images

Play-Off spot secured with 7 games remaining, will not play a second side as i want to win the championship. Villar and Belencoso were outstanding again, they are carrying the team. Had my youth intake and it was pretty good, i signed 5 players with 3 and half stars.

March

Cadiz S.A.D 3 - 1 Melilla
Belencoso (2), Villar
Another Villar/Belencoso master class, first names on me team sheet

Ecija 2 - 4 Cadiz S.A.D
Villar, Sanchez, Varela, Cubilla
1-0 down at half-time then 2mins into the second half they had a man sent-off, Villar equalised, they then went 2-1 up 3mins later... we then equalised 3mins later from Sanchez penalty. Subs Varela and Cubilla sealed the win with 12mins to go.

Cadiz S.A.D 3 - 2 Lucena
Sanchez, Bermudez, Murillo
WHAT A GAME... with Villar, Giordano suspended and Medel injured we struggled. 1-0 up with a Sanchez penalty we struggled and went down 2-1 by half-time. When all looked lost we scored a 92min equaliser from a corner..... we were not done there as from an instant last gasp attack we won another corner and Murillo scrambled the winner in the 93min.

Cadiz S.A.D 3 - 1 San Fernando C.D
Belencoso (2), Diego
1-1 at half-time, then Villar assisted twice for Belencoso to do his stuff.

Villanovense 2 - 0 Cadiz S.A.D
19 SHOTS ON GOAL, 63% POSESSION ffs game come off it!!!!

Player of the Month
images

Juan Villar,
Goals and assists again.
Offered him a new contract until 2016

League Table
View attachment 283080

Youth Intake
View attachment 283081View attachment 283082View attachment 283083View attachment 283084View attachment 283085
Not a bad intake, they will be useful in the future.

images

April
Championship secured against La Roda so i decided to play Youth & Back-Up players for the remainder of the season,
Cadiz were predicted 3rd at the begining of the season so my job is untouchable at the club.

Sevilla Atletico 2 - 4 Cadiz S.A.D
Belencoso (4)
One man goal machine, Villar assisted twice again

Cadiz S.A.D 2 - 1 La Roda
Villar, Cubilla
Down to 10 men after 11min and fell behind 1-0, tactical change at half-time bringing on Cubilla and Zanetti. Villar equalised and set-up the winner in 87min.

Cadiz S.A.D 3 - 1 Albacete
Zanetti, Belencoso, Giordano
Villar assists in first goal

UCAM 5 - 4 Cadiz S.A.D
Sanchez, Abraham (2), Varela
Used my youth and back-up players, Jaime (17) made is debut

Cadiz S.A.D 1 - 1 San Roque
Varela

League Table
View attachment 283226

Player of the Month
images

Juan "the man" Villar

Other Europen News
Manchester City win Premiership Crown
PSV wins Eredivisie
Celtic win Scottish Premier League
Barcelona win BBVA
Dynamo Kiev win Ukranian Premiership

Last edited:
images

The league was tied up this month and in the Semi-Final First Phase Play-Off i drew Tenerife. Lots of manager casualties around the globe.

May

At. Sanluqueno 1 - 5 Cadiz S.A.D
Giordano, Varela, Cubilla, Abraham (2)
Zanetti Sent-Off at 3-1, comfortable win though

Cadiz S.A.D 2 -1 Jaen
Diego, Malvino
LEAGUE FINISHED, play-off next

First Phase Play-Off First Leg
Cadiz S.A.D 1 - 1 Tenerife
Zambrano
We had substitue Zambrano to thank for the equaliser, we absolutely stuffed them 20 shots to 9 and we had 68% possession, second leg is gonna be tough.
End of Season League Table
View attachment 283244

Player of the Month
Uhhhh? no one really stood out
Nico Varela performed well in the rotation period

images

Other European News
Napoli,Bayern,Benfica and Genk Crowned Champions
Wigan, Southampton and Sunderland Relegated
Brendan Rodgers Sacked by Liverpool (finished 7th)
Manchester United beat Manchester City in CL Final 2-0
Barcelona beat Real Madrid 1-0 in Spanish Cup Final

As always, please rate and comment, show following. I am really enjoying my first save on FM13.
Would like to get a star rating on here.

