Good news, thanks to advice I have managed to restore the game to a previous point! Be patient ill be back on here

I have managed to reserect my Cadiz S.A.D save, but with some differences:

1. I had to go back to november and the results have been different
2. We drew Malaga in the Copa Del Rey 5th Round and beat them 4-3 on aggregate
3. Due to the mixed results we are no longer top and clear like my SS at the end of November

December League Table 2013/14

View attachment 286861

Fixtures from the Reset

View attachment 286862

Player of the Month
images

Juan Villar
The guy was MOM twice this period, he assisted and scored
lets hope i can hol on to him in January.

Next Month we will play three teams in the top six and Barcelona in the Copa Del Rey Quater Finals.

I'm not to bothered that my re-run of the period left us five points behind in fifth and with a lower goals difference, I HAVE MY SAVE BACK.

YAY!!

I generally save with one file name, after a few saves I save under another file name with three different file names, if one gets corrupted, I get a previous not too far in the past.

Cadiz S.A.D vs Barcelona 2006

A very hard month on the cards with us facing Barcelona, Zaragoza and Hercules. In the league we are climbing back towards the summit, Cordoba lead the way after January and it's all to play for between the top 8 sides. Neymar also signed for Barcelona for €51m...... GREAT!

January 2013/14

Copa Del Rey Q/Final First Leg
Cadiz S.A.D 1 - 3 Barcelona
Belencoso
View attachment 287197

Real Zaragoza 1 - 3 Cadiz S.A.D
Sanchez (3)
Get in there my son.... we smashed out of the park even with a goal disallowed at 1-0, Captain Sanchez was lethal infront of goal, Eguardas and Medal were in on the assists

Copa Del Rey Q/Final Sec Leg
Barcelona 1 - 0 Cadiz S.A.D
(agg 4 - 1)
View attachment 287198

Cadiz S.A.D 1 - 0 Las Palmas
Sanchez
Great win against at the time second place, it was a scrappy win, but a clean sheet and three points is vital

Hercules 0 - 0 Cadiz S.A.D
Clean Sheet baby, MOM was not even my GK it was DMC Lucena????

League Table
View attachment 287201
Good turn of the year

Player of the Month
th

Without a doubt, Pablo Sanchez

Barclays Premiership
View attachment 287202

January Transfers
In came Mario Rui from Parma for a massive €40k
also Alex Lamakin for another massive €6k
View attachment 287203View attachment 287204

Mario will take the reign at WBL while Lamakin will go into the "B" side

I also signed as cover for the first team Blazej Augusty (Catania) and Stefano Dicuonzo (Juve Stabia) on loans

Players out were Jaime and Demirci to feeder side Botev (Plovdiv) to get some first team experience for next season.

images

Cadiz S.A.D my home away from home. My job away from my actual job, the dream of BBVA is alive and we are hunting down Cordoba for the championship. Rayo are making a bid for the play-off's and Recreativo are fighting for Adelante status.

February 2014/14

Sabadell 0 - 3 Cadiz S.A.D
Sanchez (3)
Good result away from home, Sanchez is a machine at the moment although our loan back-up signings both got ruled out for the rest of the season.

Albacete 1 - 1 Cadiz S.A.D
Moren (o.g)
FFS not only were they reduced to ten men but they equalised in the 88min with their only shot on goal.

Cadiz S.A.D 2 - 1 Girona
Sanchez, Belencoso
Should have been more!

Cadiz S.A.D 4 - 0 Mirandes
Villar (2), Zambrano, Nacho (o.g)
Sanchez was injured for this one so i put Villar up-top, not a bad move, he assisted in Zambrano's goal too.

League Table
View attachment 287386

Player of the Month

images

My magnificent play-maker Marcos Medel

Despite Sanchez four goals, Villar's two goals there was a midfielder who was consistent even in the poor performances against Albacete and Girona.

images

Spring is here and we are motoring towards the end of the season, Contenders are contending and pretenders are falling. Had a few injuris this month so it has been a heavy work for for my small squad.

March 2013/14

Guadalajara 0 - 1 Cadiz S.A.D
Belencoso
Poor finishing was the theme of this match, but the winning strike on 60 mins was what mattered.

Cadiz S.A.D 2 - 1 Villareal
Zambrano, Abraham
Ohhh Yesss! Led 1-0 at half-time and we needed substitute Abraham to score the winner in the 77 min with a magnificent def touch to seal 3pts.

