images

Unbeaten month and i have surpassed my goal of getting points out of the first five games, we are seven unbeaten and into the next round of the Spanish Cup. Numancia and Racing keeping close touch at the top.

September 2013/14

Cadiz S.A.D 4 - 2 Albacete
Belencoso (3), Vilar
Medel assisted in Belencoso's three goals, this was a hat-trick in 29mins, Medel has been aweome at AMC so i think ill give him a run there.

Cadiz S.A.D 2 - 1 Guadalajaro
Belencoso (2)
2-0 at within 5 mins they score and peg us back (always happens) the second half we had a goal disallowed, also with six minutes to go new signing Lucena gets sent off.

Cadiz S.A.D 3 - 2 Albacete
Zambrano, Medel (2)
Still leaking goals as Sanchez,Villar Injured and Bouazza, Makaridze were on international duty, Raul made his debut in goal.

Girona 4 - 4 Cadiz S.A.D
Silva, Belencoso, Bouazza, Medel
2-0 down at half-time and 4-0 down in 61mins, i think Girona fell asleep and we rallied back to equalise through Medel in the 85 Min (no subs or tactic change).

Villareal 0 - 0 Cadiz S.A.D
Really good point here, had to play 2+(5) mins with an injured player and we had a 91min winner chalked off.

Cadiz S.A.D 1 - 1 Numancia
Medel
First against second, they went 1-0 up after 60 odd mins and Medel equalised in the 78min to rescue a point. Demirci (19) makes debut.

League Table
View attachment 284824

Player of the Month
images

Marcos Medel.
The Chilean made and scored this month, he was magic
one of my favourite players.

Other Spanish News
Valencia sign Clint Dempsey €7m
Cadiz sign Manuel Lucena Free (Granada)
Cadiz sign Muhammed Demirci Free (Besiktas)
Barcelona lead BBVA by one point from Valencia

Last edited:
Demirici on a free is a great signing - going very well mate

In my Bilbao save Cadiz are in Liga Adelante - maybe one day they will reach the top!

Demirici on a free is a great signing - going very well mate

In my Bilbao save Cadiz are in Liga Adelante - maybe one day they will reach the top!

Cheers mate, still leaking goals in first 20 or when I go 2up, I would love a few clean sheets.

I'm achieving well above my expectations

Great story, Me personally wouldn't really like to jump into the BBVA because of a team that is so pre-ready and would easily get dominated but hey! if you get into the BBVA your team would get you hella load of monies.

Great story, Me personally wouldn't really like to jump into the BBVA because of a team that is so pre-ready and would easily get dominated but hey! if you get into the BBVA your team would get you hella load of monies.

The team is not ready, I am relying on free transfers and youth ATM, I have some good players in Medel,Villar,Silva,Sanchez, Zambrano,Knoll but most of my squad would struggle

images

First defeat of the season but we did manage TWO CLEAN SHEETS, we also have one foot in the fifth rond of the Copa Del Rey.

Cadiz S.A.D 2 - 1 Tenerife
Belencoso, Sanchez
Still leaking those goals within 5 mins of scoring ourselves anyhow Silva as a boulder in defense.

Huesca 3 - 0 Cadiz S.A.D
3 shot 3 goals, 0-0 at half-time.... the part of this game i hate.

Copa Del Rey 3rd Round
Hercules 1 - 2 Cadiz S.A.D
Belencoso, Sanchez
Nic win here, Silva again a man mountain in defence.

Elche 0 - 0 Cadiz S.A.D
NICE!

Cadiz S.A.D 1 - 0 Eibar
Sanchez
Revenge for the championship loss last season.

Cop Del Rey 4th Round, 1st Leg
Cadiz S.A.D 3 - 1 Valladolid
Abraham, Sanchez, Ruiz (o.g)
Really pleased with a win against a BBVA side, sub Abraham got us underway and two goals in the last 10mins secured a decent second leg lead.
Tomas (19) made is first team debut

League Table
View attachment 285922

Player of the Month

View attachment 285923
Alvaro Silva (€120k club record signing)
It was close as Sanchez netted 4 times but he was solid in defence and was a un-sung hero.

Other News
Didier Deschamps takes charge of LIGA Adelante side Sabadell
Villareal sack 2nd manage in two seasons

I have been offered the Burnley job who are 12th in the Championship and 4pts outside the play-offs.
It's tempting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Incredible! I thought by now being around 12th would be already an homeric effort.

Don't go to Burnley, the submarine isn't still raised.

What's the point of starting a story only to take a new job?

Just because something's tempting doesn't mean he'll take it (I hope). Good work, keep with Cadiz, doing great man!

images

Burnley appoint new Manager

I have stayed at Cadiz S.A.D and earning myself a new €6k a week, three year deal after also turning
down Hull City. We had three big games this month including Barcelona.

November 2013/14

Barcelona “B” 2 – 2 Cadiz S.A.D
Belencoso (2)
2-0 down at half-time we managed to turn it around and nearly sneaked it in extra time but we hit the post through Sanchez.

Cadiz S.A.D 4 – 2 Levante
Medel, Belencoso, Silva (2)
2-0 down again but we pulled it back and Silva got two goals in the last five minutes.

Recreativo 0 – 3 Cadiz S.A.D
Varela, Belencoso (2)
We go top after the early kick-off win.

Cadiz S.A.D 2 – 1 Pontferradina
Belencoso (2)
88 min winner needed to see 5th​ place Pontferradina off.

Copa Del Rey Fourth Round, 2nd​ Leg
Valladolid 2 – 3 Cadiz S.A.D
(agg 3 - 6)
Sanchez (2), Belencoso
2-0 up after 22mins and we were cruising...... fell asleep and needed Sanchez to win it late on.

League Table
View attachment 286241
This includes two December results, forgot November table

Player of the Month
images

Goal Machine Belencoso
15 league goals so far this season and three assists this month also.

In the Fifth Round of the Copa Del Rey we have drawn Osansuna with the first leg at home.
Barcelona Need to win their remaining CL game to qualify from the group stage.
Hameur Bouazza returns after over a month on the sidelines.

Awesome results! If you make it up to BBVA, how do you fancy your chances of survival?

Your doing brilliantly in your 1st season in the BBVA... back-to-back promotions looks on the cards (and a huge financial bonus!) KUTGW!

Awesome results! If you make it up to BBVA, how do you fancy your chances of survival?

Survival will be very difficult, i have definately overachieved this season with such a small squad and very little money to spend. I would need a whole sale clear out of practically all my "B" side and under 19s to free up wages, i would also need major youth development.

I think i will need to be set on one tactic too as i keep switching between 4-2-3-1 and 3-5-2.

Thanks for the support

Your doing brilliantly in your 1st season in the BBVA... back-to-back promotions looks on the cards (and a huge financial bonus!) KUTGW!

Cheers mate, really overachieving at the moment... need to pick up some players in the January sale to bolster my squad

Cheers mate, really overachieving at the moment... need to pick up some players in the January sale to bolster my squad

That's how i'm feeling on my save, got no depth, or cash but need to do something in January!!

images

I'M SORRY GUYS!!!!!!

I don't ******* believe it, i can't load my Cadiz S.A.D save
I have been working on this since FM13 was released,my first save and the ******* save gets corrupted.

Thanks to everyone who has followed, left feedback, encouragements and advice.

It's back toFM 12 for me

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damnit, it sucks, more so having the team where you had it. :(