Last edited:
spain_la_liga_trophy_by_proripp-d5clg8i.jpg

We were crowed champions earlier on in the season but we have now secured promotion after a heart stressful
game at Tenerife.

June

First Phase Semi-Final Second Leg

Tenerife 4 - 5 Cadiz S.A.D
Villar (4), Sanchez
Agg (5 - 6)
Went a goal down but Villar shortly later got us back on level turms and then 3mins later he pu us 1-2 up., then
2-2, Villar made it 2-3 at half time. They equalised in 60min 3-3, Sanchez put us back in front 3-4 before another equaliser on 80mins 4-4. Villar rounded up the scoringin the 88min 4-5 and we managed to hang on

First Phase Final First Leg
Eibar 2 - 2 Cadiz S.A.D
Varela, Sanchez
2-0 down at half time, had a goal chalked off before we brought the game level. We also hit the post three times, and had 30 shots on goal.

First Phase Final Second Leg
Cadiz S.A.D 0 - 1 Eibar
Agg (2) - (3)
What ever, i'm promoted anyway after the Tenerife result. I don't reall know what these two legs were for???

Player of the Month
images

Juan Villar
The guy has been immense again, 4 goals against Tenerife

Other News
Sporting,Almeria,Murcia promoted to BBVA
Rayo, Levante,Zaragoza relegated to Liga Adelante

Short post this month, i will do an end of season report next

Last edited:
images

End of season Report

The boards expectation was promotion... so i guess i kept the board happy, My job is secure, although i thought the play-offs were the clubs aims!

Fo me this is my first FM13 save and it has gone better than i expected, as i said in my opening post "i'm not expecting success in the short/medium term" but i proved myself wrong. I hope people who have read this opening season has enjoyed it, i have triend to make it interesting and get the readers involved.

Players Leaving soon will be my loan'ees back to their parent club
Jaiber Cordano - My No.1 Goalkeeper when Bernabe left
Matias Malvino - My No.1 Centre Half
Nestor Del Rio - My No.2 Centre Half
Edison Torres - No.2 DMC Behind Zanetti
Bruno Giordano - No.2 Att. Mid behind Sanchez

I will need to replace these guys, probably with more loans!

Club News
Botev (Plovdiv) have been added as a feeder club
The Board have cancelled the Youth facility improvements!!!!!
I have sacked my Dir. Football, Chief Scout (****** Useless)

Save the best for last... The board have given me a massive wage budget of €64k and transfer budget of €20.15k to avoid relegation.

Player of the Season
images

Juan Villar
App: 42(1)
Goals: 17
***: 11
This guy has been immense and he is only 24, the AMR has been his posistion all season and has scored more than two of my other strikers, he also leads the assist table.

View attachment 283747

Good wee read mate. Will be following. One thing though, could you put the faces on the regens? I think it makes the stories more interesting.

Ashleigh1984 said:
First Phase Final Second Leg
Cadiz S.A.D 0 - 1 Eibar
Agg (2) - (3)
What ever, i'm promoted anyway after the Tenerife result. I don't reall know what these two legs were for???

For deciding division champion.

The low budget doesn't surprise me, considering in FM12 their financial status in the team selection was insecure. I imagine it would start like that, too.

Can we see the finances screen?

Very well done mate - looking forward to next season!

Ouf, that's pretty bad. The shortness of the budgets may be a problem, as the jump to Liga Adelante is the most steep of all promotions. Bigger than from Adelante to BBVA.

Ouf, that's pretty bad. The shortness of the budgets may be a problem, as the jump to Liga Adelante is the most steep of all promotions. Bigger than from Adelante to BBVA.

