• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilshere had the same pass success rate as Barca he was so impressive against the best team in the world at 19.

A lot of bitter people on here, which is pretty sad. Just let the Arsenal fans enjoy an excellent win tonight.

I just expected more from the fans. Anfield, considering the season we've had has been pretty good, and since Kenny's been in has been unbelievable, the atmosphere at the Wigan match was woeful though, was like a reserve game.

Snipe? I was simply making an observation, I wanted Arsenal to win, I absolutely admire the club and the way they go about things and I am pleased for them, all I was saying was that I was expecting a better atmosphere considering the scale of the game.

it's easy to say the atmosphere should be better, but from what I can tell, it was good tonight, and since the move to the emirates, the tickets don't get into the hands of the true fans.

Firstly, it has nothing to do whether if it was deliberate. Surely you should know that, not saying it was 100% a pen but it could have easily been given.

Secondly was when Pedro was wrestled to the ground in the box (can't remember who by), again, could have easily been given.

Think the draw would have been the fairer result.
Well didn't Djourou handle it as well in the 2nd half and try to shake it off? No one demanded a penalty though

I just expected more from the fans. Anfield, considering the season we've had has been pretty good, and since Kenny's been in has been unbelievable, the atmosphere at the Wigan match was woeful though, was like a reserve game.

Snipe? I was simply making an observation, I wanted Arsenal to win, I absolutely admire the club and the way they go about things and I am pleased for them, all I was saying was that I was expecting a better atmosphere considering the scale of the game.
again who cares about the atmosphere, there is so much to talk about in this game, and you want to complain about the atmosphere.

and anfield has been dire at times this season: pot, kettle, black

interesting to see if Chamakh is recallled to take advantage of Pique missing at the back

also was buscuit booked tonight?

We get alot of stick about our 'lack of support' but then again weve got only one chant? 'Youll never walk alone' springs to mind. How a team which draws crowds of 50,000+ a week can be descrbied as having a bad atmosphere and lack of support is beyond me.

Y.N.W.A is not just a chant, it is much, much more. I could name you twenty Liverpool chants off the top of my head. Why are you making it about Liverpool anyway, to compare Arsenal's support to Liverpool's is just digging yourself into a hole. As I have said I was making a simple observation that I felt the atmosphere was below-par, everyone has just got all defensive about it.

Firstly, it has nothing to do whether if it was deliberate. Surely you should know that, not saying it was 100% a pen but it could have easily been given.

Secondly was when Pedro was wrestled to the ground in the box (can't remember who by), again, could have easily been given.

Wait didnt Pedro when through on goal also make contact with the ball with his hand..

I said we were fortunate, but I feel we deserved something from that game.

Also Kosienly was different class

another great buy from Arsene :D

Wait didnt Pedro when through on goal also make contact with the ball with his hand..

I said we were fortunate, but I feel we deserved something from that game.

Still think at least one of them should have been given.

Think the draw would have been a fairer result.

Wank off Scott, Barcelona's high pressing game was diminuated by a **** game from Messi, one bad performance doesn't take anything from the team, and you misspelled "two" and "Heroes" in your signature.

Lol, someone is getting rather stressed at nothing........ Sorry to hear about your miss fortune.

again who cares about the atmosphere, there is so much to talk about in this game, and you want to complain about the atmosphere.

and anfield has been dire at times this season: pot, kettle, black

Complain? It was an observation, for **** sake.

Give me a game other than the Wigan one where Anfield has been 'dire'? Considering the season we've had, the fans have been brilliant.

Y.N.W.A is not just a chant, it is much, much more. I could name you twenty Liverpool chants off the top of my head. Why are you making it about Liverpool anyway, to compare Arsenal's support to Liverpool's is just digging yourself into a hole. As I have said I was making a simple observation that I felt the atmosphere was below-par, everyone has just got all defensive about it.

Because you feel the need to pick holes in a great night for Arsenal fans. Despite second leg results. Liverpools atmoshere aint what it used to be. When you won things. So if we only sing when we winning? Hypocritical, because Anfield used to be alot better,when trophies were won.

Arsenal had more shots on target that handball was completely unintentional and didn't even affect the movement of the ball it had come off his head and brushed his arm.

Pedro wasn't wrestled Koscielny simply out muscled him and he lost his balance no arms were raised. Arsenal worked hard Barca sat back they lost the game because of that making it a tactical error on their part.

Last edited:
Wank off Scott, Barcelona's high pressing game was diminuated by a **** game from Messi, one bad performance doesn't take anything from the team, and you misspelled "two" and "Heroes" in your signature.

And you made up a word in "diminuated" and used "misspelled" where it should have been "misspelt". Why bring up the spelling in his signature when it has nothing to do with what he or anyone was saying?

Hang on a sec.

Arsenal beat Barca. United beat Arsenal. Wolves beat United. Villa beat Wolves. So...

Aston Villa > Barca.

And Liverpool beat Villa.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK :D :D :D

Still think at least one of them should have been given.

Think the draw would have been a fairer result.

Pretty sure you'd have different opinions on these so called pens had it been Utd.

Niether of them were clear cut so stop complaining.

And you made up a word in "diminuated" and used "misspelled" where it should have been "misspelt". Why bring up the spelling in his signature when it has nothing to do with what he or anyone was saying?
1. Misspelled is cleared on my Mozilla Firefox, sorry, must have wanted to say deteriorated and gotten the two bunched up but yes I know spelling is totally irrelevant and so is the subject of atmosphere not saying you even initiated that though

We have a new #1

53. Wojciech Szczesny

"I believe one day he will be the No 1 at Arsenal, certainly."
Arsène Wenger

He was top class tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back