• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, when I watch replays of Liverpool Champions League matches I can feel the atmosphere, even Champions League nights at Old Trafford. Don't get me wrong I like Arsenal, I wanted them to win, but I expected more than plastic flags and boring, annoying chants from the fans.
who care about the atmosphere? like anfield has been amazing all season...

We just watched a cracking game of football, and people want to snipe at arsenal over the atmosphere...

Meh, when I watch replays of Liverpool Champions League matches I can feel the atmosphere, even Champions League nights at Old Trafford. Don't get me wrong I like Arsenal, I wanted them to win, but I expected more than plastic flags and boring, annoying chants from the fans.

We get alot of stick about our 'lack of support' but then again weve got only one chant? 'Youll never walk alone' springs to mind. How a team which draws crowds of 50,000+ a week can be descrbied as having a bad atmosphere and lack of support is beyond me.

I don't understand, was this a win for on the pitch for Arsenal or a loss for the fans as far as the atmosphere is concerned? Who the **** cares, Arsenal won is the important point. We just beat the best team in history possibly.

its embarassing to be honest, people need to grow up

Don;t understand how saying how Barca deserved to win is embarrassing. Barca should have had at one pen, Messi had two **** easy chances for his standard and then the disallowed goal.

What are the chances of Puyol being back next leg?

Would back us to do anything against a back 4 of Alves - Milito - Abidal - Maxwell.

Just wanna say i won that for arsenal.... I watched the how match bar 7 minutes, yep you got it 77-84th.. So any gifts will be greatly recieved.

Don;t understand how saying how Barca deserved to win is embarrassing. Barca should have had at one pen, Messi had two **** easy chances for his standard and then the disallowed goal.
that isnt what im talking about at all

Wank off Scott, Barcelona's high pressing game was diminuated by a **** game from Messi, one bad performance doesn't take anything from the team, and you misspelled "two" and "Heroes" in your signature.

What pen, do not try and tell me Arsharvin intentionally handballed it at the end. and it ddnt influence the flight of the ball. Messi missed chances, his fault. We didnt.

Get in! What a great result, I think I celebrated that 2nd goal as much as I would have if it was United! Well done Arsenal, thoroughly deserved something from the game based on their second half performance. Koscielny was outstanding, and Wilshere was just phenominal, I can't remember him losing the ball!? Really sets up the return leg nicely

I think he was referring to some people taking the credit away from Arsenal winning when he was referring to 'embarrassing'.

Hang on a sec.

Arsenal beat Barca. United beat Arsenal. Wolves beat United. Villa beat Wolves. So...

Aston Villa > Barca.

who care about the atmosphere? like anfield has been amazing all season...

We just watched a cracking game of football, and people want to snipe at arsenal over the atmosphere...

I just expected more from the fans. Anfield, considering the season we've had has been pretty good, and since Kenny's been in has been unbelievable, the atmosphere at the Wigan match was woeful though, was like a reserve game.

Snipe? I was simply making an observation, I wanted Arsenal to win, I absolutely admire the club and the way they go about things and I am pleased for them, all I was saying was that I was expecting a better atmosphere considering the scale of the game.

Credit to the arsenal for winning, fantastic result. They're still going to get their ***** handed to them at the Nou Camp though.

I'm sure most people said they'd get their ***** handed to them tonight too. Anything can happen.

Arshavin is back on form also Sczenzy was class and Jack?

Superb

What pen, do not try and tell me Arsharvin intentionally handballed it at the end. and it ddnt influence the flight of the ball. Messi missed chances, his fault. We didnt.

Firstly, it has nothing to do whether if it was deliberate. Surely you should know that, not saying it was 100% a pen but it could have easily been given.

Secondly was when Pedro was wrestled to the ground in the box (can't remember who by), again, could have easily been given.

Think the draw would have been the fairer result.

And to all saying 'you'll get your **** handed to you at the Nou camp'

Everyone said that about tonight. Don't write us off yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back