• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant, a really enjoyable game to watch, and both English teams have done themselves proud so far, but a long way to go yet.

I always felt Arsenal needed to go to Spain with an advantage, as I can't see them getting anything there. Hoping they will prove me wrong.

Jack Wilshere man of the match for me. Different class, very rarely gave the ball away and looked completely confortable amongst Fabregas, Xavi, Iniesta. Played above his years (as he has all season) and am hoping more and more England don't manage to screw up his development somehow.

Await the 2nd leg :)

I wish people would stop ******** and let Arsenal fans have their ******* glory.

Bitter spastics.

Pretty sure you'd have different opinions on these so called pens had it been Utd.

Niether of them were clear cut so stop complaining.

Of course, I would have my United glasses on.

Still no mention of the disallowed goal.

Blackpool beat Liverpool. Southampton beat Blackpool. Tranmere beat Southampton.

Tranmere > Barca.

Northampton beat Liverpool as well...

So Northampton > Barca.

Honestly, I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Blackpool beat Liverpool. Southampton beat Blackpool. Tranmere beat Southampton.

Tranmere > Barca.

Charlton beat Tranmere. Proof of what I have told people all along

Charlton > Barca!!!

Anyway just thinking of the brilliant possibility of a Spurs v Arsenal tie. Could possibly be the biggest NL derby in years and might be a big pointer as to where the 'balance of power' in NL now lies.

Got to try and not jump the gun though, long way to go.

Of course, I would have my United glasses on.

Still no mention of the disallowed goal.

If you read many of the posts I've made, I've already thanked the Linesmen for that.;)

Brilliant, a really enjoyable game to watch, and both English teams have done themselves proud so far, but a long way to go yet.

I always felt Arsenal needed to go to Spain with an advantage, as I can't see them getting anything there. Hoping they will prove me wrong.

Jack Wilshere man of the match for me. Different class, very rarely gave the ball away and looked completely confortable amongst Fabregas, Xavi, Iniesta. Played above his years (as he has all season) and am hoping more and more England don't manage to screw up his development somehow.

Await the 2nd leg :)

Both British teams excelling, the Italians in a rut, and the Spanish halted. All the ones that await are the French, the Germans, the Dane, Inter and the other English/Spanish/German ones.

To the people complaining on who deserved to win and what not, at the end of the day what matters is the result written on the papers. Well played Arsenal.

We have a new #1

53. Wojciech Szczesny

He was top class tonight

Yeah he hasn't put a foot wrong since he has come into the team so far. Plus unlike Arsenal's other keepers he can more than handle himself in the air from what I have seen.

Im buzzing. Thought Konscielny and Wilshere were exceptional tonight!
Didnt expect this result at all! When barca were piling on pressure after the 1st goal, thought it would be another embarrassing pasting... Did ride our luck at times, but you have to rely on a bit of luck now and then!

And Stoke beat Villa, so...

Stoke City > Barca

and Birmingham beat stoke and Newcastle beat Birmingham and Stevenage beat Newcastle

therefore Stevenage >>>>>> Barca

and Birmingham beat stoke and Newcastle beat Birmingham and Stevenage beat Newcastle

therefore Stevenage >>>>>> Barca
And Watford beat Stevenage, it's pointless, you'll be looking endlessly for an undefeated side.

FCK played 1-1 in parken against barcelona,

FCK > Barca, all that **** is now solved :)

1. Misspelled is cleared on my Mozilla Firefox, sorry, must have wanted to say deteriorated and gotten the two bunched up but yes I know spelling is totally irrelevant and so is the subject of atmosphere not saying you even initiated that though

Maybe grammar check isn't on? I know the whole atmosphere discussion is irrelevant! Just people trying to find flaws in the game.

Wow I can't believe there's bickering going on in this thread, amazing.

Anyway just came back from the match and I am elated. I must concede, we could have really been 2/3 down after the first half, Barca were irresistible, they were tearing us up without any of our players even playing that badly. They thoroughly deserved the goal, even if it could have easily been avoided if Clichy stepped up. Second-half was a joy to behold. Wilshere is just amazing, I don't care what anyone says, when/if Cesc goes, this kid should be made captain, the fight in him is amazing. Koscielny, wow he just looked like a different player. Arshavin ALWAYS comes good when you need him to.

Oh Arsenal We Love You...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back