Cadiz S.A.D 1 - 0 Huesca
Belencoso
Don't know how will fair without 32yr old Belly as no one else is scoring, They had a late penalty turned away too.

Numancia 2 - 1 Cadiz S.A.D
Belencoso
2-0 down and Sanchez sent-off within 16mins, luckily we battled hard.

Tenerife 0 - 0 Cadiz S.A.D
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! (Drwl, SLURP).

Cadiz S.A.D 3 - 2 Elche
Santi (o.g), Villar, Flano (o.g)
Elche took a 2min lead and it was looking like one of those games, Two og's either side a Villar effort gave us an unconvincing win.

League Table
View attachment 288361
We finish the month one point ahead of Cordoba at the top of the league.

Player of the Month
images

Alex Zambrano
He scored a couple, assisted and his DLP work was top-notch.

In a good spot in the league hopfully you can hold on to your lead. Unlucky against the Neymar lead Barcelona only loosing 1-0 is a encouraging result if you get into La Liga next season

images

EOS is in sight and if we don't make it this season... i will quit. Cordoba's challenge has slipped away slightly and Numancia have crumbled. Rayo and Zaragoza throw themselves into the mix. We lost Belly this month for 6 weeks also with a broken wrist.

April 2013/14

Cadiz S.A.D 1 - 1 Barcelona "B"
Belencoso
Makaridze o.g. gave Barce a half-time lead, Belly came off the bench to score a 47min equaliser from a Beremudez floated cross.

Eibar 0 - 1 Cadiz S.A.D
Medel
Belencoso got injured here and is out for a while, Medel snatched the only goal after 27min.

Levante 1 - 0 Cadiz S.A.D
We played well until i made a tactical error and lost us the goal, We also had a good penalty shout turned down in the 80min. 10 game unbeaten run ends.

Cadiz S.A.D 1 - 0 Recreativo
Villar
Had a Knoll penalty turned down after 3mins, we then battered them for 85mins without our youngsters scoring. Substitute Villar scored the winner in the 88min.

League Table
View attachment 288364

Player of the Month
Z

(DC) Diego Bermudez
Makaridze run him really close.

images

We win promotion to Liga BBVA with three games to spare however the championship is still open between us and Las Palmas, Mirandes have made a push from no-where. Zaragoza, Cordoba have confirmed play-off places.

May 2013/14

Cadiz S.A.D 3 – 1 Cordoba
Villar, Rui, Sanchez
Massive win against automatic promotion rivals, they were 1-0 up at halt-time. A resurgent Cadiz
Scored three second half goals and a first for Rui will dent Cordoba’s chances.

Ponferradina 1 – 2 Cadiz S.A.D
Medel, Villar
A good win away, needed a substitute winner from Villar in 88min to secure the points. They also had two penalty shouts dismissed at 1-1.

Cadiz S.A.D 0 – 0 Racing
Very lucky draw as they smashed us, Belmonte and Makaridze were immense

Rayo Vallecano 0 – 2 Cadiz S.A.D
Sanchez, Abraham
Promotion secured in a well controlled and precise mannor, Rayo had lost once in 14 before this.

Cadiz S.A.D 1 – 2 Zaragoza
Sanchez
Despite taking the lead in 7min, a massive error by keeper Makaridze lost us the game with fifteen to go.

Las Palmas 1 – 0 Cadiz S.A.D
Could have won the championship with a point.

League Table
View attachment 288382

Youth Intake
No world beaters, the best of a bad bunch were these two
View attachment 288383View attachment 288384

Player of the Month
images

Nicola Belmonte (DC)
Big performances despite a few shakey team performances.

images

LIGA Adelante Champions 2013/14

June 2013/14 & End of Season

Massive achievement for my small squad, with no money, upgraded facilties and very little wage budget i have managed to pull of a miracle.... not one of like Castel Di Sangro porportion.

We have definately over achieved and BBVA will be a massive step-up.

The board have agreed so far to supply us with an initial €7.8m for transfers and €120k in wages. They have also agreed toup the staff wage budget.

Cadiz S.A.D 2 - 1 Hercules
Sanchez, Belencoso

Two of my older statesmen scored either side of a Hercules equaliser to secure the title, this is probably Belencoso's final game for the club and Sanchez will play a bit part next season... if the right players come in.

Las Palmas took the other Automatic promotion place and Rayo, Zaragoza, Cordoba (Won), Mirandes take the play-offs.

