• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really want Arsenal to get something from this, and I have a big feeling they will..

Come on you Gooners!

I don't know why, but I have a massive feeling that Arsenal are going to turn out a massive performance tonight and cause an upset...

Changing my prediction;

Arsenal 2-1 Barcelona.

Thank you very much...

Wilshere was the best player on the pitch by far tonight, has so much composure for his age. Fantastic passer, totally showed up any player that tired to close him down.

When you see Wilshere play like this against Barca`s mids ... my GOD what a player

Amazing game and Arsenal should go for it, if they can score first goal at Camp Nau then they can pull it off. Thats a big big IF.

I posted last night that i thought arsenal would win 2-1 , well done the gunners

What a result. Even if we get beat at Nou Camp, they've proven they can beat Barcelona.

Wilshere was awesome tonight.

Change the thread name to Praise Jack Wilshere ? Absolutley phenomenal tonight put Fabregas to shame. Ramsey has alot to do when he returns to Arsenal.

Not sure who I want to win tbh, Barcelona are more of a threat to Man Utd in the competition but I dislike Arsenal.

I'll go for Arsenal to win the first leg 2-0/1 and if Barcelona do get an away goal then that could prove to be vital in the 2nd leg.

Where's my credit ;)

WOW!

What a game, brilliant football, Barca could have had a penalty in the last minute, but that was a brilliant tie. Barca will probably win it at the Camp, but still - what a game :)

Wilshere was sensational tonight, was calm and composed on the ball, possibly a bad mistake to take Villa off when they did as well - at least put Mascherano on if you want to defend :S

Amazing game and Arsenal should go for it, if they can score first goal at Camp Nau then they can pull it off. Thats a big big IF.
its all about staying in the game until barca tire themselves from their pressing game

Can't remember the last time Barça suffered a comeback.

Barcelona have not won in 2 now?? Crisis on the cards people???

ARSENAL!!!!!! **** YES!!

Knew the lads were more than good enough to win. Made us wait, but worth it. Fantastic.

Lolwut? I'm from Basque Country, I'll follow them but when they can be toppled early in the competition, the doors are slammed wide open for the rest!

I don't care where you're from! If you support a team you ALWAYS support them!

I posted last night that i thought arsenal would win 2-1 , well done the gunners

Fake Yid BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They didnt give us credit for winning away with a clean sheet.
Its rivalry not Nationality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back