Playing with v2 as Liverpool.
It's OK going forward winnig games like 2 or 3 nil.
At the back it's the best I have used, rock solid only played 6 games with it but only let in 2 both were pens given away from corners.
Suarez back now where do you play him out of the front two in version 2?

Playing with v2 as Liverpool.
It's OK going forward winnig games like 2 or 3 nil.
At the back it's the best I have used, rock solid only played 6 games with it but only let in 2 both were pens given away from corners.
Suarez back now where do you play him out of the front two in version 2?

Excellent. SS

would play suarez on SS position and Stur as the striker

GK: Mignolet
LCB: Sakho/Agger CB: Agger/Shawcross RCB: Musacchio
RB: Johnson LB: Enrique
CMs: Gerrard, Henderson, Schneiderlin
F9 - Suarez, Lucas Pratto
SS - Suarez, Aaron Hunt
CF/DLF - Sturridge

Cissoko was much better for me than Enrique. Did you have hard fixtures at start of season that affected morale?

Possession

Hi there,
Interesting tactic. Struggling with possession though and one of my board's philosophies demands possession. Do you struggle with this?
Thanks!

i will give a try both of them, which skin do u use tylerbode?

Individual player training just to were the player will be playing? Cheers

Hi Tylerbode,

Awesome tactic. Could your try the following tweaks? Having great results with it:

BPD role Cover , BPD role Stopper, BPD role Defend (as default)
(tick Hold Position) (tick Hold Position)

Hi Tylerbode,

Awesome tactic. Could your try the following tweaks? Having great results with it:

BPD role Cover , BPD role Stopper, BPD role Defend (as default)
(tick Hold Position) (tick Hold Position)

Ok have you tried it yourself?

V1 and V2 just didn't work for me with Dunfermline, conceded goals left right and centre, my central midfielders were getting sent off most games and the possession was pretty bad - around 40 -45% average :(

Weak *** results, mostly because Stoke do not have the striker quality needed for this tactic to be remotely succesfull. Basically you dont have ehm.. Shane Long or Jelavic as he had with Hull, aswell the middlefield quality is shamefull. The only strong point is your defence and goalie.

So has anyone tried this with a LL team except adikk90 yet? Would like to know as it's using 3 BPD I'm afraid.