D
Baxter
What a win, we were pegged back for a number of periods in this game but Grenada could not score. Substitute Baxter scored a brilliant header from a Castillo cross in the 76min to record a massive away win.

Cadiz S.A.D 0 - 0 Celta Vigo
They got reduced to 10 men after 68min but this time we could not convert chances.

Getafe 0 - 0 Cadiz S.A.D
We were hammered again but got a lucky draw

Cordoba 0 - 2 Cadiz S.A.D
Balde, Alex
BIG early season six pointer, we were far taller than out opponents and it showed with crosses from Castillo and Medel providing the service for our goals.

League Table
View attachment 291920
Yay above Barcelona!
#letsnotgetcarriedaway

Player of the Month
View attachment 291928

Xabi Castillo has been awesome since arriving from Athletic Bilbao (€250k)
2 MOM's this month.

Transfers
View attachment 291932View attachment 291933View attachment 291934View attachment 291935View attachment 291936View attachment 291937
I signed four players for my youth side as we are struggling with future talent, my scouts have been very busy looking for out of contract talent (used Klippy's advice on scouting... cheers).
The one big signing was Santos who was released from Arsenal on a free, he can provide cover on the left for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
images

Our arch rivals Sevilla smashed us this month in the Gibraltar derby, other than thet a positive month.

October 2014/15

Murcia 2 - 2 Cadiz S.A.D
Sanchez, Silva
Needed two second half goals to rescue a point (52,89)

Sevilla 3 - 0 Cadiz S.A.D

Cadiz S.A.D 0 - 0 Real Sociedad
Pelagotti stands in for Makaridze as he has been inconsistent lately in goals

Spanish Cup First Leg, 4th Round
Cadiz S.A.D 3 - 1 Sporting
Sanchez, Medel (2)
My midfielders showed the strikers how to finish today, two second half goals sealed a good win.

League Table
View attachment 291970

Transfer In
View attachment 291980
Julio Baptiste signs until the end of the season, let go after Malaga got relegated. I tried to sign him earlier but he wanted €55k in wages (now offered €3.5k)

Player of the Month
View attachment 291983
Marcos Medel, Showed a glimpse of early season form and he got a couple of goals

Last edited:
Worked wonders pal, Julio Baptista could prove a masterstroke