Yep! really bad, I have managed to sell a few players to make room in the wage budget for new signings, i will post a pre-season update tonight, i have received €1.26m euro's from the league for this season now but it's not available to me.

2013/14
images

Pre-Season Update
Getting ready for my promotion season in LIGA Adelante i needed to revamp my squad, get rid of my back-up players and introduce some new faces and youth.

Youth Development
View attachment 284123View attachment 284124View attachment 284125View attachment 284126View attachment 284127View attachment 284128
As far as who will play? hopefully Jaime, Balsa will get a good bit of game time, some for the others... i will look to loan some to my Bulgarian feeder club Botev as well.

Transfers
I have made quite a few transfers in, 1. to reduce my wage bill and 2. to better my squad. Hameur Bouazza and Marvin Knoll signed pre-contracts last season.

IN
Hameur Bouazza (AMRL/ST) - will be used as 2nd choice to Medel and Villar
Marvin Knoll (DMC) - 3rd choice but only 22 and has good potential
Inigo Eguaras (DMC/MC) - Will provide back-up to the midfield
Raul (GK) - season loan as 3rd choice from parent club Getafe
Giorgi Makaridze (GK) - Brought in as first choice keeper
Alvaro Silva (DC) brought in as main centre half (from Xerez) for club record €120k
View attachment 284147

Belmonte (DC) and Lahaye (DR/WBR) also join as rotation options
Out
Christiano Zanetti - €3.5k to Tarano
Diego Garrido - €4k to Burgos
Walter Cubilla - €100k to AEK
Jairo - Season long loan to Ecija
Rafael,Puma,Murillo - Join Botev (Plovdiv) on season loan

The board announced that they will now cancel the upgrade of the Youth Facilities (Wankers!!!!!!)

I have managed to arrange few very good friendlies to try and generate some income for the club.
Real Betis 0-6 (Home)
Granada 1-4 (Home)
R.Madrid 0-4 (Home)
Getafe 1-4 (Home)
I did though win against fellow Liga Adelante side Recreativo away 3-1

The season is going to be tough and the first five games are going to be crucial for us
View attachment 284131

My Captain will once again be Alex Sanchez
and Vice this season will be Belencoso

In the Spanish Cup Second Round we drew newly promoted Albacete at home (Happy)

From the previou season i have attached a screenie from the higher spanish society
View attachment 284137

Hope you all enjoy the season............

Last edited:
images

August 2013/14
As well as all the major transfers in the footballing world little Cadiz S.A.D started their first season back in LIGA
Adelante. It has started reasonably well and my new players are settling in, two of the five important matches of this season are under way.

Cadiz S.A.D 5 - 1 Sabadell
Sanchez, Villar (2), Bermudez, Belencoso
Sanchez gave us an early lead and we put another 3 on them by halt-Time, Bermudez spoiled the day with a late red card... Medel offered two assists.

Mirandes 0 - 2 Cadiz S.A.D
Belencoso (2)
Assists by Eguaras and Medel ensured 6pts from 2 games, it was close though as they had a goal disallowed at 1-0

League Table
View attachment 284344
Good start!!!

Player of the Month
images

Marcos Medel
Assisted three times this month and a bargain last season on a free

World Transfers
View attachment 284348View attachment 284349View attachment 284350

Enjoying your story!! what are your aims this year consolidation and rebuild or push straight for promotion? Good Luck

Yeah forgot to add my season aims, it's gonna be avoid relegation and rebuild. The board will give me no funds and will not invest in youth, I have asked for a third parent club and they are searching ATM. I didn't expect a championship or promotion in my first season and still think we are overachieving with a small squad, promotion this season would be way to much to soon.

thanks for taking the time to read the story

Fantastic first season and great start to LIGA adelante! Good read so far, KUTGW bud

Great start. Get a couple of wins against top half teams to add to the relegation battlers and success will be in your hand.

Interesting to see Villareal still in that league, i would have thought they would of won promotion!! KUTGW!