Final League Table
View attachment 288576

Player of the Season
View attachment 288591
Belencoso
With 22 goals this season he has been immense, Sanchez run him very close but consistensy throughout the season not just in flashes won him my award.

Other European League Tables
View attachment 288577View attachment 288578View attachment 288579View attachment 288580View attachment 288581View attachment 288582

See you next season in BBVA.

And then, you realize you've been holding the table upside down. :p

Wow! That's a massive achievement. No doubt in Primera you won't have trouble staying up.

And then, you realize you've been holding the table upside down. :p

Wow! That's a massive achievement. No doubt in Primera you won't have trouble staying up.

it's gonna be tough, the board will not increase the salary budget and I'm struggling to find talent.

Great work getting promoted! I look forward to seeing how you get on in BBVA.

Fantastic mate - I have faith in you and the mighty Cadiz!!!!!!

Just dont go beating a certain team from the Basque region or you and I will have a falling out:p

Fantastic mate - I have faith in you and the mighty Cadiz!!!!!!

Just dont go beating a certain team from the Basque region or you and I will have a falling out:p

cheers dude, loving this save.. My first in Spain since FM08.

i will treat Bilbao with kid gloves (A)

Pre-Season 2014/15

images

No i didn't manage to sign Samuel Eto but i was offered the Anji vacancy, with a healthy €19m war chest and Europa league football.

Players In
View attachment 289127View attachment 289128View attachment 289129View attachment 289130View attachment 289131View attachment 289132View attachment 289133

I managed to break the club transfer record 4 times this month, first i brought in two old favourites from my FM12 Empoli save in Pelagotti (€1.9m) and Abarca (€425k) who will go straight into the first team. Baxter (Free) Castillo (€250k) and Balde (€700k) will fight for a first team place with the likes of Sanchez, Abraham, Rui, Medel, Villar and Bermudez.

Tol (€95k) is one for the future and Alex, Poulain will be Back-Up.

Players Out
Varela, Puma, Demerici, Murillo and Eguaras have been moved to the "B" team
Hameur Bouazza sold to Levante €160k (100% profit)
Garretas season long loan to Real Madrid (WTF?) Good for his progression though!
Belencoso,Lahaye,Indiano as well as 19 others leave on free transfers.

I will be changing my tactics this season from 3-5-2 too 4-2-3-1, for a better balance and hopefully not leak so many goals.
View attachment 289134View attachment 289135
ADVICE WELCOME ON HOW TO WIN UGLY

Other Club News
Getafe and Udinese have been dropped as Parent clubs, the board felt we didn;t need them
I brought in a new assistant manager after Montana left with us not agreeing new terms.
Season Ticket sales rise from 7,183 to 15,347

My first three games of the new season are Ath. Madrid (A), Mallorca (H), Granada (A
)​

images
"Say a little prayer for us boyo!"​

To win ugly, you know what you have to aim for. How to get that? I think you better get your hands into the sliders. You don't need to change too many, but there will be a few positions in which you'll want to have a little more control on than letting the TC decide.

Good signings there, hopefully they can propel you to a good league campaign. I agree with Death ball, work those sliders! Not anything drastic of course. One thing that really helps me is looking at the opposition report and seeing which formations they struggle with then altering my tactics slightly to try and exploit that.

View attachment 289332
This month i would celebrate my 100th game in charge of Cadiz S.A.D and what a way to do it.. home in La Liga against Real Mallorca. Not much else to say really as the team have performed well in the first two games and we picked up our first BBVA points.

August 2014/15

Athletico Madrid 4 - 2 Cadiz S.A.D
Sanchez, Medel
We were three down before we got our first goal, we played well but i need to tewak the defensive shape a little to compete. Although we lost to score two away to Athletic was a good start.

Cadiz S.A.D 3 - 2 Mallorca
Balde (2), Alex
We were 2-0m up and cruising, i should have switched up to prepare for an anslaught but i didn't. Alex scored the winner with a spectacular 25yrd shot into the top oer with 5mins to go.

League Table
View attachment 289339
Early Days!!!!

Player of the Month
View attachment 289341
Marcos Medel
He has adjusted really well, controlling the left hand-side in both games, assisting and scoring like a top AML should.

Transfer News
I have sent a load of youngsters out on loan to get experience and sold one of the original first team stars.

Diego Bermudez has left for €100k to Cartagena, Jaime (19) is as good as him and has a PA of 4 and half stars so he will get game time now.

Ernesto, Hajji, Abraham, Balsa and Jairo have gone out on loan to Jaen, Betis, Elche and Mirandes